The absolute state of my beloved nation lads

The absolute state of my beloved nation lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Answer me honestly OP, have you ever had sex? Ever had a big titted slag bouncing on your dick, doggy style?

There's fat slobs in every country no need to have a pity party about it

>Ever had a big titted slag bouncing on your dick, doggy style?

You have a happily married OP here so yes I have.

It's more about the dress sense and general behaviour than the size.

Nothing wrong with people going out and enjoying themselves. Don't be a buzzkill faggot.

>obese women
>trash everywhere
>no guns
Is that India?

When Sharia finally arrives you will accept it as being a good and needed thing. You are fueling your own demise.

white people really are the biggest flaw in the white supremacists ideology.

honestly every one of these would get the bullet from me, there would be about 2 million people left on this island if i ever had the codes

Titties on point, tho

I'd expect this from the common people.

But your Royals have officially been Americanized -- meaning your Royals are now Black'd and Jewish. This isn't Prime Minister. I know Disraeli was a Jew, but never has a Jew been a part of the British Royal family. Further, never has a BLACK been a part of the Royal Family, whose blood can be traced back to the days of the Norman Conquest and the Holy Roman Empire. You're a mutt now, Harry.

Λες kαι έχει διαφορά το Λονδίνο από την Ινδία, χα.

This is an English board, faggots. If you want to talk your ancient fag language, go to GreekChan.

Bump this thread, and make fun of Brit-cucks.

The absolute state...

This is why im leaving cuckistan.

Why pay taxes into a system that is completely rigged against men. Where the women and society shits on the average man. Men built the west, and women and bugmen have destroyed it with their degeneracy. fuck this place, its over.

Men, dont settle and date some 20+, hypergamous roastie.

He's 5th in line to the throne these days so it hardly matters greatly.

At least his brother has better taste.

worth it for the titties on far left

Taking based Peter's advice? Where are you thinking of heading?

Your nation is dead, for many years.....LAD

is this some alternate universe where the states never left?

Self improvement should really form the core of any white nationalist movement.

Most visible far right people over here put everyone off by looking like thugs and slobs.

With strict standards of dress, conduct and personal behaviour we will maybe one day get this back.

>completely rigged against men
Why don't you play the game and win then if you know the rules so well?

>Europe is full of slags!

What else is new

looks kinda like merica
you brits are finally learning a thing or 2

I have to agree, even knowing fullwell that I most likely wouldn't meet your particular exacting standards.
also nice id Noze****

We're not a nation, we're a kingdom, and a united one at that.

What would your criteria be for survival?

I'm hardly disgusted, even by extreme gore or really niche fetishes, but the thought of a british slag bouncing on my cock really puts me off and makes me wanna puke.
I had enough internet for today, goodnight Sup Forums.

I hate slags.

The littering... inexcusable.
> would still bone after I made them pick it up

It's balanced out by how brutally attractive the women in upper-class parts of London are.

And man, they sure love themselves a Paki who lifts.

I've always been pro-white, while at the same time having absolute disdain for white trash. That's why I've also always supported eugenics.

If anyone wants a quick demonstration of how far we have fallen they should watch Brief Encounter.

It's like living on another planet, seriously.

i really wish we could meet one day. i wonder if the culture shock would break you guys

Gotta weed out the genetic rejects first. Best way to do that is to see who still has class when it's socially acceptable to be a retarded slob.

If you start shaming everyone for being a slob, without plucking the weeds first... then the scum will just blend in again and breed more of the same.

Wheat and chaff, user. There MUST be a harvest!

Does England have their own fast food companies? Or do they just do American ones? Are the American fast food chains franchise owned in Europe?

What the fuck dad. Did dementia hit?

I'm lucky I live in Surrey.

would have some fun with number 1's boobies tho

I don't speak Olde Bongish very well but I believe the terminology I am looking for is thus:

"I would like to take that blonde slapper on the left and give her a bit of the rough and tumble"
Did I say that right?

We have a load of Shitty chain restaurants that have taken over literally every high street but almost all fast food is a US brand.

well about about haggis and fish and chips? Surely mcdonalds does not serve blood pudding, and you guys allegedly love eating that shit.

Warsaw?

the best tribes are always the small ones

Fish and chip shops are the only real example. They're also almost all independent businesses. Black pudding is eaten in cafes (pronounced kafs, our equivalent of a diner) as part of a full cooked breakfast along with bacon and sausage and the like.

you're welcome......appropriation is free of charge

>british "men"

I shall endeavour to be worthy when the day comes.

Hail William, King of Britons

So uh, how does fried blood taste? You love that shit? Did you guys think that one up yourselves or did it come with all the Aladdin's you imported?

Personally I don't like it it tastes like a cross between patte and sausage, quite salty. It's quite an ancient food actually. Goes back to the middle ages if not earlier. It was made by peasants and shepherds to use up pigs blood and provide a high energy non perishable food for the winter months.

gross, but utilitarian so I can respect that. Kind of like niggers taking the garbage pail of the animal and eating it like they like to do with chitterlings and the like.

I forgot pie and mash shops. Those are pretty traditional. Some ones in London still sell jellied eels.

>jellied eels

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I am really surprised at the audacity of other bongs when it comes to food when you eat blood and fucking eels.

>tfw his manlet brother could only get an old as balls shitskin

There's faggots and then there's you.

>says the land of grits, canned cheese and chlorinated chicken.

Both those are eaten less and less nowadays. Toad in the hole, rice pudding and spotted dick are still going strong (points if you can guess what any of those actually are).

Give us at least some credit. Fish and chips are lovely as are sausage and mash, pork pies and roast dinners. Don't forget we're the reason you fuckers have apple pie. We also created virtually every type of solid cheese.

Must sting deep down. Even if the diversity points make him feel better.

It's actually fucking delicious and though I've long since given up meat it's one of the only things I miss. Goes very well with fried egg and beans.

Is toad in the hole when you put a chocolate frog in jelly?

>land of grits, canned cheese and chlorinated chicken

Those are pretty much nigger and poor people food, and the point stands that they are just as bad. My problem comes from brits acting like all of their food is highclass shit when its just another variety of garbage.

WTF happened? What would Ollie have to say?

>fat
>whore makeup
>drunk as a skunk
>barefoot in filth
>eating bottom tier junk food

Feels like Loughborough all over again

>spotted dick
Dick of what?

>littering
Someone please violently murder these fucking cows.

That's far posher than that slag deserves.

>oi blud. Dat white bitch gonna give me bare uck ya get me.

Is more like it.

It's literally just pork sausages baked in a giant Yorkshire pudding.

For the night (out) is dark and full of terrors.

Thanks Nigel. Now tell me how to say "Take john oliver back to those shitstained rocks you call home" in your native tongue please?

It's pretty much the same here. Black pudding is a northern thing originally and eels a cockney dish.

I guess everywhere has its fair share of bad food.

Fucking hell. I thought it was just your version of this. We call it frog in a pond.

do you eat that with cucksauce or no? I dont know what you use this for other than toast.

Stop getting angry about symptoms and start attacking the disease
"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

damn she's beautiful. will make a fantastic queen

It's a kind of steamed sponge cake with sultanas in it. Naturally there are a million different stories as to how it ended up with its name.

Two arches to rule them all.

Diana was part parjeet, so the whole purity business is doa.

Nah, I don't think we have anything like that. We usually eat jelly on it's own, or as part of a trifle. Also, you guys have Freddos in Oz as well?

I had to google sultanas. So its sponge cake and raisins basically. I could see that tasting good but does dick mean something different to you? What the fuck man. How do people order that shit with a straight face?

This woman has ridiculously nice hair

You seem to have alot of pent up frustration towards the bongs. What happened to you?

>British people really are the biggest flaw in the white supremacists ideology.
FTFY. I've been all around Europe and Brits really take the biscuit when it comes to having an ignorant, obese, obnoxious underclass.

I'm sorry you had to experience British girls after 50 years of feminism.

>shitting on black pudd'n

Fucking pleb, what else would you have with a good fry up?