Why did Hitler autistically dislike Slavs, or at least some of them?

Why did Hitler autistically dislike Slavs, or at least some of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Comintern_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)
youtube.com/watch?v=ofgLFvFDjKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost#Phases_of_the_plan_and_its_implementation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
express.co.uk/news/world/470967/The-EU-was-HITLER-S-idea-and-it-proves-Germany-WON-the-Second-World-War-claims-new-book
youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskommissariat_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_State_of_Burgundy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler and the Nazis were a supernatural phenomenon planned by G-d

They've historically been the enemy of the German people. Their hordes took German land while Germanic people were busy creating Europe.

> Fights off Muslims and Ottomans to the point that the Western Europeans don't have to directly fight them and can actually develop.
Countries in Europe have a lot of enemies historically, Hitler didn't hate the French autistically.

Which people have historically genocided/ethnically cleansed Germans: Turks or Slavs? Didn't the Polish, Czech and Russian ethnic cleansing of Germans after WWII retroactively prove his hatred correct?

Hitler didn’t dislike Slavs, he disliked Slavs de-Germanizing Austrian culture.

You can't replace a population if you don't meme them into being subhuman. It's like asking why the Jews autistically dislike whites.

The Polish didn't ethnically cleanse Germans.

>in Mein Kampf he says that Slavic culture is a mixture of things
>after the jewsheviks wrecked Russia they killed all of the Rennenkampfs, Wrangels("Vrangels"), Wittes, Stolypins-aka the Germanic leadership
>then you wonder why this new breed of soviet man is physically removed
>after two decades of horror at jewshevik hands

Because most communist in Germany were Russian or Slav and he spoke of wid potato shaped which he wrongly thought was product of Mongol hordes which by the way just used Russia as a tax triburatury

Yes they did. Polish communists expelled Germans. This is a historical fact.

Wasn't Hitler ready to invite Poland into the Axis if they went right instead of staying in the center?

>Polish communists
You mean (((Polish communists))), right? Do you know that they genocided quite a lot of Poles after WW2 had already ended? This is a historical fact as well.

>Polish communists expelled Germans
Well then he should have just let the Poles handle them instead of invading the entire nation.

He came of age in the Austro-Hungarian Empire, where all ethnic groups fought each other for improved/preferential treatment. The fact that so many of them had succumbed to Bolshevism didn't help either. East Europe/West Russia's poverty and relative dearth of cultural achievement could lead one to think of them as below West Europeans. Finally, it was a simple conflict of interests, if Germany was to become a world power on par with America or Britain, she too needed to conquer an empire for secure access to sufficient resources and larger population base. Slavic lands were the logical choice for that.

Take some responsibility, you can blame Jews for EVERYTHING. There were plenty of Gentiles within the Polish Communists.

I never said anything about Yugoslavians or Serbs, I just said the Poles weren't doing it.

According to mainstreatm history, Hitler was thinking of taking western Ukrainian girls to be germanized and to marry german men because he thought they had "goood enough" traits/blood mix and liked their innocent poor farmrer's daughter look

I am a firm supporter and admirer of the Nazis on most things, but what happened after WWII was no surprise. Isn't Goering attributed with saying "God help us if we lose this war."? It was entirely predictable how the allies would spin the war, and how the Slavs treated that Nazis after the war as well was predictable. The Nazis were German nationalists first and foremost, and Nordicists second, which was reflected in how they treated (and planned to treat) the Slavs. Barbarossa was a risk (although no one knew how much of a risk at the time, across the world it was predicted that Germany would make it to Urals, or flat out end the USSR's existence), and failed.

Because they were getting fucked in the ass by Stalin everyday and it grossed him out.

Germany probably could have won the war against the USSR had they avoided going to war with Britain. Perhaps an alliance with Poland, although that would require them to give up formerly German clay.

Of course there were. The traitorous gentiles are a reliable tool. However the organizers and the higher-ups were mostly Jews. What I'm saying is that the Polish communists were enemies of Poland, just like they were enemies of Nazis. We must recognize that while they clearly had a nationality they never identified with it because they would rather belong to an international. communist movement. They were USSRian.

cause we BTFOd him on WW1

also we are superiior race

"Reliable" - *liable
Sorry I'm a grammar Nazi

Hitler wanted to move east and build an empire, as Britain, America, etc. had, so that Germany could become a world power capable of determining it, and Europe's, destiny. Britain and France wanted the status quo, they wanted Germany relatively weak, so they declared war, and had to be dealt with by Germany before moving east. Taking out the USSR could have finally forced Britain to the negotiating table, though it is not known how central this was to Hitler's decision for Barbarossa.

Mostly due to lebensraum and also Drang nach Osten which was the belief that Germans needed to expand east to where the Slavs resided, sorta like a Manifest Destiny for the Krauts. It's rooted back to the Teutonic Knights.

A lot of Slavs were Commies, can;t blame him. You can't just pick a little off a full blown cancer without removing entire chunks.

Bullshit, natsoc germany wanted russia to go back to its christian roots in order to drive out marxism from europe.
This is why women recieved wehrmacht and SS trops with blessings and prayers.

In reality hitler didnt hate any race at all (not even the jewish race, but what they did to germany).

Didn't Poland ban communism and communist activity under Pilsudski?
Wasn't most of Eastern Europe close to the USSR in the 1930s aggressively nationalist with dictators?

It was a meme that normies and degenerates took too far. He hated bolshevism and so did many slavs.

For example Erich Koch, the absolute shitlord, was put in charge of Ukraine and wouldn't stop calling them niggers.

Kek are Argentinians really this stupid lmao

>Wasn't Hitler ready to invite Poland into the Axis if they went right instead of staying in the center?
He wasn't ready to invite them, he DID invite them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Comintern_Pact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)

who cares. hitler is dead, suicided or not. we are not (yet), so who gives a shit

Yes I'm aware of the Polish-Soviet War and the fact that the Poles miraculously won.
It's the reason Poland was so insanely authoritarian and anti-communist under Pilsudski.

this is correct

Things like the treatment of the Ukrainians, and Generalplan Ost, are the giant asterisk on my support of the Third Reich. A European Empire united and strong under German leadership, purged of leftism, degeneracy, and Jews I support. Genocide of the Slavs I cannot support. Wasn't there enough open space in East Europe/West Russia to accommodate the native Slavs, as well as German population expansion?

>In reality hitler didnt hate any race at all (not even the jewish race, but what they did to germany).
He literally goes on about how much he hates kikes in Mein Kampf and his speeches.

is that newspaper snip of hitler praising the racial stock of poles at the end of the war real? someone post that

and did hitler really like pilsudski? it'd make sense since he liked ataturk

Erich Koch was the Third Reich's finest shitlord.

He does threat them as parasytes, but for what they were doing to germany in weimar times and ww1, he had officers with jewish blood like emil maurice (personal friend).
are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofgLFvFDjKg

no keks that argentinabro just brought a tear to my eye (you) commie faggot, no such thing as hate speech.

Hitler formed all of his political beliefs in Vienna.

In that city, there was a very clear class divide between the German speakers and the Slavic speakers.
Vienna was a hotbed of anti-slavism, and considering that, it's shocking that Hitler wasn't even more anti-slavic than he turned out to be.

Generanplan Ost is a fucking meme. What they have are a few random memos and (((witness testimonies)))
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost#Phases_of_the_plan_and_its_implementation
>Nearly all the wartime documentation on Generalplan Ost was deliberately destroyed shortly before Germany's defeat in May 1945,[6][7] and the full proposal has never been found, though several documents refer to it or supplement it. Nonetheless, most of the plan's essential elements have been reconstructed from related memos, abstracts and other documents.
It's even on the lists of genocides in wikipedia, it's fucking retarded.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
Don't buy into meme plans.
Yeah he did, his views on race are shaky as fuck. The average Sup Forums user has a much clearer understanding of matter than Hitler ever did. "Member of the race" is more or less the German version of the American "free white man of good character".

i remember reading that passage talking about vienna ethnicities, he didnt like that there were 3 major ethnicities at that time in vienna (slavic, german and jewish) because austria was always germanic. And he saw one of them had an enormous influence in the political life and entertaimnent industry (the jewish one). Correct me if im wrong but i understood that

It's not a meme plan, faggot.

There's sufficient evidence to accept Generalplan Ost. Don't taint rightism by tying it to conspiracy theories.

Amalek

>did hitler really like pilsudski?
The pic in is Hitler attending a memorial service of Piłsudski.

Also, the pic in my current post quotes him saying:
>I am deeply moved by the Marshal's death. I dare express to Your Excellence my sincerest words of sympathy and the German government's condolences. In the person of the Marshal Poland has lost the creator of its new country and one of its most loyal sons. The German nation together with the Polish nation mourn at the death of this great patriot, who thanks to his understanding cooperation with the Germans not only did a great favor for both of the countries but also strengthened peace in Europe.

>There's sufficient evidence to accept Generalplan Ost
Can't wait to see that evidence.
>Don't taint rightism by tying it to conspiracy theories.
Generalplan Ost is, quite literally, a fucking conspiracy theory.

Outstanding

>here's sufficient evidence to accept Generalplan Ost
Start posting it anytime mein dude

Same here. I think that even if he created a "colony" out of Ukraine and let the people be, it would be a thousand times better to be a little "germanized" than russified under Soviets. Ukraine might even be a desirable and wealthy country to live in today, instead of the shithole it was after soviet union and still is.

I'm mostly Slav and I hate some Slavs too.

less than i hate some amerimutts but still

right
>hey don't believe in conspiracy theories
>I don't have evidence for my conspiracy theory by the way

The worst part about the Holocaust is that every other small nation has their copycat shoah now. Oy vey, muh Armenian Genocide

>flag

Name your slavdom faggot. You sound like a slav but I want to know which kind

can someone please clarify if lebensraum was an actual thing?
did he want to deport the slavs into siberia?
or, is it all propaganda?

all of these are lame but i have to pick capitalist waifu

>belarus

one and maybe the main reason i hate some slavs is they like to complain to no end and at the same time sit on their ass and not trying to change anything

He talks about living space being reapportioned and Germanics colonizing more space to guarantee survival. However, what he calls Slav is a mixed culture and he wasn't about to remove all of what today are called Slavic peoples. Mainly a specific (((element))) that had taken over in the form of communism. Post war plans existed for Ukraine, the Baltic states, et alia. I could look up sources for you if you want on that last bit but the rest is in Mein Kampf. Be wary of the edition though.

Reasonable. I'm tired of that shit attitude too.

Daily reminder that Adolf hitler was ready to break his principles any day

>muh noble jew
>muh honarary aryan
>stealing blond polish kids regardless of their slavic blood
>wanting to steal ukrainian girls regardless of their slavix blood
>"everyone excluding me and my friends are subhuman"

Hmm, I guess Hitler has a lot in common with the amerigoblin

They had become commies.

>can someone please clarify if lebensraum was an actual thing?
lebensraum was definitely a thing long before hitler came onto the scene, but what's up to debate is what territories are meant for living space and how would the native populations be treated. From what Hitler said about Russia according to Hitler's Table Talk, he'd just let Russians drink their vodka, keep their education level to a minimum, keep them fed and exploit their resources. According to other documents, Russia was supposed to be broken down into different nations based on the predominate ethnicity of the region (what a lot of Russian ethnonationalists want now).
>implying this isn't the German tradition and Bismark wasn't even worse at keeping his word
krauts be krauting

You blew the fuck out of yourself in your own post when you said that he thought everyone else was subhuman, but then admit immediately before that he personally considered most of Poles and Ukrainians to be rightful inheritors of the new Europe. Are you actually retarded? I've never seen a bad Romania post until now.

back then even liberal nationalists like theodore mommsen hated the slavs.

What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Can you prove that? I wouldnt mind if ukraine was under germany instead of russia at that time because if he didnt want to BTFO them, he would probably make the country better.

Outstanding

Historical fights between Germanics and Slavs, but for him personally it was seeing the replacement of German people by Slavs in the Hapsburg Monarchy (Austria before WW1, his home) in traditional German lands.
>Perhaps an alliance with Poland
They tried that, it fell apart from the Polish end
>that would require them to give up formerly German clay
The NSDAP were the only party willing to formerly secede territories that the Polish illegally occupied after the war if they would agree to the Danzig corridor/economic treaty that was being proposed. No other party was willing to give up historical German clay, nazis were the only ones that were.
Britain since before World War 1 were only interested in keeping Germany weak, or at the very least below France, or do you honestly buy the "chain reaction of alliances" bs?

>Can you prove that? I wouldnt mind if ukraine was under germany instead of russia at that time because if he didnt want to BTFO them, he would probably make the country better.

It was supposed to be set up as an SS state, at least in the interim. A meritocratic ethno-order. You want sauce on Ukraine post Germany if they won? Hard to find a reliable unbiased salsa that remains spicy enough, so I want to make sure I've got this clear before I start joogling and coming up with Yidd or stormfront only authors

Its called hypocrisy, mutt

Plz source. Also which translation?

There is another kind of slavs. The one that always try to change something but they would exchange something shitty to an equal shit, like constantly relocating or switching between shit jobs. And every time right after they change some shit they brag about how smart they are but when you see them few months later they would still bitch about how they made a wrong choice. When you try to explain to them that the real problem is their spending habits or their stupid girlfriend they just ignore you lol.

You're telling me. Your post was rife with it.

Just a sec, I've got a lot of digging around to do. It's not like I came to this thread wanting to dig

Its ok nvm. Sad commies destroyed so much shit from the Nazis pist war. Makes it so difficult to not hate all russians today, ESPECIALLY as a Ukrainian.

because slavs only bring about third world standards, and they are prone to hive mind mentality hence why they have historically been led by jews.
Slavs are the pitbulls, jews are the owners.

Hitler declared slavs subhuman
Yet stole slavic children

Hitler wanted all jews exterminated or alteast deported
Yet his childhood family doctor was a "noble jew" and got to stay

Hitler declared Japan honarary aryans
Although China had more achievements

"Everyone I dont like is subhuman"

So surface digging material, we'll start with the least important to the most important:

express.co.uk/news/world/470967/The-EU-was-HITLER-S-idea-and-it-proves-Germany-WON-the-Second-World-War-claims-new-book

^ this is the claim that what we're seeing is the premise of their plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA

Oswald Mosley was actually for an EU too-but he really wanted national integrity of each state, not being overrun with Arabs. Keep in mind Arabs are technically caucasoids, and European genes will probably bleach them out. Pretty sure that was the real reason the Human Genome Project got mad funding. The only mass scientific project I can think of that actually ran ahead of schedule.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskommissariat_Ukraine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_State_of_Burgundy

Some political models. I despise using wikipedia because it's not even honest about the terms, but look up key words for further reading (like "Reichscommissariat").

I'll look for the MK pages later

>Yet his childhood family doctor was a "noble jew" and got to stay

Nuremberg laws. Haavara agreement.

>Hitler declared slavs subhuman

WRONG! He spells this out in Mein Kampf that "Slav" is a mixture of far eastern, central asian, European, and to Caucasian cultures. It's not a single racial group. If you know what a Slav is, you know that the 'race' is three different haplogroups which Adolf Hitler referred to himself as "Hunnic". Read a book you ignorant trout.

>Hitler declared Japan honarary aryans
Yes.

>Although China had more achievements
Like getting colonized by Europe, and Japan, divided into several parts, and ass blasted down the line by Maoists(predictable). They're doing pretty well now though that things have straightened out. On the whole, it must be earned.

Ill assume that was for me and give you a big appreciation thanks!
Im always looking for good sources of "alternative" history.

That war forced my great grandma and papa to flee Western Ukraine to the US.

this is correct

Oh shit my bad dude it was

Nazi germany might have been more nuanced than I thought, but the whole superiority of the german people is still something I completly disagree with

And China being the oldest still living civilization should be achievement enough considering everything thrown at it