I saw Barron Trump at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Barron Trump at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh, wow cool pasta bro.

But who was phone?

he's such a chad

This pasta is so fuckin old. Pathetic.

I lol'd

who wrote this? a reptilian?

Serves you right faggit

Bullshit! Like how many Secret Service would have been in your face? Moron! Candy bars? You don't know about class do you?

Haha man this story makes anyone it’s about look crazy

I don’t even know how many times I saw this pasta

Based baron
"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Nice Fanfic

Add me on Steam, Barron :)

most believable is meeting rippetoe one

I always meet Juncker in hospital - the little idiot thinks he's funny. I always start playing the remove kebab tune when he walks down the corridor and i still know the day when i knew he looked it up and knew the meaning.

wanna let us in on how you got past the secret service agents?

OP is varying his diet of dicks with stale pasta. SAD. Many such cases.

I saw baron at the park once. I waked up to him to say hi and tell him how much I admired his father.

He looked at me and started speaking in what I would later find out to be Ukrainian.

I tried to laugh it off and I asked him about school and what his favorite subject was. He stood up, towering over me, and said “my favorite subject is oven technologies. Now get out of her you little nigger.”

He then punch me square in the face, took my phone and forced my hand unto the finger print sensor to open my phone.

He texted a pick of his uncircumcised benis to my girlfriend, who later broke up with me on the basis that my parent mutilated me at birth.

holy shit, one of the all time greats on Sup Forums ever

I cry eerytiem

You dim son. You're about as sharp as marble. Learn your place and keep your gob shut till you get some sense.

>Implying he needs Secret Service protection....

He's been under the protection of the Bogdanoffs since April 21, 1918.

Barron isn't actually Trump's son. He's literally Manfred Von Richtofen reincarnated (the Red Baron).

We all know that when Richtofen was shot down, he disobeyed many of his own rules. The most fatal error he made that day was flying far over enemy lines. That wasn't really his fault, though.

You see, in addition to chasing his prey, he was actually in telepathic communication with the Bogdanoffs, causing him to become distracted.

The order came from The Twins: you need to die now so that you can be reborn later in order to serve a greater purpose.

It's not yet known what that purpose is. However, I speculate it may be because Richtofen's unnatural flying ability will be needed in the not-to-distant future.

Careful OP, you might get paid 11million for this story, make sure you give it to them in baby-speak.

>the Red Baron
>Barron is a CHAR
seems legit

call dibs on his boi pussy

Barron for un ambassador