The Bongs are absolutely SEETHING. Tanks when?

The Bongs are absolutely SEETHING. Tanks when?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/the-diary/meet-misha-nonoo-the-jewish-matchmaker-who-brought-harry-and-meghan-together-1.449219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how long until they make viewing trump tweets a terrorist activity

No new trade deal when?

Britains furious a country on the other side of the world held a free general election that does no affect the UK

Watching the news today has been fun

Trump should send us to the back of the line like Obama dod

he got out of going to the royal nigger wedding
4d chess boys

If Theresa May doesn't go through with the Trump state visit, we'll boycott and blockade the UK.

This is what I'm hoping for.

>We care more about Achmed than our daughters dying.

What a piece of shit country.

>owen
such a beta name

Still don't understand why they hate Trump so much. Is it just based on how he looks?

If Trump comes to the UK I will be there with a MBGA hat on and I will fight any shitskin or soyboy that tries to ruin the glorious event.

The British people were one of the only nations in Europe that had a +50% poll rating for Trump even before the election.

Lmao get fucked, BASED Rees-Mogg will pull out the stops when he's PM

It's based on what their media tells them to think

>Biggest, angriest, mass demonstration in British history

wale oi nevuh

>biggest angriest mass demonstration
>mfw last big angry demonstration was around 700 years ago

good luck

If American "protestors" never do anything, how much less can the brits do?

>He never took the anglopill
ffs, you can't be serious

We ended up chucking fire extinguishers off of buildings last time the students were riled up, i live miles away from london and i heard stories about people trying to light up the local tesco.

New Name

United Kaliphate

oh so NOW this little pozzed queer is in favor of isolationism?

>Owen Jones

Not all bongs...

I think it's trying to say there will be a huge chimp out, you know like with minorities and shit.

now that london is an islamic sovereign territory it'll sure to be a real shit show now.

sad thing is the UK will totally cuck out.
you faggots need to start getting off your asses and stop worrying about being called a fucking bigot.
jail or not your lack of pushback is going to lead to your shit collapsing.

Bongs literslly cannot handle the banter.

the UK is rightful American clay

That stuff has been happening every single day in Berkley for the past year.

when is the last time you've seen anything "made in the United Kingdom"?

We'd ought be on our best behavior lest the Brits send troops to Washington and set fire to the White house again.

lmfao you think you're kidding, but EU governments definitely fucking will

wish trump would audit then dismantle the fed but picked a fed chairman whos anti-audit the fed

I didn't even realize it was possible to be both a faggot and a cuck.

>the biggest, angriest mass demonstration in British history

Yeah, that'll show 'em, just like that biggest ever demonstration against us going to war in Ira-
Oh.

Underrated post.

Sounds like the provincials of the American Empire are getting uppity.

#istandwithtrump
Fuck Owen jones and may
We need to cull the traitors within

Isn’t it already? What the Metropolitan Police attempt to arrest POTUS for wrong think...it would be glorious

>Brexit will never happen
Good to know the left is just as dumb out there as it is here.

If bongs took a minute to stop being brithurt they might realize the reason they're so angry is because Trump is right and they don't want to admit it

Exactly, I do wonder if even he believes he'd be able to amass 2m people. It would need to be that many for it to be the biggest demonstration in British history.

protesting a foreign leader is what makes them come together.

not the loss of their identity and culture, the rampant corruption, or the rape of their children. a mean orange man that said something they disagree with is literally the worst thing that has happened. EVER.

brits are pathetic.

I agree but least the dude is not a jew. Yes I am reaching for a small victory

Soon I hope

>trump visits UK
>hundreds of thousands of bongs riot and try to reach him
>get gunned down by the CIA
>WWIII starts
Can't wait

>The Bongs are absolutely SEETHING.
But why? Are they happy with the way their country is? Are they glad that their young kids are put into rape and child trafficking rings? Are they thrilled that men and women get acid thrown on their faces now? Do they love that London is now minority White? I don't understand what is going on with the English. Unless...it is like the commies in America who are begging for illegals to flood into our country and genocide us Whites.

>biggest, angriest

so he's threatening something bigger and angrier than all the civil wars and rebellions where hundreds of thousands died? Someone arrest this guy.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

America is owned by the District of Colombia which is a subsidiary of the City of London.
The City of London is owned by the Rome and we stand in the way of Rome and total control of the world.

>Mfw bongs almost destroyed London over the cost of a theater ticket going up
>These days they can't even get mildly annoyed at the blatant destruction of their country.
What happened to bongs? You used to be cool.

Hey Bongs how does it feel knowing that a foreign head of state cares more about you than pretty much your entire Government.

Remember Trump's mother was a Scottish immigrant who loved the Queen.

Is blocking trump worth the degradation of US/UK relations? No.

>get gunned down by the Secret Service
ftfy. The CIA would be on team riot, and probably would have armed the protestors with explosives and concealed weapons.

How delusional are the """people"""/kids.

We're talking about the president of their most important ally coming to visit, and they are genuinely think that they can block him for coming. Frankly they should be happy that he even bothers

What these cultural marxists have in common, is that they all act as spoiled brats

30 mins. promise.

Ohhh angry pooftas I am sooooo afwaaaaaid ... lol..

>America is owned by the District of Colombia which is a subsidiary of the City of London.
>The City of London is owned by the Rome and we stand in the way of Rome and total control of the world.

what a verbose way of saying "The Jews"

I don't want you guys to be treated like dirt just because your prime minister is a fat arab loving cock sucker
You guys deserve better than how your government has been treating you

Jews

Trump had better back OFF.

UK is just as divided as the US, only the libtards here are distinguished by being Remainers - equivalent to the anti-Drumpfers in the US. And this Owen Jones dickhead is a colossal libtard Remainer phaggot.

>commie rose
Just nuke twitter already

and we are not even meming, the british loyalty is controlled by them

its almost like she needed a reason to cancel the visit and Trump happily obliged her.

A million people protested against Iraq and nothing changed.

Then again Little Owen was six when it happened so I'm not surprised he doesn't remember.

Is this real?

kek, all that impotent cuck rage

I live in Scotland. He's unpopular up here too, since for his golf course he bought up some precious old lady's land or a reserve of pointless barren windswept heather and shit.

People complain about it whenever he's brought up, forgetting that he was blocked from doing anything until he bribed the SNP and then they bowed down and begged him to do what he wanted. But of course it's not their fault, because they're SCOTLAND the party. Even if they're full on leftist, please rape my daughters and enrich them tier SJW mooching cunts. The libtards were all so smug earlier, saying "Trump has even less chance of winning than Leave, lol!"

I supported Trump the whole way, as did most bongs on here I'd think.

Owen Jones doesn't represent 'Bongs', he's an alt left troll.

A million people is enough for a (((color))) revolution

the difference between what a million people can or can't do, is what is convenient for them

>mfw last big angry demonstration was around 700 years ago
lel wut?

trump is so based!

almost positive the "Jewish" part is shopped

That is pretty wimpy.

You fucking believe it

thejc.com/news/the-diary/meet-misha-nonoo-the-jewish-matchmaker-who-brought-harry-and-meghan-together-1.449219

they don't even try to hide it anymore

it is all so tiresome

Fucking Loyalist scum

You wish m8

You wish

>Average UK man right there.

on the back of a candybar wrapper

I hope Trump keeps pushing, just to see how far he can take it.

holy shit it can't be real

Can you imagine 60 Million Trump Supporters and Trump boycotting England?
>How long before they capitulated and did anything we wanted?

the internet was a mistake

This has been confirmed.

m8 fuck those bongs that dislike America! I for one love my american brothers and sisters and I have more in common with them then I do with smelly pakis!

>Wants to protest his female leader meeting with the big, scary Donald Trump
>No protest when another white man goes to prison for putting bacon on a mosque

I hope he's one of the next lucky pedestrians to be culturally enriched by a truck of peace.

> her olive skinned love

every time

Hope he comes here to Aberdeen

k, this isn't real, good effort though

Cool. Now show us your cock

save us then
send your lefties here and we will fill their houses instead
then they can fall to the Sharia together, and thats when we sit back and eat burgers as Encuckland is reduced to ashes in a shock and awe campaign to 'liberate' them.

goes to prison and then gets fucked killed by muslims in prison and there are no suspects

Britain is only less cucked than France, but it is far ahead of Sweden and the rest

I love how our media and politicians act like anyone actually gives a flying fuck if Trump visits, I do not care at all whether he visits or not, I mean it'd be pretty funny if he did.

kek

Dear god....

Agreed! I'd fight to protect trump vs lefty cunts.
Trump come to England