Its Christmas cake time!

Its Christmas cake time!

Those park scenes had some amazing backrounds.

That's Shinkai for you. It's pretty, but the rest is trash.

plus they deliver on my fetish. but this thread is about cakes.

Not a cake.

The style people were drawn is very appealing too.
Often males are designed really poorly while the show focuses on cute girls, but these were good.
Story and writing is typically always awful in anime so cant say hes particularly trashy in comparison.

How old is Lucy? does she qualify?

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Going through my Sup Forums folder I realize I barely have any Chirstmas cake pics.

What do you call a male cake?

An Sup Forumsnon

Best cake.

There are Christmas cakes RIGHT NOW getting pounded by some guys taking advantage of their depression around the Christmas season and will be left once these guys have their fun.

And they're still getting more action than most Sup Forumsnons.

Oh well, back to suiciding.

OH SHIT CHRISTMAS CAKE THREAD

True.

Love her, fuck Mirai MC should have went with cake

They're getting pounded with each thrust thinking these guys actually care and love them and will propose and want to create a family with them. But they're just being used as easy cumdumps.

Who's ready to go snag some cakes on the cheap tomorrow?

>it's an /r9k/ projecting: the post
fuck off to your board, go shoot some school.

He's not wrong though, deep down they think that. The same way deep down we think any woman we have sex with it's "ours". It's al instinct

Spin-off featuring the KnK cakes when?

Marrying/dating a cake is an act of pity or charity, as they are nothing more than used, broken or damaged goods that couldn't hold a stable relationship due serious personality flaws.

>broken or damaged goods that couldn't hold a stable relationship due serious personality flaws.
said the guy on Sup Forums during Christmas.

>broken or damaged goods
>Sup Forumsnon
We're pure here.

>Marrying/dating a cake is an act of pity or charity
Maybe for you, beta normalfag.

>T. Perma-Virgin.

we are mentally damaged and broken. they cant hold a stable relationships, we cant even start one unless its 2D

I'll give that Christmas cake the frosting needed for a "White Christmas" if you know what I mean.

I'm pretty sure that not picking the low hanging fruit is the opposite of a beta normalfag.

>browses anime board
>calls someone a virgin

oh the ironing

It is but you misunderstand. Dating people out of pity or charity is what a spineless or self-righteous/delusional normalfag would do. Either a non-beta normalfag actually likes that person or wants a easy lay or something, or she attracts an equally pitiable person.

This the same artist that did Renai Shimasen Ga? Any gud?

The only good thing about the movie. The plot itself was typical Shinkai melodrama with a "bittersweet" ending. I know he had a happy ending with Kimi no na wa, but would it kill him to have a satisfying ending more often?

Then how will we get those boner inducing delicious tears?

> Sup Forums threads like this get you to start dating older women
>Discover the ara ara anime cake doesn't really exist, they're like any other woman age 20-60
>Thinking about ending things with my 42 year old girlfriend

We told you about 3DPD
You didn't listen

I want a cake gf

>42 year old girlfriend
How the fuck, lucky bastard, I want a mommy gf, how did you end up getting her?

year old girlfriend

barf

what are you, gay?

I know a super cute 35-40 year old woman who's the manager in the store in fron of my house and i know she likes me but i fear rejection and i have social anxiety. Maybe a Christmas miracle would help me get a date with her

i watched Garden of Words for the feet and didnt expect much, but man that teacher chick was a bland character. I didn't feel bad for her at all at any point in the movie.

Yes

Online dating ad. She's American from a Filipino family. She has both mommy and bratty little girl moments. But she looks like she's 28 and likes anal creampies.

>No Kyoani show about cute cakes doing cute things
Truly the darkest of timelines

Nazotokine is basically just that in some episodes

Friendly reminder that after the 25th, Christmas cake goes into the FUCKING GARBAGE!

Then call me garbage and throw the cakes at me.

But they get together after he finishes his formal training.

>Cake

She's literally 22

Honest question.
What are 3dpd cakes like?
Never had waigus, never was interested in anime that much, I am like a depressed normie/ Sup Forumsnime lover.

Get out buddy

Usually pretty ugly

What was the name of the manga about the Christmas cake and her young coworker?

The men are fools not to get a taste this cake. Here's hoping Guilford gets Cornelia.

It has been posted in this thread

Lembas cake

Close to being a cake though

Sequel where it shows her and the kid reversing Japan's declining birth rate all by themselves when?

Chocolate and vanilla lovemaking

Yes, very

>42
>Filipino family
BAIL OUT user
Asian women don't seem to age until they hit their late 40's or early 50's and BAM menopause hits them like the isekai truck of fate and they look like an old asian woman until they die.

>3DPD blogging trash

You fucking normalfags trash need to fuck off from Sup Forums.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

can i have sauce with that?

check the title in the image

Cakes are for ________

Eating

Hugging, making eye contact with, smiling at, confessining your love to, kissing, marrying, having tender consensual sex in the missionary position to ensure impregnation, raising a small army of children with, growing old with, and finally for anal.

Knocking up and not taking responsibility

I'll take the swirl

>ywn have a qt cake teacher mysteriously seducing you through literature and a whole load of chocolates, while letting you worship her feet
Why even live

Too bad she got AIDS and can't get married

>you never had nor never will have a cute cake teacher

Why was she so hungry?

Because all cake teachers are secretly succubi who yearn for the souls of young victims

I'm 26. Its a bit of a lonely xmas so im just running around to all the Sup Forums christmas threads.

What are guys called instead of cakes?

robots

>said the guy on Sup Forums during Christmas.
What is it with people and the
>hurr Sup Forums on christmas you must be a loser
Must've seen this a dozen times today.

Do you think normal people spend Christmas sitting in the living room with their families for 16 hours straight?

Did a double take when this happened

Foot rubs.