youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7zhSARqcOEtsz7sZMVXke2tT-tNtJ5Or
youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwAqFWZDUpR-R568qBVxliNaNNDoHCWIg
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meme magic, prayer, and positive thinking is as real as it gets

No one is in charge.

This, ANCAP is upon us but the NAP never occurred to anyone.

Einstein had has wife write his papers on special relativity, Space time is irrational and is used by counter intelligence agencies to obfuscate physics and lead people away from exploring Aether physics that Tesla was unraveling.

mars was a living planet

Pedophilia is the ultimate redpill.

yeah, like some sort of psychic energy, i believe our last earthquake en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Central_Mexico_earthquake was invoked by the commemoration of the one that happened on the same day over 30 years before en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Mexico_City_earthquake

in the commemoration ALL public servants participated, people vacated their offices, etc. and then the earth shook for real.

reptilians

Faith in Jesus saves men from sin.

Paying attention to (((their))) names at the highest levels of every industry in almost every nation, pulling the strings.

>Aether physics that Tesla was unraveling.

go on

this

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.'

Kys

This.

Also, in 2017, autists are somehow now the most sane of people.

This so fucking much

Tupac is alive and is Michael Jackson

explain

Drive through Chicago's south and west sides.

Check out the thunderbolts project. How the universe actually works.

the biggest red pill is that Americans are literally the bad guys and that the world would be a better place if you fags didn't meddle in world affairs. also that these are the losers that call me nonwhite on Sup Forums

what you call red is barely blue to me

Every second of every day, every thought, word and action is accounted for.

The state of your soul, your essence is being shaped constantly while you have a physical body and the ability to direct your will towards changing the physical reality around you.

Nothing is random.

The looks pill

This is retarded and you're a huge faggot. Funny how everyone thinks they know physics

what happened to tesla's writings? who has them?

that the red pill is a lie

Ms. Emma is a sack of shit and an even shittier spy.

>: (

you are on the right track. but it's still a billion miles to go

Quran

Centrism is the final redpill

You're always bluepilled

Expanding earth

Another good redpill to dive into is magnetism. Richard Feynman cannot explain what magnetism is without having to use particles (electrons and photons) that we have no proof exists. They basically had to make up a particle so their theory is correct.
One of Richard Feynman's most famous quotes goes along the lines of "if you can't explain it to a 6 year old you don't understand it at all"
Well in this video he can't explain magnetism and he was known as one of the smartest people in the world at the time. youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8

It took me many years to figure this out.

IS RELATIVITY A (((TRICK)))?

Pedophilia is 100% normal and natural. It was banned in the late 19th century as part of an effort to clamp down on prostitution. It has a bad rap nowadays because, being extremely illegal, it's mostly done by people who don't give a fuck about the law or other people in general.

The white race will be bred out of existence and their history erased. We wiz kangz will be taught as actual history in the future.

John Trump was the person in charge of them once they were seized. Don't know what happened to them after that either classified or passed on to DJT.

Teach me more.

>a fucking leaf

I thought I was the only one that watched those YouTube videos.

All "redpills" are bullshit. It's nothing but tricks and mindgames to keep people mindless, distracted, and inert. Observe the world around you, observe yourselves. All you have to do is observe and you'll have answers. Observe without judgement. Observe without bias or preconceptions. Observe the observer, just observe and you will come to know.

Trump. duh

After years he can finally keep little flags to stick to his fridge.
Apparently duct tape makes things magnetic.

That you genuinely can never truly trust anyone, no matter how well you know them.

We are actively being sterilized.

Depopulation is real.

kys

Alexandria was burned by (((controlled))) Rome to remove truth about origins of Jews. Apion published greats works on the subject that burned within the library. Tacitus has a few fragments that he incorporated in Book 5 of The Histories. Look it up.

>(electrons and photons) that we have no proof exists.

Holy shit you're dumb.

trump should have them released

>>Observe without judgement. Observe without bias or preconceptions.

mmmmmkay. go ahead and breath pure water too while you're at it because that's about as human as what you're saying.

stfu with your 17yo sophistry.

I'll give it to you strait ( ,white, male ) :

Politicians are the cancer of society.

When will we fiiiiiiinally rid ourselves of them ?!!?

Hitler was a zionist banker pawn

>reading comprehension skills 5/100

There must be a medium for light and gravity to propagate. Space is nothing and time is nothing so warping space time is saying that something acts upon nothing which is irrational.
Tesla invented the modern electrical world. Einstein was a fool that plagiarized Poincare, lorentz and took credit for his wife's work. He was hyped by the Jewish mass media machine.

But keep sucking Jew dick faggot.

The Earth is growing, yes GROWING, drawing mass from the aether. So is the moon. So is the Sun. And every moon, planet, star in the universe.

Our Sun has a binary star, Sirius A, that it shares an orbit around a brown dwarf, Sirius B. This causes a spiral as they all three orbit the Milky Way galaxy.

This is known as the Great Year. It takes around 24,000 years. This is what's responsible for the precession of the equinoxes. The constellations serve as a sort of calendar in the sky to tell us where we are in this Great Year cycle.

When the Earth and Sun spiral closer to the Milky Way galaxy, as they are now, the gravity field is stronger, causing more mass to be extracted from the aether. The Earth grows more quickly, causing more earthquakes and volcanic activity as the internal pressure increases. It's going to get much, much worse. This is why ancient architecture is built with mortarless, interlocking construction. Modern buildings would not last long under those conditions.

The Great pyramid complex at Giza tells us about all this. The Sphinx was not a lion, but a jackel, Anubis - pic related - representing the Dog Star, Sirius A.

We're really, really not supposed to know about this for some reason.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7zhSARqcOEtsz7sZMVXke2tT-tNtJ5Or

You got that right. (((Quantum mechanics))) too.

he will. and it will be YUGE, believe me.

Man, Silver Surfer has seen some hard times.

Christ

Leaving Sup Forums and living life

All the world's money is backed by an unpayable debt

Alright prove to me they exist. Show me a fucking picture of a photon and an electron. Has there been any physical evidence of their existence?
Still can't even explain the fact that Richard Feynman cannot explain what magnetism is.

Anything Holocaust related.

US military is a paper tiger

((((they))) have been running it into the ground for decades.

The elven genocide

Rum can taste good in mixed drinks.

Mix with punch or sweet fruity things.

Mix with Coke Zero. ( gross in Diet Coke and I don't drink sugar soda. In Coke Zero it's good )

>Well in this video he can't explain magnetism and he was known as one of the smartest people in the world at the time.
You didn't understand what he said. The problem with magnetism in particular is that everything that we experience in this world relies on electromagnetism.... so it's impossible to explain electromagnetism in terms of some common sense thing that isn't itself based on electromagnetism.

That sex with children is the most high-value currency in the world and we're being brainwashed to not get so mad about it when it comes out, which it will, soon.

>tesla invented the modern electrical world

To a certain extent he did but electricity and magnetism are a huge subject and not one human gets credit for the whole thing. Einstein has put us on a path that will unify our understanding of electromagnetic forces and gravitational forces, proving or disproving that will further our understand of this universe to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for Tesla as an electrical engineer (and coming from an electrical engineer) but to say he gets credit for inventing the modern electrical world just shows your ignorance on the subject.

Light emitting diodes faggot

Space is the immovable object; time is the unstoppable force. You are the insatiable cock sucker.

>Show me a fucking picture of a photon and an electron.

It's funny because every picture that exists is a picture of gazillions of photons

Dzogchen

Eric Dollard, man who duplicates Tesla's inventions, Theory of anti-relativity
youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE
Bill Gaede, breaks down logical errors and irrationality of modern "mathematical" physics
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwAqFWZDUpR-R568qBVxliNaNNDoHCWIg
red ice video on history of Einstien's rise to prominence in modern western world:
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

>who was J.J. Thomson
>what is the photoelectric effect

You're retarded too.

>show me a fucking picture
>what is an quantum well?
>what is a camera?
>how do we interpret electrical signals?

This thread is too retarded, all of you need to go back to basic science class

Wow

what in the fuck is spirit cooking

like yeah i get its like ceremony (currently) but what does one gain from it how does it work?

You love sucking Einstein's cock.

but what if basic science is wrong you know they call it a model right? Not a law.

White genocide is real

.....jews

the JQ

eating animals is wrong

Laa ilaaha illalaah, Mohamed ar-Rasool Allah

>There is absolutely no deity worthy of worship except Allah, and Mohamed (saws) is the Messenger of Allah

kys

>also that these are the losers that call me nonwhite on Sup Forums

cry more pasta nigger.

Biggest redpill is when you learn Santa isn't real. Fickificki life changing.

The biggest redpill is that our apprehension of reality is based on an arbitrary slice of sensory input from an infinitesimally small cross section of the actual available data.

We used to not care about the rest of the world, then Japan went and fucked that up

the truth doesn't hurt more than 50 billion animals a year do

Science is based on empirical evidence and reason. It is not a subject like history or politics, it is a process to discover things. There are governing laws and theories based on empirical evidence but even if a theory is disproven the evidence that once supported that theory isn't dismissed. A part of basic science would be a general understanding of gravitational forces, you can find the acceleration of gravity yourself by dropping object of different masses at different heights and seeing how long it takes for them to fall.

What do you mean they call it a model? That is retarded

No. But is your contention that the precession of the perihelion of Mercury and that eclipse experiment that first verified relativity is a conspiracy?

Sup Forums’s law:

Literally everything that is poisoning and destroying European-derived culture and people can be traced to the actions of a Jew.

Saturn is illuminati headquarters.

Not only is it wrong, our bodies aren't designed to process them. Consumption of meat causes a range of health problems, from heart disease to cancer. Think of it as karma.