One Piece

What are your honest thoughts on how Sanji has been treated this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He deserves it.

Oda made him sink so deep to make him touch the sky this year with the greatest come back ever.

It's all a set up for SanjixNami.
I don't mind

I love Sanji and Nami lots and lots.
I want them to kiss already.

Honestly? It feels like filler. I mean, yeah it certainly explained stuff, but unless Sanji comes out of this with his hands having to be surgically reattached or kicking women, it was a whole lot of meh. And this is coming from the guy loving the Super Sentai/Kamen Rider bits, the whole Germa addition feels pointless. I get that it's either trying to deal with Big Mom here or make her an extra threat in the Wano Arc to make a new Summit War, but there's a lot more simple ways to do that.

Maybe Oda'll actually rip the band-aid off, and make Sanji change, but right now it's a whole lot of noise, for not a lot of payoff.

Which is why Monet needs to return to make all these loose ends tie together. The Vegapunk/Germa connection (whom the kids are headed towards), the Giant Candy, the Yonkou, Caesar Clown, the Strawhats role in all these forces, none of the escalation fits well unless best girl returns.

Nami vs Pudding when?
Thoughts?

>Which is why Monet needs to return
Shut the fuck up!

It's okay. He is being treated better than he was before, but this whole arc feels out there. I don't feel for Sanji the way I've felt for others. I can't relate at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4xE

He deserves it for being such a womanizer.

I'm loving it. Seeing Sanji get shit on so much as a character just means that he'll have an insane comeback. And it'll be even better because Sanji had to take it as far as hitting Luffy. Usopp dueled Luffy but there was no pretense there. Only respect. Sanji said some horrible shit and even if that dumb cunt Nami didn't get it, Luffy knew exactly what was happening. Now Pudding has putmore oil into the fire and Luffy is about to blow.

Someone's gonna get their ass kicked so fucking hard that they will never recover and I am so fucking ready. Pudding, Dadji, Brojis, Commanders, I don't care who. But I know it'll be fucking beautiful. Fuck.

Never trust a girl with a mustache

How is the anime?

merry christmas so who here wants to get fisted by franky

I want Sanji to kick his bros' shit in

Me too. I want him to kick them all in the ballsack. Also his dads ballsacks.

Depends on the resolution. If he has an amazing comeback it will have been worth it, but if he keeps on being a crying bitch who has to be rescued by others then he belongs in the trash.

It got better since Dressrosa ended.

Kick his dad's chinballs

I want Sanji to break his shitty code for once and kick Pudding's face in.

>I know you're planning to kill me, my family and my friends but you have a vagina so I can't possibly harm you
Pathetic

pudding is just helping sanji though

That faggot is carrying a photo of himself wearing the same clothes. What the fuck was he thinking when he got it taken?

Nami will beat up pudding for him

>bleeds all over fishman island and almost dies
>can't kick down a metal door on Punk Hazard while Zoro slices literal mountains
>almost got rekt by Vergo
>got rekt by Doffy in seconds
>gets removed from the story for more than a year
>gets forced into a marriage
>his family depises him
>Pudding rips his heart to pieces and wants to kill him

Oda definitely has some weird fetish for Sanji suffering. It already started with his shitty wanted poster on Water 7 and the 2 years of trannie island.

Oda just proceeds to shit on Sanji and makes him look like a faggot loser.

It started when he turned into bubble-sanji. What a horrible look for a classy man.

Not a sanjifag, but this is the only logical explanation. With his last ray of hope gone, he has essentially hit rock bottom. Only one way to go from here. I think we should all expect sanji's comeback to be glorious

you tell me

He wasn't thinking at all because he is looks like he belongs in foxy's crew.

His seiyuu ntr'd oda

Zeff lost a lot of points with me after finding out he was the one who taught this shit

How are they holding him hostage again?

>Sanji calls Zeff about how he can't fight Pudding and it's like that scene in Talledega Nights when Ricky Bobby realizes he spent 30 years following the words of a coked out father who didn't even remember saying them

>Thought it was going to be some serious shit like him watching his mother get abused in front of him
>Nah Zeff said so, now I won't harm a woman even if it kills me or my friends

>The guy famed for his kick who cut his own leg off to save him and raised him thereafter and taught him to cook.
FTFY

Big Mom has a bunch of agents and if Sanji tries to escape they'll be told to kill him

He deserves every bit of it.

Big mom? So Big Mom requested him and that's why they took him back into the family? Wasn't he supposed to be dead?

You've got shit taste and you know ir.

Not a real reason
Stop this meme

I'm annoyed that Sanji has been jobbing because he is holding back. I hope that he gets to fuck his senpai up, if only for my own catharsis.

I guess what really gets me is how his family actually thinks that they are stronger than him, ignoring all the blackmail they have on him.

>I guess what really gets me is how his family actually thinks that they are stronger than him, ignoring all the blackmail they have on him
And what if Sanji isn't stronger than them?

What's up with Sup Forumsnons and their abusive obsession towards woman?

Holy fuck. She's literally Nami with thicker lips and bangs.

Sanji beat the shit out of Yonji without a scratch and easily got to Niji before they pulled the Zeff card. Granted, Ichiji is probably on a different level but still. Dadji only won cause Sanji stopped fighting.

This. In a "clean" fight, the only competition Sanji has is Ichiji.

Judge found Sanji was alive because of his poster and decided to use him instead of wasting one of the sons he liked and BM didn't care
read the manga

Why is post-timeskip Sanji such a fucking joke?

Nami doesn't have autistic eyes.
Lasted chapter she did look like Nami because she got rid of her dumb looking eyes

Maybe they aren't actually monsters. Maybe they don't like to cause destruction but are just misunderstood. I wonder what Oda's relation to his own dad is.

Because Oda has too many characters and has no idea what to do with them. The crew should be rounded down to Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Nami, and Robin. Feel free to knock Nami off if you like, but the other four stay since they're actually characters that are important.

Do you even read the manga

Would it be that bad if he didn't add new characters to the main crew all the time? Carrot and the furry gang, the samurais etc.

>his family actually thinks that they are stronger than him
I think only Niji and Judge are that clueless still.

Ichiji has seemed rather pensive when it comes to physical altercations with Sanji.
Yonji got his ass beat.
Reiju commented on Sanjis strength,

Judge because he's stubborn and Niji because he has "2nd son" goggles on.

I'm just wondering how they can be redeemed is all.

Nigger, what?

Not that guy, but I'd say so, yeah. Even if we have a chapter based solely on the straw hats, the only ones doing shit would be Luffy, Usopp, Sanji, and Nami. The rest would drop one liners and that's it. I do love Zoro senpai tho

>how they can be redeemed
I'm not saying they dont, I just hate that redemption is so popular in shonen. Why cant they just be shitty people who get blown out and then Reiju takes over as head of germa.

pretty much thisAdding more characters to the main crew at this point would be a mistake, since we barely have time to utilize the current 9.

Adding them to the Grand Fleet/Law type role would be much more beneficial; allies when needed and not forced to be there.

Jokes aside, when was the last time Robin, Brook, Chopper, and Franky do anything important outside of their main arc?

Nami would also be trash since she doesn't do shit, but she's got a character and so that makes up for it (barely).

Show me where Ichiji did something wrong.
I'll wait

I really don't think Oda's planning to redeem the Vinsmokes, aside from Reiju. Otherwise he would've made them at least a bit likable and not just complete cunts who ruined Sanji's life.

I don't know. He made Croc reappearing a delightful surprise. Bellemere wasn't too bad either and even Spandam is doing his thing, though fuck that guy. But these fellas have a dick of a dad and know nothing else so I just expected they would have some sort of redemption straight away.

He hasn't done anything wrong, necessarily, but he hasn't prevented or discouraged it either. Eldest son leads the pack and he set the tone it was okay to prey on the weak.

Seeing their personalities play off each other is fun though.

I'll give you that.

The Vinsmokes aren't even real royalty. They are posers. So cringy.

I think they used to be royalty until the 20 kings took control then they lost their land and started roaming the seas with their tech.

They arent even humans

Bet Judge doesn't even have curly eyebrows or nothing.

Where did their curly eyebrows even come from? Mama Vinsmoke didn't have them either.

It's one of One Piece's seven mysteries.

6 mysteries, surely.

The theory is his mask hides the fact that his long hair is actually his eyebrows.

It's called the seven seas so one for each sea

It will pay off once he gets released and can kick ass again.

yes when garp hits luffy its funny but when dadji does it it isnt

>They only way to resolve plot points is to bring Monet back

>this is what monetfags actually believe

99% certain the mask hides the fact that his eyebrow swirls match Sanji's, part of the reason why he hides it.

Yep.

Don't forget Reiju is the one who put the ring around Sanji's hand. She is just as bad if not worse.

>What are your honest thoughts on how Sanji has been treated this arc?
I hope it means some character development for him. Sanji's my favorite crew member, but boy is he pathetic sometimes. It was okay when he was yonger, but it starts getting on ,y nerves. I'm okay with him being a buttmonkey from time to time but at least leave him some dignity to not look like a complete fool.

He acts like a arrogant prince but he seems to just want to live with all of his brothers again

What if she switched them with duds?

That would be nice

Then she is welcome to come clear some time soon.

Sanji is not going to fucking hit a girl. All girl bosses will have to get beaten by other girls, die in giant explosions or something, or something comedic like every female dofla boss. I think Luffy punching Vivi is the only instance like 15 years ago.

because they knew big Mom would betray them and Sanji would fight on their side?

New chapter when?

I don't care about him hitting a girl, I would be okay if he will simply stand up to her. His problem is that any qute girl makes him lose any agency over himself not that he can't hit a woman.

I thought it was 8 seas and 9 mountains.

Never. Oda died in his (and Kubo's) skeep, that was the final chapter of one piece. Go read Boruto

Awful. Read the manga.

What is this? A JoJo thread?

Except when it comes to One Piece you actually should read the manga instead.

Depends on the part. SC has a godawful pacing and DiU manga and animu has different pros and cons

Well pacing is only really an issue when you are watching it while it is being aired. Now you can just binge watch SC without much of a problem.

It isn't when it's the scene pacing and not the episode pacing. Some episodes are almost unwatchable because of it. Well, it the same with One Piece but four time worse

Redemption arc when?

Redemption arcs are the best