Reminder that white NEETs are worse than niggers who work because they contribute less to society. If you're a NEET...

Reminder that white NEETs are worse than niggers who work because they contribute less to society. If you're a NEET, kill yourself.

just got a 144hz screen, enjoying vidya better, no reason to kms

Go ahead and contribute to Mr. Shekelstein.

i've decided to go NEET/homeless

my last two employers claimed to love my work but never saw fit too pay me any better than $10-14

that doesn't take me anywhere and i'm bored out of my fucking skull

pay me five dollars an hours and i will clean up the roads and litter, that feels like worthy work to me

my last two jobs were constructing or manufacturing more garbage.

congratulations, good for you

Reminder that these are the people who browse Sup Forums. These are the people who think they are better than niggers just because they're white even though they're just a net drain on society and better off dead.

>niggers who work

The aristocracy of Europe were NEETs like the nobility and the royalty.

b-but I have a job interview tomorrow

>wish me luck, I'll need it

Reminder that these are the radical centrists of Sup Forums, people that think they are superior because they pay taxes and subsidize the existance of subhumans

Oddly enough, of all interviews i had, i got jobs from those where i cared the less.

Neets don't cause crime though
Niggers are still the worst

Perhaps your indifference is misinterpreted as confidence.

>vidya good

Shit taste spic

why should i kill myself my life is great i wake up and do what i want when i want all of the time wile losers like you work your ass off for nothing, my parents send me checks of 1500 euros every 2 weeks and pay for my rent i feel bad for poor losers who need to work for a living like the stupid proletarians that you are

Good luck senpai. Not in getting the job but in the job not being a pozzed shithole.

you got the spic flag m80

Probably

I don't care at this point, wouldn't talk politics at work anyway

Where have you seen that mouse? Was it on acid?

im a rich neet, not going to have kids. when i die im going to will everything to my rich friends white kids, so they can be neets too.

no job, 2 cars, house in a gated community, 10 mins from the beach...get butt blasted wage cuck.

Jelly. I'm working hard right now so I don't have to be a wagecuck anymore. I hate having a boss and I long to have "Fuck you" money. Hopefully I make it soon because I'm starting to hate life doing the meaningless 9-5 everyday for the past 10 years.

I honestly prefer to work for a living and have meaning in my life, over being a useless piece of shit who aspires to be nothing. Regardless of money. The only cuck here is the one who wastes his life away.

how do they have so much money to send you? that's more than I make...

I would rather support a NEET than work with a nigger.

my family owns a factory in Milano that produces parts for cars i basically never need to work a day in my life

Can niggers create white babies? No? Then white NEETs are better than niggers. Not much better, but better.

chi cazzo sei ? bombassei?

Why would I contribute to your shit society, you ridiculous faggot?

What's wrong with you niggers? I work 12 hrs a day 6 days a week. I only take a break from work to go church and meet with women. Get your shit together pussies.

show your true flag you lying greek shit nigger and pay denbts while ur at it

>these are the people who browse Sup Forums
But you're here.

ancaps love America and capitalism, they might as well be Jews, all they care about is generating wealth and industry for (((society)))

even NEETs have enough disposable income to buy a piece of bread

This, all fucking day.