Will we, finally see, a good live-action adaptation of a manga?

Will we, finally see, a good live-action adaptation of a manga?

youtube.com/watch?v=-znuivrIXT8

wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/gintama-film/

There it is and it's called I Am a Hero, but that's other story

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/radioactivelunch?t=50180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

What is Samurai X?

>Family Guy: The Anime: The Live-Action Movie
Yeah, no.

GTO

>finally
Been done so many times already, your powerlevel is just low

Live action adaptions of manga has been around for decades

And the future looks so bright.

That's like calling Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood the South Park of anime because they both have a character who gets angry when their body is made fun of (Cartman, fat. Edward, short).

God, Oguri Shun is in everything, isn't he?

Qt

Yep, I am a hero is the most decent around. I don't know why they decided to do Benizakura arc, is too serious for a Gintama live-action.

>what is Rurouni Kenshin

I'm laughing. Shinpach is perfect.

Wait, there's a movie for I Am a Hero? Is it actually any good? I thought nips couldn't into horror.

Gimme a 1-10 on spook, quality and fun levels please.

>probably gonna be like 2-5 minutes or more of her stuffing her face, darting, picking her nose, chewing seaweed etc.
I'm gonna end up like peewee Herman at this rate

>good
>reading comprehension

The weirdest thing will be seeing Gintoki but not hearing Sugita. I'd love a cameo from all the seiyuus.

Shinpachi is on point
Great casting.

fug

It'd be hilarious if they had the anime seiyuu voice over the live action cast for at least one joke. Feels definitely like something Gintama would do.

I see Shinpachi, but who's the guy supposed to be?

I'm hoping they just make a cameo. Maybe Gintoki, Shinpachi and Kagura are walking down the street and they pass Sugita, Rie and Sakaguchi walking down the other side of the street or something like that. Or maybe they could have a little animated cartoon with them doing the voices during the credit roll.

Yeah, it definitely seems like something they would reference. Hell, it wouldn't be surprising if there was an actual anime segment in the movie somewhere.

not whithout the seiyus

Do you think this would be the first "good" one after decades of live action adaptions?

>good live-action adaptation
Quality of shots shown in trailer is not so great.

The only good thing is the makeup and outfits of the lead roles.

>inb4 some of those actors are some shitty jap idols.

It's from the gintama franchise. Of course it's gonna be good and funny.

Everyone's hoping to see how Sorachi/the staff will troll them. This will be the only live action adaptation I know I will like and love; only because people know how to get their shit together and actually give a damn about casting, directing and script.

I'm going to say that this is gong to be the best manga and anime to film adaptation of lol time.

I dare anyone within the next 10 years to try to contend with me on this notion. It won't be beaten.

I wouldn't know that, and neither would OP.
Which is why he started the thread with a similar question.

the answer is obviously no

too bad gintama is literal garbage

That´s not Gin-san, he looks fucking ugly.

Both are on point.

Too tall for Ed. They fucked up.

Anyone know if this is the Nogizaka whore?

I can't believe ANYONE trusts a Gintama promo for a movie.

It's almost like you children don't remember the 5 years of trolling a gintama movie we had to endure before we actually got one. That has to be a joke.

Why don't the just use Rie?

They have been going full steam lately.

We already did a while ago with the Kenshin live action movies

the hell is this?

I've seen cosplay outfits better than that Gintoki's outfit.
People will watch it even if its trash just because the manga will be over by then.

The Kenshin flicks were already good.

just cant wait for the anime to mention it in a sketch

>There it is and it's called I Am a Hero, but that's other story
Thought I'd have to say it for you. Akiko Nogi is a master at adapting to live action. Her other stuff are pretty good too

Yes, it was back in 1972

Too bad your taste is terminally shit.

I wonder if the actor can pull off Shinpachi. Of the stuffs I've seen him in so far he's the boke rather than the tsukomi. Quite soft spoken to boot

streaming christmas episodes get in here

original.livestream.com/radioactivelunch?t=50180

nice get