Yuri!!! On Ice

How did you celebrate his birthday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSdlsoE7JgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there are people in the last thread trying to defend Yuuri's reaction

Really?

Pathetic.

Shut up about baldfat for once and post cute fairies.

Fairy a best.

I still unironically like JJFairy best

No.

It's Victor's bday, obviously people are going to talk about him and Baldfat

Have three, user. Merry Christmas.

What about BikeFairies?

Just posted on Sup Forums all day and trawled through fanart. Actually I posted my collection on /cm/ if anyone wants to download 2.5gb of it

That's fine, but it's dumb to keep bringing it up that baldfat argument when the respective characterfags will never agree and just shit up the threads for everyone else.

Fanart is still good but it's dead in canon. Unless JJ is in the closet and his fiancée is his beard

>2.5gb
Thank you for your work.

>Unless JJ is in the closet and his fiancée is his beard

Well

Thank you, user. Merry Christmas.

Slutcousin doujins when?

>Yuri on Ice

DELEEEEEEEET

Downloaded some of them earlier, thanks a lot user.

Thanks, user! I love you.

All I want for Christmas is a Fairy.

They would prob have hotter sex than Bikefairy.

>BaldFat shippershits shitting up Victor's b-day threads

Embarrassing

>tfw can't even enjoy Baldfat after episode 12
Does it go away at any point? It was a comfy ship.

I want Fairy to NTR Viktor. Steal his records. Steal his title as Hero of Russia. Steal his pig.

It's 28 beyond Christmas cake? how is it called?

Guys, I did my best but couldn't find that miraculous doujin drawn way before 10th episode but had both the rings and St.Petersburg. Tasukete onegai!

Viktor can't really be a cake because he's already been eaten.

Get Victor a big giant novelty cake that he can't eat because he's going back to skating.

Because Otabek and Fairy are both virgins who would learn about each other and their bodies slowly together, while JJ is just a massive slut

You'd think they would contain their assblast for Victor's birthday but I guess that's asking too much from shippertards

JJ is NOT a slut, retract this statement immediately

That's fucking adorable

He's fermenting.

It's Chris !

Made cake for purest Russian maiden, it delicious.

I want Yurio to suffocate me with his butt.

Victor's gonna have to go on a diet.

He will become an ice wizard if Yuuri doesn't hurry up.

I see puberty is hitting him nicely

i doubt he's a virgin

Victor is not virgin. If anything he is a slut with a heart of a pure maiden.

Kek. That's kinda hot though, he's so muscular that he'd just be deliciously thick with a little weight gain.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSdlsoE7JgQ

This is so beautiful. I'm almost gonna believe in a god.

>Fairy's growth spurt goes entirely to his ass and thighs

I think he's more like cheese or wine then

Christmas cake doesn't been that they're virgins.

Plus, Victor is still technically a Christmas cake in a gay sense (ex. gay death and all), but he is engaged so once he marries Yuuri, he's no longer a cake.

>more upset over nuts than making Victor cry

Is there a reason female skaters always wear white skates while men wear black?

What do you like best about Victor?

WHOSE IN THE CAKE

>Fairy NTRing Piggy away from Victor
>beating all of his records
>Fairy dominating Pig into mattress every night surrounded by all of Fairy's trophycases full of gold medals while Victor sits at home alone with the urn of his dead dog's ashes

Aesthetics. Plus, they might have it covered with tights/other formfitting cloth to match their outfits.

His enthusiasm (as a coach, as a tourist, when he flirts, when he dances with a drunk piggy, etc etc). His happy face and excitement is so fucking infectious.

You know who else liked poodles?
Pic related.
Viktor = diva confirmed.

This, he's like a living ball of positive energy. On the outside anyways.

He look like Nester there

>20 years that we have known each other, Vitya, and now you don't want to see me come out of a cake naked?

i thought it always assumed he was a diva

His smile. He looks like the kind of person who can brighten your day just by smiling
Too bad most of his smiles through his life must have been fake

That just makes the real ones all the more precious, user.

his poor ears. someone get this man some earmuffs.

this scene always reminds me of the jack and rose dancing scene in titanic

>ywn make Victor smile genuinely with a small gesture of love

>Piggy's hand holding Victor's face
>Piggy's hand holding Victor's leg
I want him to hold me like this. Why life has to be so unfair

I always keep wondering how Victor is still on his feet

Ai

I feel the same. I have to pretend the series ended at ep 10 and remember the good times.

What ruined it for you?

His hands/forearms are so sexy and masculine.

Does anyone else think he looked kinda sad here?

He knows Kubo is going to make him sick and/or break his knees in S2 now that she has more time.

He looks like he is in love.

I did. I didn't think the ending was a totally happy one for Victor.

ankle cancer

>baldfats still complaining about the ending
None of you know the true power of shipping.

Yes. Piggy drawn by Kubo is a delicious Piggy.

>user doesn't know the expression of looking at the person who you are in love with fondly.
Sup Forumsutism strikes again.

Not that user but it was mostly Yuuri's reaction to his crying. It seemed cold and I can't even imagine how the night went down if they still were that stiff around each other the day afterwards.
It also comes with the fact that Victor suddenly wants to skate again which adds a lot of miscommunication issues, let alone with the fact that they didn't even address what happened at the banquet the night before. Nothing was resolved with them and they seem like they'll hurt each other a lot in the long way.
It's a mix of bad writing and my own autism towards fictional couples.

He's going to overwork himself next season and end up in the hospital with Yuuri begging him to choose between competitive skating or coaching.

It's perfection, those fucking thighs

This. My love for baldfat is too strong, a messy/anticlimactic finale can't change that. My imagination can take care of the rest.

Victor will get to cry over if Yuuri will still love him after he is reduced to barely being able to walk not to mention never being able to skate again. Then hopefully they fucking talk it out and kiss and live happily ever after

>Victor looks like he's going to get the gold at Nationals by a long shot
>Busts a kneecap/ankle/has a heart attack after his SP
>"I will get gold for you, Victor!"
I can see something like that going down and I'm already mad.

Have athletes ever talked about the sports they're being portrayed in like on YOI? I see more and more ice skaters talking about the show.

>mochi cheeks
>delicious thighs
>plump ass
>dat flexibility

And there are people who said that Victor is getting the shorter end of the deal? Once Yuuri gets comfortable with his skills in bed, he is going to be a monster. Moe in the streets, freak in the sheets, etc.

Kubo knows Yuuri is cold, so we can hope more comes of this next season when Victor breaks his ankles.

Two words for maximum terrible drama S2

Victor chokes

I actually hope that they use the extra 12 or 24 since a fujo can dream episodes to expand on their relationship issues, but I'm not really sure about it. Kubo played me like a damn fiddle.

I feel the urge to fap everytime someone posts this pic.

Yuzu poledancing half naked never

Of course he will if Yuuri doesn't man up and explain that his love doesn't depend on his skating.

YAMEROOO

Not really. YOI came in the pretty unique situation. There isn't much figure skating anime/manga. The last one I can remember was Ginban Kaleidoscope and that was 10 years ago. YOI managed to get a lot of buzz o SNS and it helps that the best female skater in the world is a unbashed proud fujo.

The saying 'being at the right place and time' is severly underwhelming what happened to YOI. The fact it's a runway hit in a season with Swordsluts and UtaPri is amazing.

The difference between YoI and most sports anime is that usually sports anime takes place in high school with local, regional and at most national level competitions so older athletes wouldn't really relate to them like skaters do with YoI.

Next Wednesday there won't be a 13th episode, and while there was the "see you next level" at the end of the 12th episode, we don't have more official info yet. I feel like my life is empty and has no meaning now. I have other ways to keep myself busy but it's just not as fun as watching yoi and waiting for the next episodes.

Same user, somehow I haven't accepted it yet and have this lingering feeling of "don't forget to watch YOI on Wednesday"