They just keep popping up nonstop don't they?

They just keep popping up nonstop don't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/jlkswd.7z
fujitaka.ukauka.net/prg/index/Narou2000/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/fgoxyb.7z
novelupdates.com/series/other-worlds-monster-breeder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait.

Okay.

A man dies and is reincarnated in a fantasy world...

Then he dies in that world and is reincarnated into another fantasy world.

Then he dies in THAT world and is reincarnated into ANOTHER fantasy world.

And repeat. It'll be like Quantum Leap, but with death instead of morals.

maybe all these stories are written by people being reincarnated in this world?

This one falls into the 'so bad it's good' tier gap.
also not very new.

There's already something like that called Majin Tenseiki.

This guy died in a plane crash as opposed to being run over by a truck or stabbed by some fucker, so it might actually be original.

Isekai shit? Welcome to what's new and hip.

Great, isn't it?

Kill yourself for bumping this shit thread

I tried.

What's the name of that one where a fat neet died and got reincarnated in a fantasy world but as a shota?

There are already several like that though. What and also Death Mage

Knights and Magic? But he wasn't fat, was just a mecha otaku.

No, doesn't seemed to be that.
He get's transfered into the standart Fantasy world.
Notable about it was his new father who impregnated his wife and the elven megane maid at the same time.

Mushoku tensei

>first 10 pages of manga start out interesting
>then this happens

I fucking hate Japan

I've seen page without these additional boxes and without "equiping". Which one is real?

Thank you, though I don't know WHY I asked for it.
It wasn't particular good.

Isekai sells, everyone's buying.

I don't get what is happening, but it looks interesting. I have no context, why is it bad?

The sword is a reincarnated person. That's why he's triggered.

Also the new trend of EDGY isekai MCs with revolvers

Even /ak/ is sick of this shit

When I first heard the synopsis for Konosuba's novels, that's what I thought the series was about.

The sword one is literally Chaos rip off.

What's this called? I'm not getting any results.

>/ak/ sick of edgy isekai Military loli in army uniform

Shame on them

You said like it's a bad thing.

Search for sword and reincarnated and you'll have the name.

Thanks, I never would have guessed it was so blunt, but I should have known.

The one with equipping

The one without is an Sup Forums edit.

You can always count on Japan when it comes to blunt naming.

>why is it bad?
Because putting RPG mechanics in your fantasy world instantly takes you out of it, is shit made specifically for absurd power levels and other handwave bullshit and often times isn't even needed.
Like case it point. The Sword could have just been a magic sword that can talk, levitate, and give you the power and knowledge of an expert.

>new

The premise is retarded but it's been funny so far

Be a LN / WN fag, talked with others about the isekai wave coming. Anime / manga only fags have no idea, thinking it was going to be a small thing. Already chill about it, everyone else can't handle the fact the phase will be for 5-6 years.

Feels relaxing.

I think the part I dislike most is the "Skill collector" part. Its the laziest way to make your character stronger.

What isekai out there have an MC who is a monster tamer?
Monster tamer, not beastkin(female)/girl with animal ears tamer.

Shame, it's basically only bad thing about first chapter.

nep nep

Manga has really shitty art

>The sword is a reincarnated person. That's why he's triggered.
There is nothign wrong with it, vidya game mechanics are only retarded part.

I love shitty wish-fulfillment isekai, japan has finally perfected the ultimate form of escapism.
Shame there are still literal retards that honestly believes that these works are anything other than a fun time sink.

This is one of those series where the reincarnation part stops being relevant after like 2 chapters and has no impact on the plot. Its just tacked on because isekai is popular right now.

I'm sorry guys, this is all my fault. 8 years ago I found a monkey's paw and wished that there was more fantasy manga and anime.

>I think the part I dislike most is the "Skill collector" part. Its the laziest way to make your character stronger.

Game mechanics are training wheels for fantasy writing, and skill absorbing and appraise windows are training wheels for game mechanics.

Because borrowing a class/level/skill system as a shortcut to writing character growth still isn't easy enough. Nope. Some authors need a shortcut to skip the shortcut.

Me too, for example Re:monster Mc gain around 10 skills per monster/human that eat, that make the Mc almost invincible if he combine all his skills and is hard to remember every skill that he earn, same that death march that earn every fucking time a skill when he walk in the city without doing nothing, Tate have the same problem, but because almost all his skills are passive skills (more defense, defense to x element) is not so problematic
The LN art is similar

Akemi Homuta and Sakura Kyouko?

I don't mind it at all.
There's always going to be an exception and we're getting more fantasy.
You can simply ignore it if it's not to your liking.

Needs more book autist translations.

It can be done well like in Needless, where someone basically needs to beat the shit out of Adam with it until he learns it, and even then he can't necessarily do it as well as the original user.

I have yet to see an isekai do it well though.

Well, I'm currently "ripping" the third volume of the manga. But they haven't even done half of the first and it's almost certainly dead.
Seems like shit's finally happening as well. Too bad.

Anyone know the name of that WN where MC gets skills when he sucks someone nipples and has all sorts of charm and mind manipulation magic?

While not exactly wrong, not precisely right either.

I do wonder if that user whoever uploaded volume 1 also volume 2 though.

Thanks.

>I do wonder if that user whoever uploaded volume 1 also volume 2 though.
I do have it, and some other shit I bought bought at the currently running sale, like Lazy King for example.
But I haven't screen capped them yet, only the illustrations.

Commushou 2 illustrations:
p.fuwafuwa.moe/jlkswd.7z

Is it any good?

Good for an isekai LN, anyway?

Those aren't published in manga magazines though.

That publisher is known to buy up web novels and then force authors to delete their web novel or turn it into just LN teaser summaries.

In other news, Shirotl has released another chapter of DD. Behead all those who insult iris-sama

I always wonder how this would work anatomically...

No, not really. I just got it because it was basically free (~150 yen).

How many of this list fujitaka.ukauka.net/prg/index/Narou2000/ do you read / know?
BTW this list contains all the available Narou WN and its ranking is updated every day

o, its time for some maken no daydreamer.

MC actually bangs the girl. And even talks about it.

Post the worst isekai.

>nardia
>wizard of oz

Alice In Wonderland is the best.

Didn't even know that the translation isn't dead anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

Do they really use a system like nen or is just a reference?

Thanks mah nigga.

user, we released chapter 92-94.

We'll try and get 95-96 out next year on january. That should end volume 5

Art is shit though.

He really is a shitty artist.

LN Art at least is better. for gun-ota i mean.

Reference only user. But WN is littered with it.

Need more chapters shieldbro user.

But is it like "yeah I fucked that bitch, heh, I'm pretty awesome" or do they actually get into a relationship?

I read them.
I read most of them anyway.
They're shit. I know they're shit.

And yet...

>But WN is littered with it
You say that like references are a good thing, user

Looking Glass >>>>> Wonderland

Real blacked swordsman amirite?

Some of them are GOD-tier.

And here are the illustrations for The Lazy King.

p.fuwafuwa.moe/fgoxyb.7z

This is really a pain without any ripping method.
Have a nice day.

>Nardia
>Muh xtians
Discworld is butter.

I actually like this one a lot.

Mio is such a bitch, but her design is so delicious.

Soon my friend, wait till the 5th for gook scans. We should be just about done with the arc because this next chapter should be about the Shield of Wrath III

So here me out here. How isekai does this sound

Main character starts out as an ordinary middle-schooler.
Weird shit happens and he's transported to another world.
He's given a super special weapon that very few exist anywhere, and he's named the chosen one.
He also self inserts into various stories that are pretty much copies of existing popular stories (from other works) that are changed just slightly
His love interest is a princess with amazing magical power.
And somehow despite being all of 14 he's able to make friends and become like the favorite person of the older and more experienced cast.
And his traveling companions are the captain of the royal guard and the grand wizard of a great kingdom. He also easily surpasses them halfway through their first major journey.
What if I told you this was real and had 9 games

Kinda intrigued how Sousetsuka's new project will play it.
It's fun to see a god himself being transported to another world.

The time travel ones are basically a new game+

an actual relationship.

Well, its actually nice since a lot of chapters focus on historical things about guns (and whatever he's making)

was talking about DD, but shieldbro's always, how do i say this, nice.

novelupdates.com/series/other-worlds-monster-breeder/

Need this instead heh.

you mean like Tsuyokute New Saga?

Oh, no that's up to the TL. With the holidays over there should be more releases.

Is he dying until he can get back to his own world? Maybe every chapter can be about a different suicide method.

What's Japan's obsession with elder scrolls esque skill buildup

>Swordsman skill leveled to 10/expert
>fire resistance gained
>frost resistance gained
>cooking (haha this skill is a special one it's gonna play into how the protag is gonna become a fucking rulebreaking asshole in the future) skill increased to master

Why always the stats and OH I SEE A UI NOW I CAN CLICK ON A MENU

>For my sake, you must remain chaste!
Oh, absolutely grand. Turn the building sexual tension into an issue of principles and command instead of awkwardness (not much better but it can be done right).

The whole 'virgins maidens gives me more power' is dumb considering she doesn't even boost him 1% and he could just amass more 'priestesses' in time.

CUTE CAT

Kingdom hearts?

You're also nice too user

so sick of these

Yes

>interesting

ha

or dies then starts at level 1

Looks like we got another one, boys! Gotta admit, this isekai starts a little bit more interesting. This time, it's alchemy.

>alchemy

I like my alchemy with pills, does this involve pill making?

Maybe Gun Ota?

30year old guy dies> is reincarnated as a baby> uses all his knowledge about guns to invent them in the new world and go on adventures

It's actually your typical quest for immortality. With some getting sidetracked.
There's not really any pills, but there is a lot of being a villain and brainwashing.

Moon-led Journey Across Another World is somewhat guilty of this.

Demons attack a country and cause its downfall. The royal prince makes a deal with the goddess. Allow him to escape to another world with a priestess (his wife), and he'd give her a child as the next hero. When he arrives at earth, he becomes a novelist. Although, the stories are Fantasy/Adventure, not isekai.