i.imgur.com/l1bpNax.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w
a.pomf.cat/tmfjnp.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/qjmdva.jpg),
imgur.com/a/6eWn
imgur.com/a/30LvG
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy holidays! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Holding a potted mistletoe and saying "Guess who will receive all the kisses?!" being smug.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Merry Christmas!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and I trying to kiss under a mistletoe despise our difference in size, please!
If it can help , Akari is 155cm and I'm 192cm.

Thank you and I wish everyone a great weekend!

For christmas all I want is to see her beautiful smile. and throw in some reindeer antlers

Happy Holidays to all

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Drawing a heart in condensation on a window while wearing a tight sweater.
-Winking while sticking out her tongue with a cherry stem tied in a knot on it.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend

Since it's Christmas, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing as she's examining a pair of crotchless panties or a revealing bra that she got as a present. Something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing just underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Santa-themed lingerie below, erotically licking a peppermint cane.

imgur.com/a/cFTyn

Anything else holiday-themed that's cute or cutelewd is fine by me, too.

Requesting more of Tharja in her Cipher Sorcerer outfit please.

Tharja wearing this outfit - imgur.com/Si7K3CC

Wearing some casual clothes fitting for winter.

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in the Red dress to the right with black thigh highs please

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

hope you have happy holidays drawfriends~

Dear Santa. All I want for christmas is to see my beloved Hanako peeking from under a mountain of presents she recieved.
Anything cute would simply make my christmas as well.

Nothing lewd, please.

Merry christmas everyone!

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a cute off shoulder white sweater
Alternatively, her with dog ears, tail and collar being super happy

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something Christmas related, her wearing this outfit( imgur.com/n7RH8xx ) while tempting the viewer to be on the naughty list by lewdly licking a candy cane. Anything else is fine, too.

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Requesting Aigis wrapped up in just a ribbon with a bow on her imgur.com/a/cB7oO
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdq
Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie imgur.com/a/kofr4
A POV of her handing someone or getting a Christmas present imgur.com/a/aAIRR
In a Santa outfit/dress, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a good holidays.

I'd like anything of Uni for Christmas. Whether its christmas clothing or some type of Santa claus outfit, even opening a present for a brand new firearm.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Requesting a younger Momo in nightwear and covered with a blanket sleeping soundly on a couch next to a table with a plate with cookie crumbs on it, an empty glass and a gift box.
God bless you, merry gentlemen, may nothing you dismay.

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Merry Christmas times are upon us! Anything related would be great.

A few suggestions:
- Lots of nice Christmas outfits: imgur.com/a/PPNGy
- Cute mistletoe stuff like awkwardly coming up to the viewer while holding one and blushing profusely, unsure how to proceed. Make sure it's not holly for this one.
- Sleeping curled up near a fireplace in a light sweater or just waking up, still sleepy and covered in a blanket.
- Receiving a present and smiling, decorating tree, lighting candles, etc.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Reposting for Himarianon

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything comfy or winter-related would be great, especially if you include the ridiculously cute outfit one of animators posted recently. i.imgur.com/WPbM2g3.jpg It would be fun to see him wear it in a non-chibi form, but you don't have to copy Araki's style for it.
Or if you're up to draw SI stuff, then a parody of this DIU scene i.imgur.com/Piyw6mc.png would be hilarious. Feel free to go crazy with the sweater's design as long as it's cute. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
Thank you for considering my request and happy holidays.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage doing Christmas related stuff.

For a solo request, Mio wearing a ugly xmas sweater with "Ho-Ho-Ho I have a bass guitar now" written on it.

For something cutelewd, anything xmas themed is fine as long as it's not too lewd.

Anything else xmas/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a wonderful Christmas !

See this cute waifu? Her name is Nina Einstein and she wants to be drawn by you!

Please fufill a Christmas wish today and draw her something nice.

Requesting Oora anything is fine really

D00d

That's why I used it!

I just noticed, and just woke up. Sorry.

Hello thread. Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute is fine as always. Cutelewd is also accepted and appreciated.

Merry Christmas.

A catgirl is fine too.

Absolutely cute, thank you!
Have a merry Christmas!

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, wearing any type of Santa Claus outfit (she can be wishing me a Merry Christmas and holding out a present), or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Thanks, user. It's cute but I'm a little sad you didn't draw her face. You should've been more confident! The rest is cute, dude. Anyways, hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing this outfit + santa hat (i.imgur.com/6PjnQIX.png).

Also requesting Lolisocks (i.imgur.com/oSnZZtF.png) in an oversized santa outfit.

I kinda want a drawing like this. I find no face really charming for some reason.

Requesting Hisui peeking out of an open present sack.

It kind of looks like a stylized decoration.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in some cute winterwear, preferably not wearing headphones, being cute in the snowfall, or just simply being cute.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

And to user who got her for the Secret Santa: thank you so much! I don't really know what to say, but it's really nice and she looks super cute! Her hair looks so nice and shiny, absolutely love the coloring. Thank you!

And thanks to ss user for organizing this event. Was fun to participate!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in some comfy, cozy home atmosphere. Her in christmas outfit/anything christmas related.
Anything cute/cool would've be highly appreciated.

That's actually what I had thought, it looked sort of ornamenty at first.

Requesting Touko wrapped in blanket, holding a warm tea or coffee with a smile on her face.

Alternatively, outside a cabin having a smoke while watching the snow falls.

Another idea would be anything Christmas-related, some of my suggestions are:
-Opening presents or decorating a Christmas tree
-Having a snowball fight with my SI
-A candlelit Christmas dinner with my SI, however a POV picture would be fantastic as well
SI ref: imgur.com/a/ad5W7

Anything cute is fine. Thanks in advance and have a pleasant weekend.

That's really cool, actually. Its on the minimalistic side which is unusual for a style, especially here.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything winter/christmas/new year's eve related is especially welcome.

More specific requests would include:
• Happily unwrapping her present for christmas, which I imagine should be some sort of weapon like a Mauser C96
• Standing bashfully underneath a mostletoe
• Having fun firing off some fireworks
• Or just taking a leisurely walk through a snowy landscape. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

• Or, if you're in the mood for drawing some dank meme scenes instead of anything christmasy, how about a spoof on this cinematic shot: i.imgur.com/r3UwZ5u.jpg with Ibara as the shooter and Ougai - i.imgur.com/2VMqvQ5.jpg (he's lean and not fat though) - as her victim?

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or the classic naked ribbon or santa bikini for something befitting the season.
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all a Merry Christmas

it was initially meant to be sorta stained glass like, but i got frustrated with the background and the rest of it.

the face was never meant to exist there, not for lack of confidence, but simply becaise i felt what i was attempting was better without.

sorry for burning a post and for replying.

Still, I think it looks really pretty. Though I would like it if there were more of a horror theme.
I'll probably request it next week

Good luck drawing and getting deliveries, everyone!

Ah, my bad then. Sorry about that.

I worked with stained glass, you were close but its supposed to be more solid colours, not quite like the texture you used. That, and framed by metal or some other solid substance. You did good.

Don't fret user, it's nice and it was a cool idea.

Requesting Natsuru decorating a gingerbread house or otherwise anything Christmas themed that the artist feels like drawing. Much appreciated and merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing something cute Christmas related like cooking a Christmas dinner, opening her gift, or maybe wearing a Christmas themed bikini or lingerie

Also requesting her wearing Tatenashi's Santa outfit or any of it's lewder variations:

u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

>waiting to see if user likes your /ss/ gift

I h-hope they l-like it..

Requesting an image of Popura saying "Merry Christmas" to the viewer.

Requesting Yukino in a present box wrapped in ribbons; wearing clothing please. It'd be nice if she had an oversized ribbon on her head and had a cat or pan-san with a Santa hat as well.

Requesting noire giving a gift to the watcher with a tsundere smile

Hello! Merry Christmas for you! Don't lose hope to the undelivered!
I want to request Northwemko for a keychain. A cute chibi one please, since I want to make it a keychain.

Or if you want to draw a Christmas pic related instead, she baking cookies with the face of her staff. You can give her a red dress or an apron.

That's all. Thanks and have an excellent weekend!

I'd like to request a full-body picture Rei in her Khara 10th anniversary dress (right) with a bouquet of flowers, or doing something Christmas related.

Merry Christmas drawfriends!

Here you go, so you can't be sad of nobody doing art trades with you. Have a happy Xmas!

Hello there, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too (ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice holiday weekend.

Please respond /ss/ user! I'm worried that my gift is broken.

Super cute!

It's stupid. Kill yourself.

Thanks! It's pretty cute! But you still didnt tell me what you wanted.

Merry Christmas everyone,

I would like to request anything cute of Kyoko,

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas. We both hope you enjoy this lovely day with your waifu.
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis. Since our Anniversary was yesterday I would like to request Ivis offering a gift for Christmas/Anniversary to the viewer or my SI. Alternatively, the two of them spending time together like sharing an umbrella in the snow or watching the snow fall would be adorable, as well. Of course, I'm always happy to see my beloved drawn as long as it is in good taste.

SI Reference:
imgur.com/a/7wAb4

Thank you to whoever does this request. It is always appreciated and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with your beloved!

requesting waifu pouting when I purposely rush to open other presents while she lays under the tree wrapped in bow

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes)
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry or Christmas-y outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga looking out the window staring at snow wearing a nice warm scarf.

Or Himiko floating in space just like kafuka in the zan szs op, ref below.
prntscr.com/dnmmy5

Or Himiko practicing her knife throwing skills at a snowman.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60306690

Or Himiko parodying the Pulp Fiction cover, her being in the same pose as Uma Thurman.
i.imgur.com/OKoIEMj.jpg
i.imgur.com/l1bpNax.jpg
If not anything else is appreciated.

>Waifu looking annoyed while user is outside playing with his other gifts.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a santa outfit/miniskirt
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

whatercolors 3

Little does she know, she's the gift I'm most excited to play with

Sorry, I forgot that I can't reply on that kind of throw away mail. Send me your mail, so I can reply you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w

Cutelewd Nina!

Didnt you get my mail with message?

>tfw you like you got but you know it wont be well received so you wont post it here.

I hope you see this user. Dont worry user! I liked it.

Yes, but it only appears the name, subject and date, but not the email and doesn't allow to reply.

cant you just tell me here

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing ONLY a shoulderless sweater (a.pomf.cat/tmfjnp.jpg), or wearing the same outfit like Leo (a.pomf.cat/qjmdva.jpg), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

She looks wondrous and time with her is the best possible present for me. I absolutely love her expression and colors here, thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

I'm surprised the threads didn't explode like last year with /ss/ is this thanks to euro hours?

To the user who got me for their /ss/, I am so sorry. Dropping my original plan for what resulted at the last minute was a really, really bad idea.

What's your artist name?

Euro hours, it's still 9AM/12AM in the US, people are busy sleeping, who wake up early in sunday?

Who'd you get?

Requesting anything cute/romantic with Rika.

Joint request with Jessica
Going to disneyland or something Christmas related

Merry Christmas!

Morning, WWD, Merry Christmas! Did you get what you wanted?

I changed my request mid week because I remembered what I wanted. I would like Totty in the same outfit as his female counter-part (Todoko) at the bottom of the ref. I drew how the outfit looks on the side since the pose might make it confusing.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

>people are busy sleeping, who wake up early in sunday?
I woke up at 8 am. Sleeping in late is gross.

I was a tad worried. No one likes their own work but as long as you like it, that's all that matters. Thanks for your kind words and have a very merry Christmas.

Hello everyone, hope you have a happy holiday
I'd like to request my lovely Tharja
-Channelling dark magic as it swirls around her

-Christmas attire

-Riding a Chocobo

-Getting dressed in the morning

-Tharja reading a tome and then she pulls out a gun from inside it and aims it at someone bothering her

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

I dont use any names. I just deliver from time to time.

I didn't even sleep last night.

That's the secret santa, dummy.

It's Christmas, people normally wake up early today.

You don't use any names? You must have a hell of a time at the DMV. :^D

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you want a more specific request then I'd like to see one of these.

- Nervously standing under a mistletoe
- Sitting inside and wearing a comfy set of arm and leg warmers
- Excited by receiving a Christmas present or giving one to the viewer
- Presenting herself in only ribbon as a Christmas present

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Santa?

user, Santa passed up your house! Now your waifu is gonna be stuck in his sleigh a whole nother year!

I always wake up at 7/8.