Dragon Ball

Hurray for rushed animation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqj4yLJPvo8
teamfourstar.com/dragonball-z-abridged-movie-broly-the-legendary-super-saiyan-part-1/
youtu.be/G_aDCrVi3WI
youtu.be/WKEfusfHK_0
youtu.be/lWE8yG9ba78
youtube.com/watch?v=8pPLe-eQQrQ
amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Movie-Collection-Movies/dp/B005HVWW3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482699288&sr=8-1&keywords=Dragon Ball Z Movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Besides not seeing some of the lines of his hair what is wrong with this pic?
He looks pretty good for a filler episode.

Look above his eyes.

Coloring, not animation.

the animation in the last episode was by far the worst yet on super.

I wish. Rewatch the Goku vs Freeza battle in the RoF arc, or the original version of episode 5.

the animation is shit but i gotta say whoever is writing the filler episodes in super is a fucking genius

there is a lot of clever and fun stuff in these episodes, and all of it while keeping everyone in character i wouldn't mind if tori decided to say they count as canon, arale vs goku and baseball yamcha were better than entire super arcs

I wish TOEI goes bankrupt and some other studio picked up DB, fucking cancer TOEI

So Hit just literally has the same power as Obito. Thanks Japan.

Sorta-kinda? Obito's is just a straightfoward "His eyes let him access a magic other dimension that he can poof to to avoid damage", while Hit's is more convoluted.

Best demon canon when?

Salagir is a hack.

Broly abridged is up

how's everyone enjoying it?

>Split it into 2 parts
>The first part ended right before the stuff people actually wanted to watch

Fucking jews

Oh I'm sorry did they extort money from you?

Vados looked awful this ep. And she wasn't even in any action scenes. They literally just had to draw her face, then animate her lips.

It's a super long fucking movie though, still kinda stupid they didn't put the whole thing up

I normally take up for TFS, but they're making it really hard with how they handled Broly and Hellsing Ultimate (remember how we were supposed to get 3 episodes this year?). Have they ever actually met a deadline they've set for themselves?

I literally couldn't even at the Tao Joke

I liked it. I like that they include parts from the series and make it into a unified thing (movies and series I mean)

This is why you trick yourself into forgetting they exist for months at a time until you see a nice reminder that they have a new episode up

That makes it always a pleasant surprise instead of something you're actively waiting on

What's his name's PC broke, he was using an SSD as his main drive and it probably ran out of writes or something, lost a lot of editing work, dunno why they didn't already have daily back ups

Why do so many people think that Freeza is the best villain in DB? He's just the typical villain who wants power and does evil things just cause.

Dude, nobody wants to watch half a fucking special that basically amounted to nothing fucking happening.

Broly's a shit character but the interesting part of the movie IS his beatdown. I'd rather have waited for it all than be stuck with a "that's it"

This isn't a case of leaving them wanting more, this is a case of "why the fuck did I waste my time?"

Yeah. So?

Personality mostly, their top 3 villains video is up as well

youtube.com/watch?v=fqj4yLJPvo8

its exactly the same.

Freezerfags are just the loudest and most obnoxious

Everyone knows cells da best

I prefer Beerus as a villain to tell the truth, but he's not so bad anymore.

They had some solid jokes in it, the next part is going to be up within the next week

it's also mostly probably just to get more total views rather than having one large video

Princess Trunks and King Vegeta were funny, I also liked Broly asking for other people power levels and I think they are gonna make a reference to "his power is maximum"

What's the context of this image supposed to be, isn't that her usual outfit? Did she switch bodies with someone?

>next episode is literally the exact same plot as an episode in DBZ

But why?

That should make him on par with King Piccolo, whereas more unique and interesting villains such as Pilaf, General Blue, Commander Red, Dr. Gero, 16, 17, 18, Cell, or Buu should outrank him.

>Toei originals being original

Better than expected, surprised at the redpilled jokes from Dr.Briefs and the minority scholarship bit.

>What about Cell?
>Fuck 'em

I don't think that Freeza is the best villain.
It's his arc. I mean, it changed so many things, from the Super Saiyan thing, to trying so hard to win an unwinnable fight, going into space for the first time in Dragonball, even how Vegeta became an ally from the biggest threat of the Earth.

Freeza is interesting because of his fake politeness and the connection he has with the Saiyans and the lore of the series.

The only villain who you can argue outranks Freeza is Zamasu/Black.

I liked Broly making short jokes at Vegeta
>Sorry, I can't hear from you down there.

I dropped TFS after last episode, the dende is a faggot jokes and modded scenes where they had added something that wasn't originally there were unbearable. It defeats the purpose of the whole thing in my opinion

What episode of Dragonball filler are they rehashing?

I forgot

>The only villain who you can argue outranks Freeza is Zamasu/Black.
jesus christ you black and zamazufags have such a god awful taste

do you real fanfictions on tumblr on a daily basis too?

Agreed. Dende was the worst part of that shit by far, his interactions with Mr.Popo might help it but overall his personality is shit and the most DAMNING thing is the jarring edits they've been doing lately with characters eyes.

Nah, the preview didn't show, but there's also some stuff about a space criminal escaping from a transport led by Jaco and going to Earth in the middle of the recording for the movie.

I'm not even a Zamasufag. I'm completely neutral to most of the villains. Hell, my favorite villain in the series is Babidi.

I'm saying Zamasu is the only villain who can compete with Freeza for the top spot of the best villain. I still think Freeza is the best. It's just that you can't make any argument for the rest of the villains being better barring Zamasu.

It's their own cannon at this point, they even added an entirely new scene for brolly abridged

What would you rather have? the original animation of just still blinking eyes the whole time? It's kind of silly yes but it helps convey jokes and emotion

also dende being gay is one of the best bit they've come up with IMO

I agree with the changes. The eyes and when the new edits look "clean" in comparison to the rest of the character. If they made it flow more natural it would be better. Dende could change, I hope they will tone it down a bit.

But when they change something like the Yajirobi - Korrin thing or the ending of a movie, don't care that much.

My biggest problem with them is how lazy they are. They never bother to clean up shots, edit properly so that there is lipsync and they don't research anything. They probably didn't even watch Dragon Ball before this.

It just works

>also dende being gay is one of the best bit they've come up with IMO
Yeah just like Yajirobe being gay
And Korin being gay.
So hilarious. Can't wait for Brolly to be revealed as secretly having a crush on Goku the whole time. This is just what you get when you let LITERAL faggots rewrite fiction.

>It's just that you can't make any argument for the rest of the villains being better barring Zamasu.

I think people can and did.

Fuck Brolly part 2

WHEN SERAS

Or Goku saying he'd bang Cell.

Best villain is Cell because of WAKAMOTO

I think that's tomorrow

I'm sure they'll get tired of random gay jokes at some point

I need to get the DVDs for the commentary of her actual English VA saying bitches love canons

Fast tell the reasons why you are hype for this arc. Personally for me it's because:

>It will probably be (and hopefully) the last DB Super arc.

>Because of that it will get more love by both Toei and Toriyama.

>Return of characters like Gohan in fighting suit and No17.

And finally the main reason why i'am giving the Anime another chance is because Toei is probably following the Toriyama/Toyo Manga with their true vison of the arc now that the Manga is far ahead than the Anime.

>the Manga is far ahead than the Anime
wat?

Don't see it. Am I being trolled?

All I hope for is some kind of massive battle royal to open the tournament with every character going at it

with good animation

teamfourstar.com/dragonball-z-abridged-movie-broly-the-legendary-super-saiyan-part-1/

>also dende being gay is one of the best bit they've come up with IMO
I really really REALLY dislike the joke. In the history of entertainment the joke "lol he's gay" has absolutely never been funny, no matter if it's in literature, television, anime or whatever. It's just obnoxious

so is taht yamacha or gohan in the back?

>18 and Roshi being featured could lead to nice ecchi scenes

>Whis' dad is mysterious and creepy. Excited to learn what's up with him.

>Beerus and Champa antics

>reveal of the other Gods

>ywn be as deep as Goku

Didn't even know they had a site. I thought there were just on jewtube.

It was good the first time, but they have overplayed it

not really a big deal for me since dende isn't even in the series much

youtu.be/G_aDCrVi3WI

youtu.be/WKEfusfHK_0

youtu.be/lWE8yG9ba78

Everything is uploaded to the website first then to youtube, probably more ad money that way

Leave the universal tournament to me!

What's this about it being the last arc

>nice ecchi scenes
I want a filler episode ENTIRELY devoted to Videl/18/Chichi/Bulma, preferably a spa episode.

What's this? Fairy Tail?

>More Champa

>Champa will be given more dialogue

>No17 might have a good battle

>The potential for crazy characters all over the place

Pic related, best boy. Vados no bully.

Ffs, I always forget to remove my tripcode.

Leave Yajirobe to me

Hit is SWEATING
Hit
Sweating

This means either Hit is genuinely overwhelmed and Goku is 3deep4u to a horrific extent ,or it's just blatant sarcasm

its gohan

Hey.

What's your power level?

Mine's pretty big.

A fanservice ep. has been a long time coming. Let the girls have their own 'tournament' against female characters from rival universes.

They can do that thing where they ride one anther's shoulders while trying to knock the other girl off.

What did you say? Can't hear you from down here.

fuck off waifushitter

>villain with creative techniques appear
>great, it will be a battle of wits instead of brite forcing the victory!
>goku power ups until space and time is broken and now he brute forces his punch into time displaced alternate dimension hideouts

This is literally worse than faster than time Goku.

He is sweating because Goku is the first person he has probably fought who forced their God Ki into his time hole.

where is the best place to download the DBZ movies?

It probably is the last season they planned, but considering that Super got higher ratings thatn OP recently, I doubt they'll stop milking this money cow. However, perhaps they'll give us Dragon Ball Super Kai before we get another season.

ALL HAIL PRINCESS TRUNKS!

Tfs Broly has social anxiety.

Is he /ourguy/?

Maximum.

>Super's Italian dub didn't get a new OP and is just using Dynamic without even subtitles
>that didn't stop the guy who composed all the previous DB Italian OPs to make a new one for Super
>it's actually pretty legit and miles better than the boring trash Dynamic has always been

youtube.com/watch?v=8pPLe-eQQrQ

You can get the newer movie packs on amazon pretty cheap man

amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Movie-Collection-Movies/dp/B005HVWW3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482699288&sr=8-1&keywords=Dragon Ball Z Movie

>Krillin singing Journey

Can someone shop King Crimson next to Hit?

And also make a pic with ''Rivalry with Vegeta ended, now Hit is my best rival''

This sounds like euro trash techno from the 90s.

this sounds like shit kill yourself faggot

awesome isnt it

I'm sure they're going to upload a whole video for krillin karaoke

so just like any DB Italian OP
still better than Dynamic

HAHAHAHAH OH SHIT I SEE IT NOW