Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
youtube.com/watch?v=YfRJI4UhsTw
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bottoms up

Y'all mind if I...

take a sipp

Ron Pearlmen

Larry the Cable Guy

qrd please?

HIT THAT YEET

Mickey Rourke

K I N O

Jonathan Goldsmith, the most interesting man in the world.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

God I wish that were me.

Ray Winstone

WHO

sean connery
youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
he knows what it takes to get the job done

John Goodman

John Goodman

Weird

This guy

Great minds think alike

goodmind

John Goodman

haha great minds think alike hey guys im cool like yoius guiz right hehehaha such great thinking people lmao we should start a band

Jeff Bridges wouldn't be bad either

Hivemind

youtube.com/watch?v=YfRJI4UhsTw

Trey songz

we wuz slobodanz

no country colors
shill

Sean Connery
Or
Jack Nicholson

I think moot would be ideal, if given a good fake beard and some nice hair dye.

If only Christopher Lee were still alive...

>GLOM :D

Ron Pearlman

feel better now you fucking autist?

France why the fuck do you need this man to be represented by an actor when he already did the fucking shit himself on film? What the fuck is wrong with you.

Morgan Freeman

They sure don't make em like that anymore.

im gonna need a quickrundown on this guy

Malcolm McDowell

there's a US actor that legit looks exactly like him. Malcom McDowell could be good if he gained weight.

John Goodman is a literal faggot.

he's not a kangaroo or a koala or an emu so he's none of your business, australia

its nice when the first honest suggestion is the correct answer

hey hey hey hey, tell me or ill stab fuck out of the next burger i see

John goodman

I vote Billy Connoly.

God damn, please tell me who this man is. It’s fucking killing me.

Obviously right?

Ha I came here to say this

are you for real? ok for you and kangaroo jack: this guy was being held captive by the (((international criminal court))) for """""war crimes""""""" and in protest of their bullshit he drank hemlock on camera. thats the gist of it.

pretty good

Thank you user. You saved my life.

yeah i already found out from another thread, thanks tho

Calm down your shitposting Australia

Sio Bibble of course.

>cant google "man drinks poison" to find out in under a second

how those who don't know Zivjeli means "Cheers" in Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

nice call

the face on the judge when he just downed it fucking priceless

S I P ~ B O Y S

only burger dipshits on pol give a flying fuck about this coward. learn to look behind the veil you cucks. you're the same dumbasses like reddit, just 1/4th more edgy.

time you get extinct. we'll help

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

t. Ahmed

I vote for this guy

Go back to your hole, Mohammadan shit

Wtf I didn't know you can suicide like a boss

Back to /fit/ Monster TM. bot

>70 posts in of shitposting about a innocent general and im the first croatian flag

second; see

Im sorry for your loss

Same

I don't know enough about the conflict to say who was in the right, if anyone. I will press F for this dude though because the Hague is a fucking joke and those useless cunts in their gay robes deserve to see how a proud man takes their fake power from them before they rot away in a sick bed like the cowards they are.

F for a based mofo that went out on his own terms.

this one is pretty obvious bros

t. Mehmet Hadzihafizbegovic

>coward
>he was to be released in a few months
He killed himself because they proclaimed him a war criminal and he wasn't one. Not a single muslim was put on that court for their crimes. Haag is a sham, where they wanted to equalize serbian and croatian actions, and completely portray muslims as victims.

Are Croats Slavs?

SOY
O
Y

#metoo!

>where they wanted to equalize serbian and croatian actions
they didn't equate it actually, serbs are sentenced for 1000 years in total here, and that's like 5x more than yours

You know sometimes I like to come to pol and read comments like these as if its members of the UN on the floor arguing.

moot was cool because he took lots of pictures nipmoot is boring no cool pictures

follow suit Sup Forums

gtfo of my country you muslim, goat fucking subhuman

This is what Goering should have done

not really. linguistically yes, ethnically, no.

Agree but Ronny a cuckboi

SJWs will own Hollywood by then, so
As child: Meryl Streep
As adult: Chris Tucker
In my dreams: Trogdor the Burninator

The funny part is that Praljak was a film director in real life before the war.

A minor detail you missed. Serbo-muslim war is officially a civil war whereas Croato-muslim is a International one (meaning Croatia was directly involved).