Raildex

>no Christmas raildex thread
Let's fix that. Chapter 91 spoilers if you missed it:
imgur.com/a/9LuCN

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9LuCN
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Ending1
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Ending2
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Afterword
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Epilogue
youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc
tieba.baidu.com/p/4915836056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That reindeer is super lewd

Indeed she is.

>imgur.com/a/9LuCN
Is grown-up Index about to get BLACKED?

I wanna fuck that reindeer

Doujins when

That's a super lewd reindeer

>Mikoto as Santa
>Saiai as a reindeer
Christmas is here for me.

>wanting to lewd this pure, innocent girl

Hope you all had a very White Christmas, and remember to always think of the Queen's grace!

>wears spats
She does it herself

You too!

Looks like there will actually be an HO doujin, bet it's never going to be scanned.

>Starting with the two most overrated girls in the series

Forgot to actually post the advertising pic.

>White Christmas
>not even a single snowflake here
I'll offer some other white stuff to satiate the queen.
More like two of the best, fag.

Touma is second best Kihara

Who's the best maid in Kamachiverse?

The ones who bully their boss's flat chest.

Karen is the best, most loyal maid.

Kanzaki ofc

Saiai is cute but who is the that boy on the right he even has a fang, or maybe is it Last Order grown up?

What a slut

>Saiai
>overrated
Please, she barely has one legit doujin while Mikoto has about 90% of Raildex doujins.
And with it has Misaki, Mikoto hijacks most of the pages it's ridiculous

That's just because most Doujin authors are secondaries.

Thank you based Mahaya

Super merry Christmas.

That doujin made me think about her deal.
In the LN she's hasn't shown any direct signs of having feelings for Hamazura, yet she was the first Item member that befriended him and was always going to the movies with him.

Digital Lover is proof, once he read Kamikoto was just bait meme he dropped it like a hot potato and went for KanColle

She's a very rare, but very real Kamachi fembro. One of the few that exist.

To be fair, everyone was going for KanColle

They look so cute here, seems like misaka is growing on the boob department

Tell that to Mitarashi Kousei

Only way others girls can get doujins is if Mikoto whores out Touma to them in an aspergillus doujin

If only Kamisato wasn't a shit, he could have earned a place in this image.

I want Kuroko to rape my ears with her voice.

>It's a giant monster episode
I just wanted something like Mikoto vs Mugino

Saz has plenty of good solo Misaki doujins though.

>Present a Doujin about a big breasted blonde fun dere oujou-sama for the cover
> Hijack it with a flatchested bordering upon reverse trap tsundere barely a step below yandere
Damn false advertisers.

>reverse trap
Mikoto needs to focus on her general figure over just tits, you know there's a problem when a trap can't even tell what you are.

If Mikoto jobs to a fucking robot I'll have no choice but to fap to guro of her

Mikoto looks pretty confident so I'll believe in her. Although we DID have Accel of all people get injured by a robot, so anything is possible.

Merry Queenmas.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Ending1
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Ending2
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Afterword
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Epilogue

Thank you based js06.

>barely a step below yandere
I remember seeing a Touma affection chart where they had to create an "intense love" category just for Mikoto. Who knows how long the T will go unraped.

You are fucked up.

Whats wrong with their lips?

Soba is that other 10%

They're supposed to be fangs

>I must like to do something different when I get to the 4th or 5th book because here we have a flashback story! (Look at Volume 5 of A Certain Magical Index or Heavy Object to see this tendency and how I deal with it. The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village is an exception since I went a little crazy with every single volume, but I did still do a flashback story in Volume 4.)

I somehow never noticed that. I'm looking forward to Boo Boo 4 a lot more now.

>You could call it a masterpiece that everyone has heard of but surprisingly few have actually read. When I think about it, there are an awful lot like that. For example, Frankenstein or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I know generally what kind of story they are and how they end, but I’ve never tried reading them beginning to end. Wh-what about all of you? Maybe I just had a poor education?
Don't worry Kamachi, I'm the same.

If its going to be milk then it has to be Musashi Milk!

Mikoto is a tomboy

They love with almost religious devotion in general. That said, it's not surprising. She thinks about him constantly, fainted in a bath dreaming about him, knows exactly where he is most of the time through her stalking, and tends to laugh manically/grin like a creepy sex offender when he makes her excited.

>no Frolaytia
dropped

I would fuck Hirumi so hard that it would expulse Isaac from her corpse or completely assimilate him into a girl

>Hot imouto who is constantly naked
>She's also a walking corpse
>Possessed by a dude who has to sit there and take it every time Hishigata gets horny
Three fetishes in one. This is next level pandering.

Never doubt the madman.

Kinda disappointed that the first cowboy Kamachi came up with is a fucking skeleton, but it's still cool I guess.

>“That White Queen called herself Mary. That means she was the Queen who broke her promise not to hurt anyone!!”
No wonder he's so pissed.

Digital version illustrations when? The scans doesn't look very good.

Toaru Kagaku no Scavenger spin off when?

That would actually make for a fun spinoff, I'd read it.
>The story of three cute girls and a trap trying to make it big in AC's underground but they keep screwing up
>Powerlevels aren't high so they can fight against a better variety of enemies
>Towards the end when they've developed and matured they meet the fabled level 0 of misfortune and become another allied force like Item

It's not like it's her fault that people were just trying to use her for their own means. She just retaliated back. That consequence along with her mind being foggy because all the bullshit they were doing led to do things happening that way. Kyosuke goal sounds noble, but at the core it's flawed because the whole thing leading to his demise of the "family" he was trying to protect were the circumstances that surrounded that whole construction.

The White Queen. She literally did nothing wrong and yet she also did everything wrong.

She's just too good

Yum

That doesn't make sense. Misaki was created explicitly to pull in new readers. Therefore her fans are the retarded secondaries without question . Misaka was the first girl to appear in the story, so there's no way her real fans are secondaries. Anime fans maybe, but the original fanbase from 2004-2007 likes her too. Revisionist history is not something you want to dabble in on Sup Forums.

Why the fuck do you need an ID to see a movie? I've seen 13 year old girls going to watch 50 Shades without one.

Index S3 when?
Index S4 when?
Index S5 when?
Testament anime when?
Testament S2 when?
Testament S3 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc

I guess AC just takes things more seriously. Saiai could've totally handled that herself though, I bet she just wanted someone to watch movies with.

This year has proven the folly of relying on "professional analysis" and "industry norms"
I'd say its coming
maybe not soon though

>tfw rereading index from vol. 1
Damn, this is a good feeling.

>from vol. 1
Absolute madman. The most recent one I've re-read was NT7 because of that meme theory and I've bought into it to some extent.

Nuit any NT now.

Rip and Tear Touma any NT now.

>I bet she just wanted someone to watch movies with.
Japanese movie-goers are notorious for sneaking in handjobs and blowjobs
I guess Saiai would do thigh-jobs

>that part where we learn Mikoto used to dream of illuminating the night sky with stars

Based foreshadowing is based

When Touma kisses her madness away it's gonna have a beautiful background

Is NT17 any good or is typical "the next volume is the big party.... trust me"?

Looks like Touma is also going for the simultaneous crotch-and-tit-grabbing

It was a fun ride. Touma's brutality and a couple based faceless mooks really carried it.

It wouldn't be the first time he felt her up

She would need a life time to match Index's accidental peeping/grabbing/skinship with Touma.

Teen pregnant Saiai, Gyaru Frenda, Christmas Cake Lesbian-stalker Kuroko, or MILF'd Mikoto?

Both

Muh dik

Mikoto DOES like holding his hand

>no Quenser hotglueing object's main cannons
Still best organic girl

Next year

How does she hides those?

Nagai Magick

Takitsubo after the Hamazura and before the Hamazura

tieba.baidu.com/p/4915836056

I guess this is the last Scavenger chapter? Unless I'm not understanding that last sequence correctly. Also, nice robutt.