Ban Tim Wise's Patreon

Wise literally called for the genocide of whites in Alabama. He's gone too far this time. This Jew needs to go down. Set fire to his shekel collector

patreon.com/speakoutwithtimwise

Report it here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

Link to this tweet and explain how he is advocating genocide against whites.
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/935720587443490821

Patreon was forced to ban Antfia a while back because they had too many complaints about how they were a domestic terrorist group, so banning this guy isn't impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/411359-alabama-wise-coulter-moore-election/
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/172824944806334466
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/172461731581399040
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/830531438386757633
youtu.be/LoVjSQH6pYo
youtu.be/64Wslo0AKR0
gradientlair.com/post/61521224722/i-dont-need-tim-wise-as-an-ally
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
kxan.com/2017/11/29/students-claim-editorial-posted-in-texas-state-student-newspaper-is-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban Tim Wise for his advocation of White genocide. Bump.

bump

What a shocker.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Shills will try to slide this. Keep it bumped

Wise is a smug Jew prick who thinks he's invicible under the guise of social justice. If he gets called out for his shit then Patreon has to ban him. Saying that you're telling your friends and family how bad the company is by supporting a guy like this is a huge deal. Public opinion is something these social services pride themselves on. PR is there for a reason

I reported him and everyone else should do the same.

Why the fuck did you make this thread, newfag? The other one only had like 45 posts.

>black owned businesses

DOES
BOLSHEVISM
RUN
THROUGH
THEIR
VEINS
????????

who is this jizzum genie?

Done.

If you need help with the description of the reason why the covert kike should be banned for hate speech from Patreon in endorsing genocide, here's the line:

Tim Wise advocates genocidal violence and war against the white race populace in Alabama state, for political reason in response to the future U.S. Senate election of Judge Roy Moore.

--

As for my opinion of this kike, remember that the day of the rope is near, now that USA is coming to the edge of balkanization. It'll happen in the next few decades.

Google "ethnic cleansing manual" for downloading PDF. This manual will apply to educate how to remove subversive kikes like this loxist kike filth.

rt.com/usa/411359-alabama-wise-coulter-moore-election/

More of his tweets:
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/172824944806334466

twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/172461731581399040

twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/830531438386757633

This fuckers shit has gotten kicked in before, he's gone on FB tirades about how much he hates white families only to remove them hours later. He's made a career for himself based off of hating white people

If it's one thing I hate, it's faggots who have never been to the south that shit all over it and claim it's a racist hellhole without ever understanding why people in the South are the way they are. We act polite towards blacks, but we sure as fuck don't trust them, and for good reason. Lily faggots like Tim Wise probably hasn't even seen a black person and thinks they are all innocent little angels and not horrible criminals like they are in reality.

> Lily faggots like Tim Wise probably hasn't even seen a black person
you are correct sir

>Google "ethnic cleansing manual" for downloading PDF

Do you actually think that we're retarded?

Done, posted 3of tweets reported for hate against whites,elderly, conservatives etc.

and despite being a pasty kike in a rich huwyte suburb, he still types like a nigger. does he think he's one of them because he pushes so hard for the "black struggle" or something? what an embarrassing putz. uncle joe should have disappeared his grandparents

never heard that one before

If Roy Moore wins Alabama, I will spend money there, I will be a tourist there. Fuck Tim Wise.

As someone not from the USA and never visited sweet home Alabama, can someone tell me what Alabama's reaction to Tim wise and his supporters attempt to "destroy" them would be?

Savagery. Libcucks wouldn't make it to the first town

done

+1 report
let's get this fat kike shut down boys

Good plan

Bump

These people need to be culled.

>free speech matters!
>Someone on the opposing end of the political spectrum criticizes white people
>This is hate speech! ASNSDJKSDSDKSD
No contradiction here move on guys.

Bump.

>Set fire to his shekel collector

Are you new here?

Tim Wise has written books and done speaking tours about how best to genocide white people.

He's such a stereotypical jew-villain, he's more like a caricature that you just laugh at. No one is going to do anything to (((Tim Wise))). he's a protected minority, oy vey, 6 muhllion, etc, etc. He's been saying shit like this for years.

Didnt Tim Wise do some fucked up shit with some woman? I remember he had a melt down about on facebook,or something about that.

Can we just cut the bullshit and convince everyone Tim wise is a peadofile?

Shills in full force tonight.

It's about the message faggot, that there are consequences to leftists when they shit all over people

>leftists
Call them "anti-white," user.

Imagine One Direction dressing up like 14 year old girls then slapping one of the chaps from those Newcastle rape gangs with a ham sandwich.

That's about how well liberals starting a war with armed rednecks would go. Just with more rape.

Bump. Sliding like crazy.

Now would be a great time to start digging

This is beyond old news.

:/

Fucken sent, let's wait and see if something happens

This. Tim Wise is one of the worse kinds of kikes, scurrying around various Marxist campuses collecting shekels that can be traced back to taxpayers or tuition-paying students.
He consistently calls for White genocide on Patreon, Twitter, etc. He is second only to King Nigger on my list of people I ask God to address.

BUmp

This NEEDS to happen

I'm 16 though, am I not racist then?

I'm so sick of this goddamn kike

he's not jewish

he's the ultimate LARPER. a white fuck who pretends to be from the middle east

Jews aren't really 'from' anywhere, they are rootless parasites. And Wise is the Platonic Ideal Jew.

>Tim Jacob Wise
>not Jewish
he's a classic chameleon who has white ancestry that he can fall back on when people point call him on his bullshit

I just did my part. Any of you other faggots done yours?

Nice!

>(((leftists)))

youtu.be/LoVjSQH6pYo
More ammo against Tim Wise.

youtu.be/64Wslo0AKR0
Thread theme.

I did my part.
Not sure those faggots at Patreon will give a fuck tho.

b&

That image is hilarious
Bump

This needs to go viral. Ban the racist Tim Wise.

>Criticize
More like advocating for genocide which is illegal under UN law.

Even poc don't see Tim as an ally. he had a facebook meltdown after learning this. gradientlair.com/post/61521224722/i-dont-need-tim-wise-as-an-ally

Screencap of his FB post

BUmp again

Who gives a fuck?

Europe is now openly calling for African immigration to stabilize their declining population. In the United States I can't give my honest opinion on racial issues without being called a racist and ostracized by other White people. I just don't see why I should give a fuck about White people and the White European race when they are destroying themselves.

This has to be some Kaufman-esque performance piece.

who the fuck is the cock anyway?

>no decent human being should ever spend another dime in alabama
that's sort of the case already, isn't it? alabama is the butthole of the united states.

>pic
sides in orbit

Bump

That can't be legit. I can't fathom someone being so devoid of awareness, especially from such a "self" flagellating "white" that's made entire documentaries and books on how he "unfairly gained so much from being """""white"""""

wtf i love tim wise now

You sound like a worthless pussy.
Are you a worthless pussy champ?

>109 patrons

kek

he's irrelevant

Mr.Wise clearly isn't actually advocating for the Genocide of white people. How is that not obvious? Besides that where exactly in this document you're referring too does it say that a individual can't advocate for the genocide of another group of people. If this was the case most of you guys would be arrested BTW.

>t. Tim Wise

VINCE IS GETTIN ANGRY

about time we take care of this kike

god damn i hate jews. pol right again

Report that fucker to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.

did my part

>black owned business
OUCH! That's fucking savage, Tim.

i thought that was a cock this whole time

Don't open a Google doc link on Sup Forums if you are logged in to Gmail or Google plus. They can doxx you.

Just go to patreon's report page here if you don't trust OP's link: patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Although they lead back to the same place

Literally called for the genocide of white

I support this

mmmmm....we enslave you after

>Coulter vs. (((Wise)))
Who wins?

>using Google. ever

also I think that many of these anti white types are actually secretly white supremacists. I think it would be humorous to get other people to believe it

I had the color webm of this. She looks exactly like my first kiss. Dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

D-do they take Bitcoin?

Tim deepthroats bait

Reported.

good

reported. Good work user.

Roy Moore literally did nothing wrong.

This deceitful kike needs to burn.

kxan.com/2017/11/29/students-claim-editorial-posted-in-texas-state-student-newspaper-is-racist/

Some beta mexican's, mad guys .

Based Ann

Repeated the above..reported for hate speech