This guy was right about everything...

This guy was right about everything. Technology has made life too easy and meaningless and that's what's turned humanity into a mass of drones with the same meme opinions and liberal views.

So.

What is to be done about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well the only way to solve that problem is to get rid of the technological system. Which is an extraordinarily difficult task to accomplish. Which is what I take issue with his manifesto as he argues that it is a real possibility. (It is possible but EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE)

Even if the technological system was to be destroyed, I conjecture at least some of the technologies would should be preserved and civilization as well. Civilization at this stage in the history of humans is too inseparable because humans now know its potential. However, it is uncertain if the industrial revolution could ever be replicated due to the amount of natural resources already depleted.

One thing that is certain to me is the technological system has to been somehow weakened before any revolution could be successful. An global economic collapse or war would have to happen.

When the technological system is weakened from some unpredictable catastrophic event, the revolutionaries have their best chance at destroying the system.

That was how society was for a century or more
>wow a fucking genius
Life was meaningless all along
but was even harder
>me clearly need to bring back a bit of 800 century( oh but the thirld word is like that)

Humans have been enslaved by technology instead of mastering and controlling them

Once we have access to zero-point energy, there will be no need for human labor in any capacity. Just hook any machine up to the quantum battery or w/e we will call it and it will go. Hopefully, we will transition into a new age of colonization of the solar system which will give us all a sense of adventure, destiny, purpose and reason to live again. Or this tech will continue to be deliberately hidden from us by our governments and we will all work until we die.

t. clearly didnt read the manifesto. life was harder and you died faster 800 years ago and they werent worried about being some intellectual nihilist who thinks everything is meaningless

I forgot the fact of the ongoing war that clearly give meaning to life

>Evil governement
Doing evil for the sake of evil

Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne. Readas: War.

Shoko Asahara knew the answer, and he tried it but didn't have the forces to carry it out. Exterminate most of humanity and rebuild but with righteous ideals. Wipe the slate and try again. Sarin attacks against the populace, armed forces for militarized forces. It will minimize infrastructural damage for survivors to salvage for materials. Bronze age best age.

Much more simple than all that. A culture war must be waged, but to what end still has yet to be determined.

Speak english mussolini.

>Exterminate most of humanity
Too difficult. Wait for a natural disaster.
Yellowstone, a meteor, or a super virus would do the trick.

The latter

They are Satanists. They serve evil itself with great joy and enthusiasm.

You would be begging to come back to the present if you lived in your le natural paradise of most of human existence where you're in constant chronic pain, in constant fear of not having enough food to make it another year and half your children die in your arms.

Teddy literally and actually in real life got his brain fried by MK Ultra and you shouldn't be roped into thinking everyone's as miserable as him.

Trump is a mason.

Well bong, why don't you help us take down the CIA instead of complaining?

Yeah he was clearly brilliant, but then he autistically did something about it by sending boom booms in the mail instead of traveling the country and speaking at events. To change mass consciousness, you need to get people on board not hide in a shack.

why dont you just use the fucking technology for good

I don't see how a culture war can accomplish that. Sure people are mad about NFL protests, nationalism, multiculturalism, liberalism etc but that isn't going to effectively weaken the economics and technology that modern people depend on. At the end of the day, they have a comfortable life and get to distract themselves with media entertainment from the culture wars of today.

But a huge war or economic collapse might leave people with no choice but to confront that. Its possible to then gain enough (most likely a minority) revolutionaries to destroy the technological system.

Because the reason why the revolution won't happen is because there isn't enough chaos and fear and there aren't any revolutionaries to actually execute the destruction of technology.

Christianity deed a pretty good job is even trump is considered a mason

>traveling the country and speaking at events
When does that work? More people know about him this way. He is a home name.

Please work on your English, Jesus Christ.

If you think this is simply a matter of orienting ourselves to use technology for only the "good", then I don't think you fully comprehend what the technological system is and how we interact with it.

It is a master and slave relationship. We use technology to acquire material gains and efficiency. In exchange for our dignity and natural environment.

You cannot change that fundamental relationship between humans and modern technology. Even if you dedicate technology towards only doing good things (Not possible), you have to enslave yourself to technology to accomplish that.

nothing is to be done about it. Ted was on the right path when he lived in the woods but he became angry and in the end wanted to enact his revenge. he lived that way because of his ideology (which I think is fine), but he went full apeshit crazy because he was pissed off.

the only sensible thing to do is to live without technology. get away and let the world decay. don't try to save those ungrateful bastards who made the world like this in the first place and who will never be persuaded to live accordingly to higher ideals than carnality and comfort

It's why despite being STEM based I actually have grown to hate technology while normies love it.

This man really did predict the future.

Hating tecnology is not that greate value

Technophile, please.

The struggles you faced back then more directly related to your psychological need to take physical action toward your own survival. (Your power process). 800 years ago as a peasant labourer you plowed a field to feed yourself and your family, the nobleman you lived under took his cut and the rest you traded for other things you needed to survive.

Now you perform a trivially simple task to make some other guy rich so that you can go and spend your money on the necessities of life in some zero risk environment. The physical exertion is detached from your survival needs.

So?
Even if is as you say then what?

this, life aint life anymore, hardship and struggle makes you feel alive, without it, might aswell be dead

CONCERN TROLL JEWNIGGER DETECTED

STOP HELPING JEWS RAID Sup Forums!

STOP SLIDE THREADS

That's the big question. But if we choose "nothing" we soon face the ultimate crisis of human dignity. We can either be rendered irrelevant by automation and left to die off or we can "compete" with automated labor by giving up every last scrap of human dignity we have left, numb ourselves with drugs and other means into being mindless worker zombies.

You can still hardworking and studyng
But you are a lazy pig
So you need a way to justify it

Sounds like you're too far up the nile, luigi

Yes, but Ted Kaczynski finds even a feudal economic/technological system degrading. You're still under the obedience of a tyrant and therefore, lose autonomy and power.

He wants primitive tribes to thrive again. However, I don't think that is possible.

Pretty much everybody has surrendered to their numb drone-like existence so that will never happen. We'll be forced to fight eventually; that future will look more like some kind of shitty dystopian cyber-punk novel.

Also bread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

certainly not possible without total breakdown of society

Familiarize yourself with the technology. Know where to aim to kill a robot.

A mindless worker is a pointless worker automatization is going to take over all these mindless work
And that is the biggest problem that we need to face in the future somehow
In the past you could have been as mindless as today but in the past yo were of some use

Those who have read the “Dune” series may recall the “Butlerian Jihad” against the “Thinking Machines.” We need to destroy (((Social Media))).

Social Media junkies are already lost. Their computer screens are their drugs. You take away their drugs then you have a bunch of rattled junkies who blame you for not having their fix.

Though that's what it looks today, I won't rule out the idea that the system can be destroyed.

If the system does fail; the future will look more like a fallout, but it won't be fun and it won't be a video game.

>going full Asahara
We already had a Bronze Age and the current year is the result. That being said, the best method would be to devise a plague pathogen and immunize only your people against it, then cut it lose.

destroy google

Wasn't he paranoid about the first neutron collider being built? He was worried it could cause a chain reaction and targeted the builders of the colliders? It was like someone concerned about the manhatten project.

He was right and wrong about his concerns. All those scientists could have went camping and had a bond fire, made smores and hashed out their concerns.

Ted's big enemy was the biotech industry. He believed people would be drugged and/or genetically engineered into complacent drones no longer capable or willing to ponder their pointless existence.

But put enough flashing screens in front of people's eyes and you achieve more or less the same effect. Faceberg is doing what Ted thought would take genetic engineering.

You fucking luddite! Go back to your cave!

Yes he did. He even wrote a letter to the scientists calling them arrogant for what he saw as pursuing science recklessly.

Let me see if I can find it.

If hardworking is the way
Now you can do it when yo want
I hate people complaining about thing they can do even now

That's entirely besides the point. nearly 100% of career paths you can take boil down to selling hamburgers to fat people. There's very little opportunity to find fundamentally meaningful work or to work for yourself for that matter. Our generation was never given a choice. The faggot previous generations (which I'm now starting to suspect of you) sold us down the fucking river.

You can throw as many meaningless naive buzzwords at as you want but you are full of shit if you do.

I never correlate hardworking whit paid or well paid work
So that was completly beside the point.

But is needed to hardwork now more than before

We haven't a bright near future if we all don't do something
So shutt up you faggot stop complaing yourself and try has hard as you can
I will do my work
You can do whatever yo want

Yeah I'm not shill. But you are nigger.

he was undoubtedly right
he btfo (literally at times) the advocates of the technoindustrial system as well as the pathetic leftist """anarcho-primitivists"""

>there will be no need for human labor in any capacity
ummmmmmmmmm but sweaty that's exactly the problem with the technoindustrial system. it removes from man the power impulse he feels when actually achieving things. have you ever read isaif?

Life is what you make it?