HILLARY USING CARDBOARD CUTOUTS FOR PHOTO OPS OF FAKE BOSTON EVENT LAST NIGHT!

HILLARY USING CARDBOARD CUTOUTS FOR PHOTO OPS OF FAKE BOSTON EVENT LAST NIGHT!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0jtWqgFqtg&feature=youtu.be
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph
economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21728614-machines-read-faces-are-coming-advances-ai-are-used-spot-signs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe it's just the MK Ultra making her pose in the exact same way each time.

Too bad. If that faggot on the left would have manned up when he was younger he could of had a kid with his first wife and be married again to the other chick here. Now there's less white babies out there... Sad really, if they all grew up they would eventually turn to the right.

>Cardboard Hillary 2020!
>Can't do any worse than the real one!

who is the azn guy with?

Am i looking at an actual sweater on a cardboard cutout? The button placket changes

What kind of pathetic faggot would vote for such a vapid cunt.

Those sanpaku eyes. She looks like the Butcher of Bagdhad (well, Tripoli, narf) even as a cardboard cutout.

A cardboard cutout is highly preferable to her actual presence.

yeah there's a subtle difference in the way the jacket ruffles between pics

The I'm on meds face.

Clinton bashed gays the most in her life

is she in jail yet?

change in shadow on face too.

If they were going to take multiple cardboard cutout photos they'd probably would have made them much more different. Likely she's just so used to taking photos she has a "photo face" that's so practiced it's exactly the same each time.

Whew lad, that's some high quality Formica!

these are supposed to be from different days, right? her hair is exactly the same
that doesn't happen

It grabbed my ass!!!

maybe she's at home enjoying a nice loaf of bread

No these are from two separate social media accounts trying to make the event look legit.

Another site posted these other photos of her behind a desk with a curtain that hides her legs.

>callonme.gif

oh well then that would be easy to fake. Whole seasons of jeopardy are filmed in a day. At least they have the contestants change shirts between filming.

what the hell did i just watch?!

she's back in new guinea again, huh?
fucking kuru make a bitch goofy.

>unironically believing that Boston exists in this timeline.
Step outside and take a look at the moon. Tell me if it looks the way you remember as a kid. Go ahead, I'll wait.

CALL ONMEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder if this guy ever got any poo on his penis?

That cutout is the most lifelike, warm Clinton photo in ages.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0jtWqgFqtg&feature=youtu.be

Hey, shit happens.

the truth would make you more giddy. Shes actually behind bars right now, not officially arrested yet but soon

Exactly what I did.

I'm guessing he gets his poo on someone else's penis. Probably knows what his own shit taste like though so there's that.

KEK

Prolly cuz she's in protective custody so she doesn't get assasinated before it's time to drain the swamp.

>ass ass & ated
just like Gaddafi

And we should believe you because.....?

I'd vote for the cardboard thing

everything she's involved in is so goddamn fake. most inauthentic bitchcunt in modern history.

She also didn't show for her book signing tonight.

why the fuck is that little girl wearing those thot glasses and the black belt in sucking dick?

where the fuck is her family... they need a good yelling at

parents probably got deported because Trump is a racist, sexist, bigot. podestas prolly picked her up for nothing and just drag her around for a prop now. i hope you drumphfys are proud of yourselves

I usually think of Hillary when I see this

some faggot, why, you interested? he's married

>she's just so used to taking photos she has a "photo face" that's so practiced it's exactly the same each time
this, wew it's a good poker face desu

Why do gay ppl look gay?

Kek!!!

She's playing 2d chess on us all.

The real question why?

Bitch is locked up.

Colonyyy

Genetics.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21728614-machines-read-faces-are-coming-advances-ai-are-used-spot-signs

plausible if possible

What happens if you get salmonella in your vag?

She is pathetic

dont look too long at this, that stare will penetrate your soul

your baby will grow up to be Miss Minnesota

she thinks maybe she sees the U.S. marshals coming for her.. she knows she's going down.

What is it with you fuckin' leafs anyway?

this

pretty funny stuff desu

fucking hell she was perfect for a few years wasnt she

>2d
underrated. have an upboat

The gap between two of the buttons on her shirt is slightly different also.

she was hot af. had a great body too.

>"any that kids is why you don't use cocaine"

What happened to her right hand??

box pox from all the fisting
she's a giver

19 v 31
wtf

because kek wills it, that's why!
if you believe it, it will be so.
i believed it instantly on reading without the need for sources and so should you.

truly a shame

this is kind of scary

god, somebody makeapp that 31 image

pedowood really did a number on her

evening vs. morning

I can't begin to imagine the abuse she suffered in Hollywood as a child.

was the cardboard flyproof?

Card board cut outs!

she was disney in the 90s, a lifetime of abuse

shadow under the nose

>ON MEEEEEE
>CALL ON ME

she's a lizard

>tfw you realize she holds her mouth so wide open for so long when 'laughing' so photographers have plenty of opportunity to get a shot of her in full cackle

That totally looks like her after 9/11 double

Not that I'd put it past her to stage photoshoots with cardboard cutouts but it looks like the individual stray hairs on the left and top of her head moved between photos.

I'm on mobile though so I might be wrong. Or it could be a mannequin, I dunno just lock her up already.