I just finished the show

Say things about it.

don't play the VN

why

Do the opposite of this.

The VN is a hundred times better than the show.

Dumb triposter

Because you have to follow a walkthrough to get the anime ending and that ending was better in the anime.
All the other routes are really bad except for Suzuha's because it has that "rape suzuha" scene. the VN is a totally inferior product and only a "source material purist" will say otherwise.

Breddy gud.
Curently in middle of reading 0.
Lost Access to my PC after geting one of bad ending ffs

hm. Well, many visual novels do that sort of thing, I dunno. It can be good, like in 999. I like puzzles though, problem with these visual novels is that they are mostly just books, but slower. If there's no challenge, why bother?

the Du du Duuuu girl has autism right?

Didn't you notice that the entire cast had either autism or other mental disorders?

Do do doo was the only real redeeming quality of that girl.

I mean some more than others

And the tits

quality post

no, I never noticed her tits so they obvs matter not. The breasts that of Christina's personality dwarfed whatever hatgirl had.

Kurisu is literally the best girl in anime.

I would slaughter a thousand children to make her real.

Official Autism;Rank

>Okarin
4/10 since it's just a facade.
>Mayushii
9/10, it's a positive kind of autism though.
>Daru
5/10, more overall weirdness than actual autism.
>Moeka
10/10, pure autism
>Kurisu
1/10 'cause tsundere antics

translate it to normal speak. There's labcoat girl, labcoat boy, catgirl, hatgirl, fatboy, boygirl and... there might be one more.

phonegirl, and also there's timetravel girl.

Hilarious.

she's pretty nice

>boygirl
It's girlboy, he becomes boygirls later.

He wasn't masculine when he was a girl. He was just a girlgirl.

suzuha has a nice rack/ass

This

Things about it.

What do I win?

which ones that, phone girl? pls talk english

Comfiest time travel slice of life I've seen

reddit comment of the year

Super enjoyable series and is a good entry level anime for people who don't want high school shit.

I wish there was more of the first half where they were just fucking around bantzing each other. I want more shit like the phone call from faris' place. Or when they catch kurisu shitposting.

That's what the VN is for.

I randomly skipped through one of those YouTube playthroughs but didn't really see any new scenes. How many are there?

enough

Well, to start, ignore this faggot and play the VN. The VN has a lot more character development and scenes that were cut.
Personally, I enjoyed Faris's ending- though the True Ending felt quite good.

Also, Kurisu is among best girls in all anime, though I may be biased as a physicist.

Here is your (you)

Does her excess boob mass make up for her deficiency in brains?