Sup Forums is just satire

...r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up you guido spaghetti taint licker

No, we really want a future for white people.

Has the most amazing time and a lot better then this one I have been with a long and short time here I would love it more if they have the time they will do a lot for us but the

pol is just a bunch of larpers, and closet racists who are too scared to admit it so theyd rather sound stupid trying to defend trump.

for most of us it is. but there is a group of perhaps a few thousand single white males who really BELIEVE this shit, let them have their dreams.

>white males
dude... only a brainwashed college kid use the words "white males".
Hans, or Ahmed, i don't understand you.

i know you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE, why do you care if you're labeled as such? i don't mind, personally. you'd call a nigger a nigger, wouldn't you?

Only shills do this kind of shit.
anyways, back to lynching.

Has no real life in life you have a little life in life that will make it a lot of money for that it will make your day a lot of time for me a lot more to you get more and then go get a new car

my god!
what will he think when he sees it?

nope

Noodle-niggers, begone!

This man is subversive for Sup Forums redpilling gen Z

why id pewds stop wearing glasses?

Sup Forums is schroedinger's board. We both are and aren't satire. Am I being ironic when I say GTKRWN? Am I being serious but pretending it's ironic? Am I ironically pretending to be serious pretending to be ironic?

its just a prank bro nobody takes anything said here serious

Jee Tee Kay Ar Dubbel-Yew En! :3

Hump me I'm yours

top cringe

HAHA LE PEWDS IS REDPILLLLL XXXXXDDDDD
HA
HA
HE HE
PEWDS IS NAATTZZEEE!!!1!? WOW PRAISE KEK MY FELLOW ALT RIGHTERS X3

BROFIST!

Duh!! I'm just a quirky centrist that loves edgy humor x3

Bump

Yes

What a boring person you are with no opinions

NUH UH

POL IS A SERIOUS BOARD FOR SERIOUS UBERMENSCH ON A QUEST TO STOMP BLACKIES AND ELLEN DEGERATE (GET IT)

BEN SHAPIRO CAN BURY HIS SHARPIEO IN MY POOPY HOLE

MYUHHHHHH

Whatever you say, Nazi boy. I'm going to go hang out with my friends and watch the new episodes of The Walking Deadâ„¢ while drinking imported micro brews xD

Not for this based shitskin

good god what has happened to the germans

yep. the jews don't really control the media and smear anyone opposing their supposed agenda. and black people are swell.

Only the identity politics and nazi shit is satire. we are very serious about trump and the liberals tho

>good god what has happened to the germans

generations of zersetzung, and mind control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

you know damn well it is, niggerfaggot.

The original was better.