What is Sup Forums general feelings on the IRA

What is Sup Forums general feelings on the IRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiMsS9E2PcY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8HCwLPoG70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They used to be cool before they were marxists

I support them. A lot of people think of the whole IRA as marxist which is understandable, but they usually don't realize that the IRA splintered off into different groups during the Troubles.
The only Marxists are the """Official""" IRA (official in name only.) Groups like the Provisional IRA or Real IRA are not Marxist.

I like the music, at least.

Bunch of soyboys

Bunch of homos. Gas the Irish, potato war now.

The job isn’t done until every Anglo Protestant is out of Ireland.

Not Irish, just anti-British, not just in nationality and Christian denomination. They allied themselves to everything the British didn't like, from Commies to Islamic Terrorists, and thusly are fucking scum.

And the non-anglo protestants?

>supporting a terrorist organization
so american

Anyone who opposes redcoats is fine with me, if you are proud to be like an american so you can at least know you are free you are like me.

For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.

They are terrorist scum. Their cause is no greater than that of Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban...

Proof that IQ matters. Ireland has an average IQ of 90, the sweet spot for criminality, so when they want independence from the UK they become terrorists and blow up their fellow countrymen. Meanwhile when Scots, with an average IQ of 102, want independence from the UK, they just have a refurendum like non-savages.

Its hilarious to me when people raise a stink over the annexation of Crimea and yet no one gives two shits about the years and years limey pricks have stamped all over the right of the Irish people to freely govern themselves and their land. Go on home British soldiers go on home, have you got no fucking homes of your own? youtube.com/watch?v=hiMsS9E2PcY

Both The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland are able to govern over themselves.

Functioning parliaments in Dublin and Belfast means that the Irish people have been democratically represented for years now. No lack of freedom in 2017 Ireland.

Nice try though commie-cuck.

You shouldn’t have been in Ireland in the first place Reginald. It was never yours and it never will be.

Why did god create whisky?

Fer me DA!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8HCwLPoG70

Look at anglo culture worldwide and who sits behind all anglo governments. Who is the actual scum here?

The fucks who cried "mercy" until they were crowned king of the world with a crown of reparations?
Maybe there's something behind what you're getting at, but that's not my point. My point is that the IRA is not an Irish force. It's an Anti-British force, posing as an Irish force with a similar end-result to people who want a United Ireland in mind, but that due to the broad things that are anti-British, this giant spectrum of things that are anti-British would be falsely associated as Irish, due to being fought for by "Irish Nationalists."