Even in an alt route, Eriri isn't free from bullying

Even in an alt route, Eriri isn't free from bullying.

Damn, straight from a writer. Just hurts.

eriri is like third best girl so its fine

>side manga didn't give her a definitive end
>totally BTFO in the main story
>bullied in KM

Eriri can't catch a break.

Mayu is so cute.

The cutest.

Flustered Utaha is cute. And this is getting way meta.

Good. She deserves everything she gets.

Fourth best girl exactly. Megumi, Mayu and Utaha are the top 3 girls.

How awful that Utaha isn't best girl even in her own manga.

It's not bad. I'm grateful for more Utaha service, but I can't help but feel more attracted to this little spunky and genki girl. She's just pure fun.

Their chemistry is just amazing while his chemistry with Utaha doesn't seem right for romance.

If volume 10 is anything to go by, there won't be romance at all between Utaha and Tomoya.

Eriri is the laughing stock of the series. She's there to make the others look better in comparison. Only rabid delusional tsundere fanboys are in denial about this.

Well, there was romance, it's just that it ended with Tomoya leaving.

Mayu Mayu is the best illustrator!

True, I meant to say successful romance, ie Utaha winning.

Eh, the last words of her true route were for them to reunite once they were at the top of the industry.

Ah, but that's the diverging point between Tomoya's ideal and Utaha's actual character. It'd be funny if Maruto really sticks to Tomoya's route as the basis for this manga till the end, meaning this AU Utaha is a wholly different character to the original.

Even those last words don't mean anything. Tomoya told Eriri and Utaha he'd reunite with them one day, and they certainly aren't going to win. Tomoya didn't have Mayu in mind when he wrote Utaha's route either.

Reminder that Megumi doesn't love Tomoya. She's just acting for the game and is only a professional coworker.