To the self proclaimed white whore we rejected me

And how dare you look down on me as subhuman. I am the dream of the world conquorer Alexander the Great in the flesh, the marriage of the Hellenic world and the Persian aryans. I am infinitely more superior to you genetically. It is not I who committed acts of supreme degeneracy as a child, but you. It is not I who bends to the pressure of jude society like you or falters in my loyality to the Aryan race to fornicate with mongoloids, but YOU. My insanity is a result of my higher intellect. Who cares if jewish blood runs in my veins or if I'm as brown as the great Byzantine caesars of the late Christian Empire, my soul is far purer than yours. It is you who are subhuman with your high T, negroid like lack of empathy, and turkic bulgar skull shape. It is you who are not good enough for me, you low ambition having criminal sympathizing subhuman fucking SLUT. I regret letting a skank like you distract me from my goals for so long. From now on you earn my respect and do as I say, or I'll have nothing to do with you. Bitch

dude I ain't reading all that can I get a tl;dr bro?

Romanian Ukrainian whore thought she could deny me for being Jewish.. . think again

post pics

This you fucking faggot. I bet she didn’t even send you a titty pic

So you raped her. Fuck off kike

I looked at the pic first and see a kike nose and eyes.

/thread

ugly whore

shes cute

How can one man be so alpha?

Nice schizo post

ok derenik

A supreme gentleman.

How are you able to look past that nose though?

>From now on you earn my respect and do as I say, or I'll have nothing to do with you.

"And now that my virgin temper tantrum has crested, I'll give you just *ONE* more chance..."

Just focus on school, bud.

She's way out of your league, Achmed.

Deal with it.

yeah, I think that's the type that gets hit against the wall really bad. dodged a bullet, mate

>cute

brown eyes. veto. bypass.

Im not 16 and what is this?

Yep OP is a supreme gentleman.

>thought she could deny me for being Jewish

half slavic like her is worse

you look like me... wtf

Alexander the Great was described as "yellow-haired" by his contemporaries, you know.

You are absolutely right. And another thing Alexander the Great was bi and so are all true Aryans. BTFO betas

You are pathetic.

La creatura,.... ill monstruo

He also looks like me. But my nose is little bigger. He’s Jewish but I’m Muslim.

We really are cousins after all.

im portuguese
everyone mistakes me for an arab though