Barack Obama knew how to treat people with respect, with love and dignity. Why can't Trump be even half the Obama was ?

Barack Obama knew how to treat people with respect, with love and dignity. Why can't Trump be even half the Obama was ?

youtube.com/watch?v=tL8eOuAohaQ

Kill yourself nigger lover

nah i'm good. ;) see you in hell though.

>Barack Obama knew how to drone-bomb people with respect, with love and dignity. Why can't Trump bomb even half as many people as Obama has ?

Obama was and is a communist who hates America, Just like Bush.

obama set us back 100 years

He also knew how to drone strike US citizens and make the bad press about it just waaaaaash awaaaaay.

Fuck that nigger.

He totally treated his generals with the highest respect

>Why can't Trump be even half the Obama was

Because he has no black ancestors.

He also knew how to conveniently forget the people who elected him by the millions, poor blacks. In his 8 years of office, the average poor black is still on welfare, in jail, in the ghetto, on drugs, or all of the above.

>why can’t Trump be even half the Obama was

If that’s supposed to be English, you forgot an word. And Obama’s useless backpatting did nothing to help anyone. He’s a little faggoty bitch, and he’s going to be outed as the cock sucking Manlet he is

king nigger fuck you

king nigger fuck you

my cousin and brother died in a drone strike in 2013 and this faggot probably ordered it, im going to kill him.

Not true. Niggers still are allowed at the front of the bus.

At least Trump dosent double

Fuck you ! obummer wins as the worst USA president ever!

this really hot girl i met in college is currently is Jordan. Shes a muslim and refers to herself as "traditional". Do i have any chance to eat her ass?

>Barrack Obama acted best when he was at a certain event to improve PR
Saged. What are you 12? Do you not know how politicians generally operate? Reddit tier trash

Thats called a facade you stupid nigger. He also destroyed America almost irreparably

Trump is technically 2/5ths better than obongo.

You're confusing 'people with respect' with 'licking the rest of the world's boots because you're a communist CIA nigger".

go back and listen to one of his speeches sometime. all flowery language with little substance. "we are who we've been waiting for" is one of the gayest things a president has ever said, and this is including Taft's quote "fuck me in the ass big daddy".

That's the joke. OP's grammar was pretty bad.

Obama is a gay Muslim and likely a closet Marxist. Fuck him

too true :(

HhMmm, lets see....a polished negroe who lied & tried to re-engineer america and had terrible foreign policy .....or a boorish white dude who says outlandish shit but know what the fuck is going on and doesn't wanna kill america as we all have known it....

Yea, I think I'll stick with the horse's ass who is not trying to get us all killed by the muslim hordes....

Who doesn't enjoy their drone strike with a smile

If you want your love and dignity, you can keep your love and dignity. Fuck Obama. He was a lying communist piece of shit.

Let's start with he(your nig-nog, niggety BFF) didn't make america great, and finish with a great, big, 'we're soooo sorry for being such a bitchy state' like an Obaman would.

That about wraps up the fuck you in the ass part.

He also liked pizza and hot dogs

Because they don't deserve it

Obama murdered an American citizen.

>Barack Obama knew how to treat people with respect

Good grief... fuck off, faggot

Bull fucking shit.

That fucking nigger turned a blind eye to black on white violence and supported pro-white genocide groups like BLM, ANTIFA, and Black Panthers.

Fuck that mother fucker, he RUINED this nation, I'll N E V E R trust a non-white again after having that mother fucker in office.

White
Fucking
Power.

This is my 10/10 moment.

we foreigners always saw Obama as a weak pushover who hated his own country, he was a novelty but when we saw Trump we see a bad mother fucker you should not fuck with, a very strong leader

t. spic

Yeah, like wasn't the last guy a nigger?
A somewhat un-striking individual with little to no impact other than to stand for eight years like a moose in the middle of the road. Maybe even leaning toward unproductive.

But that's just your everyday nigger.

lewd

Is Obama in charge of those operations? Iam not good at US laws

You'd rather have a smooth talking snake fuck everyone than someone who tweets dumb shit but stands up for you and your country? Think about it. BO killed thousands of civilians with drones; continued Bush's globalist foreign policy/wars; allowed American weapons to end up in the hands of both terrorists (proxy armies) and countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar) that also murder civilians with indiscriminate airstrikes; pushed for the TPP trade agreement that would have handed even more sovereignty over to corporations and sent more jobs abroad; allowed his first SOS to use an ill-advised private server that compromised classified information and then campaigned for her to succeed him; signed a bill that has forced Americans to buy private health insurance they can't afford that is now backfiring on everyone, etc. Let's not pretend he was even a good president. I don't agree with everything Trump is doing either, but at least he's looking out for his own people.

Because fuck obie, that's why.

easily one of the worst presidents in US history
to think he led a dismal 1.48% GDP growth rate while adding 10 trillion to the national debt (doubling)

Trump is a nigger more than Obama.

Trump is arrogant, narcissistic, unhinged, bombastic, lacks temperament, has low IQ, lacks self-control, lacks eloquence etc.

Fuck that filthy cock sucking tranny fucking faggot nigger. I can't wait until AIDS kills him.

Trump may be a pompous buffoon and habitually pontificate in public, but he's not dumb.

It's not as easy as it sounds to become a billionaire through real estate development.

He's not a billionaire solely through real estate development you fucking chimp. Also 1) he inherited his father's business and 2) there are a lot better real estate investors out there who started with even less money than Trump who went bankrupt less times and made more money than Trump - that doesn't mean they are qualified to become President. Also even he states that his net worth is inflated because of his 'brand name' (he values the Trump name in the billions).

He's dad was already worth hundreds of millions of dollars so don't tell me he started from nothing. He grew up rich.

alright, you're clearly letting your emotions cloud your better judgment

The Trump name didn't become a household name until Donald took over his father's business. Yes, he has faced backruptsy several times but few successful businessmen can say that none of their ventures ended in failure. This is why it's commonplace to set up "holding" companies aside from the parent company such that if the project goes side ways, it doesn't take your whole company down with it.

The fact is local real estate markets are volatile and so is the nature of construction. It's always a risky investment to leverage your assets and take tens of millions of dollars (even hundreds) in loans to meet bonding, insurance, and construction requirements while managing the various trades, consultants, contractors involved in the project to ensure it meets its deadline and is done to a standard acceptable to the regulators.

What I'm getting at is real estate development is not an easy industry - there are other industries which have far less capital requirements to make money but few deliver the satisfaction of seeing your finished product reach the clouds.