Was Subete ga F ni Naru a good anime?

Was Subete ga F ni Naru a good anime?

watch and find out

It had a good ED.

it was like a one-off Persona

It was my jam.
I like mystery and novel adaptations. I enjoyed it much more than the live action drama.
Great OP&ED, Asano chara design, Kenji Kawai soundtrack.

Yeah it was actually pretty good.
I liked the mystery, it was a fun one.

The OP and ED were great.

Pretty good mystery, very boring characters. The slutty main girl was cute at least.

I did. I'm currently re-watching it wit my imouto. I think it might be a 8/10.

It was garbage
average ost
shit characters
average op and ed

Yes.

I think the characters are pretty good if you can relate to them.
Most people don't even try though, they just call them pretentious.

It was great.

It started awfully, and ended up pretty good.
It's above average for a mystery anime.
The girl who follows around the professor/detective is the most insuferable character I've experienced in a while though.

It was okay.
The OP and ED were amazing, though.

The last part was interesting. And hilarious.

No, it was pretty fucking terrible. You have to be 14 to think it's remotely thought-provoking or complicated, which is what it was pretending to be. Really great OP and ED though.

I watched like 3 episodes while it aired and got bored, should I give it another chance?

You're the only one pretending to be smart here.

>The slutty main girl was cute at least
Do you mean annoying?

Sensei is MOE.

Pretty much agree with these. Great OP/ED, decent mystery concept, but chuuni "smart" characters were annoying as fuck and ruined it.

>only one
You weren't here when it aired, were you? It was almost unanimously agreed that it was pretentious.

>You weren't here when it aired, were you? It was almost unanimously agreed that it was pretentious.
Yeah back then plenty of people pretended to feel smarter than the show.
Fairly common to see the anime crowd get upset when a show gets even a little smart.

It was all about the shirts and threads were top notch

Should have been a movie. Week to week gave people too much time to figure out the twists before they happened. The main character wasn't very likeable, unfortunately, making most of it feel very flat, even if the mystery wasn't completely terrible.

It was okay but felt really bland, definitly didn't do anything to take advantage of the medium.

Good anime if you're underage kid who wants to jerk off about how "smart" you are.