THERESA MAY BTFO BY TRUMP!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936032830844555264

How will the UK and (((Theresa May))) ever recover?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42172032
twitter.com/theresamay
prntscr.com/hh1x2j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not even her twitter.... what a dumb cunt

I did have to have a giggle at this.

>tagged the wrong account
KEK
Still, britshits btfo

Its not Nov 30 either you pathetic faggot

Britbongs btfo

J U S T F I N E
U
S
T
F
I
N
E

Trump is right on the money. Most of my friends, some of whom you might expect to be leftists as they're often mixed race here in NYC, recognize the threat of Islam. It's the white European tourists who come here who seem to be all cucked

Trump is STILL falling for kike tricks? SAD!

seriously boomers are fucking brainwashed beyond repair

>not even her twitter.... what a dumb cunt
Is Trump actually retarded? This is an honest question. Why is he destroying his own presidency and his own reputation? It's as though he thinks he's nothing more than a meme candidate worth five minutes of lulz before being forgotten by history.

paddock

not even her twitter...... what a dumb cunt

Schlomo?

context: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42172032

>Weak Theresa May has insulted our closest and greatest ally just to appease pakis and ultra-liberals!

Trump is hilarious.

dumb yank

I just came

not even her twitter.... what a dumb cunt

>@ the wrong person

lmao amerisharts are so fucking retarded

She could have just not even commented on it. What a cunt

BRITKEKS BTFO

Holy shit he replied to some random account lel this guy is legit dumb as a sack of frogs

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

I hope this can help you out op.

Whats it like to be so pathetic that you follow other countries' politics? God that must suck

Tories will not react. They are conservatives just in the forms. But the common bong will never vote farther to the right so better to choose a new torie leader.

UK BTFO AGAIN

1776 HAS COMMENCED AGAIN

......nobody tell him.

say that to my face and not online and watch what happens queer boy

>Every news outlet will talk about how he @'d the wrong person
>spreads the message about Islamic terrorism in the UK

lol

you mean Saudi Arabia

twitter.com/theresamay

Oops.

>> last words before being raped and murdered by a shitskin in your own kitchen

How does it feel to be 40% white and inferior to the UK in every way.

pathetic americuck

Say that to my face you smelly yank, 4 foot tall mexicunt prick

You make the rest of us look bad.

That's her told, bet she doesn't do that again.

>t already has niggers raping and killing him and his family

>some randon woman got assblasted by the us prez

But are Britain First the biggest trolls?

bongs need to start killing their law makers

>Let's piss off the world superpower that would be more than willing to give us a sweathart deal after Brexit
Is Britain run by complete retards?

Bongs need to do even better.

I told you to come to me pussy. come at me queer boy

my gf is Jewish but I'm filipino and 4% white

The bongs made the we wuz kangz meme a reality around the same time the mutt meme started. Is this a sign?

Top replies to the tweet.
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME!

>Not realizing that it's an insult
Obviously he never bothered to even look up here twitter handle, because she is insignificant.

Lmaooo 100% white, fully armed, perfect teeth and not getting fucked in the aas by a female pussy PM encouragung shitskins to kill your mother.

Cheers ;)

What the fuck, you stupid bitch. Trump expressed interest in making some kind of immigration policy to make it easier for citizens to migrate easily between the US and UK, but instead she just keeps poking the hornet's nest. That was the only realistic way to get a US citizenship and you just destroyed my life long dream you fucking cunt.

What's it like being such a huge faggot, knowing there is no cure for your endless hunger for the cock?

Yeah focus on that instead of your caliphate “country” you inbred toothless faggot

Muhammed?

Brutal neg. The world's greatest Twitter troll doesn't care to know the @ our closest ally.

You just KNOW

>there are actual brits itt defending their muslim-cock sucking leader for this

>implying he isn’t a paki

15 seconds of fame here you come. Via commenting on shit that has nothing to do with you. Enjoy the raping. Youve got 1 foot in the Sharia door already lmaoooo

Save Mogg

fuck you drumpf

This is how you troll people, dumb bong.

He's a dumb cunt because he doesn't spend his time browsing for some random twat twitter handle like you?

Fuckin euro poors

Only leftists live around niggers

5D chess

>unironically wants to live in muttland

I hope you get trucked, you pathetic little disgrace

>TRUMP TWEETED THE WORNG ACCOUNT XDDDD
>What was it about?
>...Really? I mean... REALLY?
>Yeah. What?
>RELIGIONOFPEACEREEEEEEEEEEE
All according to Kekaku.

Im waiting over here in America where you at bong queer boys?

40% of 330 million is 132 million whites. More than double the entire UK population.

Wish we had Trump as our leader to save our cucked country

What's the current amount of dimensions of the God Emperor's chess?

lol

The only place you'll get trucked is in Europe you fucking baboon.

Where are you getting 40% dipshit?

(You)

man, something really bad must be about to come out.
never thought i'd see an american president unravel like this in my life.

Bongs have never seen banter on a level of this size before

Your President is a kike who spends most of his day on twitter but still doesn't know how to use it

>american education

>le snoopers charter man
KilllMogg

SAVE ARE NIGE

>tweets some random Leeds lass
I'm sure we will manage.

Piss off already, retard. This thread is to make fun of britniggers, not Americans. Your autistic sperging with our flag is ruining it

This. I thought we were trying to improve relations by marrying off our most popular prince to some Amerimutt, THEN THERESA CUNT MAY HAS TO RUIN EVERYTHING AGAIN!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

>>muttland

All of them.
>expanding brain

This man is a legend.

Just imagine having the testicles to literally call out the Prime fucking Minister of the U.K. and the inbred muzzies in one tweet. Just imagine doing that as the figure head of the worlds most powerful country.

We are not worthy of this timeline.

Bonus keks for him tagging some random woman and thereby immediately destroying her twitter.

Tweet deleted

fuck you you idiot

@fuckingrandomcunt
dementia on full rampage
lol

She is a piece of shit i hope to see her resign in disgrace.

it takes two seconds to find her twitter account:
>twitter.com/theresa_may

>implying Trump runs it and not his son

>Theresa now can't respond without either downplaying the Islamic terrorism problem or admitting its big

The man threw a hook out to the world leaders and she went for the bait. What a genius.

Also I love how he so readily BTFOs the closest ally he has. And we were relying on America for a smooth brexit. rip us. But well played still...

I bet it really really gets your goat that he doesn't care to know what her twitter handle is

Brits will be fetching their tea out of the harbor for a month.

love the errors based on how fast he is with his tweets. virgin twitter thinks twice so they don't regret a tweet, Chad Trump hurries up in case he does regret it.

>she's so irrelevant he doesn't even care what her twitter is
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Congrats on Trump for putting the Old Bag Maggie wannabe back in the Kitchen.

Can't even get the right person.

Jesus you mutts are moronic.

prntscr.com/hh1x2j

HAHA