Are Turks White? What Are They ?

Ok so I know this has been on the minds of people and also Turks themselves. The question is what the hell are Turks? Where did they come from? This is just my personal opinion.
So the ORIGINAL TURKS are supposedly from Siberia and they were chink gook mongoloids.
They were known as the Xiongnu to China.
There these gooks met with the Tocharian Indo-Aryan people and mixed with them thus creating a Eurasian Turanic Race.
These Hapas if you will, were nomads who started to go to Central Asia.
They looked pretty much whitish by the 5th Century.
So the Mongols invaded Central Asia and this led to the huge migration of Turkic people into the West.
Different types of Turkic people invaded different parts of Europe.
The Turkic people who invaded Russia became known as the Tatars.
The Turkic people who invaded the Volga became known as the Volga Bulgars (Bulgarians)
The Turkic people who invaded Hungary were the Huns, Cumans, Kipchaks
The Turkic people who invaded Anatolia (this is the real important one) were this Turkic tribe called the OGHUZ TURKS.
But they came in two waves.
The first wave of Oghuz Turks created the Seljuk Empire and they were called Seljuk Turks.
The second wave of Oghuz Turks invaded Constantinople.
They were pretty White Looking by the time they invaded Constantinople.
The First Sultan of the Ottoman Empire was called OSMAN , probably derived from OGHUZ and Ottoman is an anglicized word for Osman.
Now these Oghuz Turks ruled over millions of racially native Anatolians who were Med. Caucasians and Greeks and Balkan People.

I think the "Turks" that are flooding Europe are Arab, Paki, Kurd immigrant diaspora who larp as Turks but are really not Turks.
The Ottoman Sultans were basically White. The Janissaries were White.
The Ottoman Generals, Grand Viziers, Nobles, etc. were all basically White.
Was the Ottoman Empire a White Islamic Empire ? Video Below is how Oghuz Turks look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBoI5_kU9UA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puITLGGOb7Q&t=0s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enver_Pasha
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we were white but turned brown after mixing with greeks

kek

Greeks are the new kara boğa.

turks can be anything from tanned whites to unibrow mutts, it's what you get when you were the rapebabby of your respective hemisphere, molested by every neighbor and nation around you the last few thousand years

85% Ancient Anatolian population that had always been there.

15% Central Asian from original Turks

kekkkk
but is what I said somewhat true about your origins ?

dasrite

we're the most racemixed country in the world, what can I tell you? we had been nomads for a very long time. you're right about our diaspora though, most of them are middle eastern mutts

Turk can look like anything because the majority of them are rape babies from the Ottoman Epmpire
"True" turks have slightly slant eyes and look a slightly bit mongolian or some other central asian desert gook

but Turks should be white or at the least white looking.
Why don't you kick out all of the shitskin turk larpers?

Well Turkic people are Turanid , which means Eurasian, basically hapas.
But then who are the turks who look like shitskins?
The Turks who look like pakis, arabs, poos ?

GAYreeks btfo!

Didn't we already have a thread on this today? By the way, it's kind of funny how whitewashed the Ottoman royal family is.

then we would have to kick out half of the country. it's impossible to base nationalism on pureness of your race here. if you keep the traditions and qualities of being a turk at heart, you are a turk. ofc there's the fact that most of the brown turks (those who refused to assimilate) tend to be islamists because of their ar*b genes. iran has the same problem

ataturk said that a turk is a child of nature. he said the turkic identity goes as back as 7000 years and he even sent expedition groups to research for the lost continent of mu. it's also said that turk means "one who follows path of tengri"

Ataturk isn't even Turkic himself or even part "turkish". You're pretty vadliating the Turkish identity as being more or else the same way a person views the American "identity".

>When the bitch got a bigger beak than you

no.

They are Arab.

This chart is based off of mitochondrial DNA. Has nothing to do with race.

No, it's autosomal DNA.

his ancestry goes back to crimson oghuz clan from karaman. ottomans placed nomad turks from anatolia to balkans after conquering, to balance demographics. my ancestry is the same, coming from nomad turks located in balkans. I'm also blondish and green eyed

nomad turks are very aryan-like unlike settled turks

MODS
This is the second Are Turks White thread in a couple of hours. "Is X White" is spam, period. Reposting spam is also against the rules. Reposting the same content over and over without new input, even if that content was once legitimate and not spam, makes it spam.
>"This is just my personal opinion"
So take it to Facebook you blogposting twelve-year-old.

>I'm also blondish and green eyed
if that's true then this blue triangle is probably you. you are likely descended from balkan converts and close to 0% racially turkish.

Turks were kin of Europe, but are going to be a minority in their own country by Arabs and Kurds.

there are still turks like me living at remote places in central asia. look user, those who stayed behind mostly got raped by mongols and turned into chinks. those who migrated west stayed mostly white, except those who racemixed with middle eastern folk. my ancestors (both sides) came from central asia and my whole family are whites with green eyes

yes there are assimilated balkan people and other europeans among us but that's not the whole story about whites in turkey. white traits come from both west and the east

>irish turk

they are muds who wish they were white

Re-write as politcal topic or GTFO
>Race baiting belongs on /his/ - History & Humanities

>The question is what the hell are Turks?

Turks are meme invented by ataturk.Originally they just called themselves muslims because of religion , and ottoman because of the ruling family.

language is disgusting, too many "u"s in there
duglyurum chokmyuglyuryum ai sektir chok haber

>turkic bulgar larping as slavo-gypsy
ok

kek

>turkic bulgar

No such thing exist.
Don't speak turkish+not a muslim=not turk

Turks are natural furries. They're not white by any stretch of the term.

lel

Definitely not.

Let me tell you a story about a Turk and a donkey
>youtube.com/watch?v=puITLGGOb7Q&t=0s

>I dont know how my country got its name
Khan Krum would be disappointed in you

Turks are Muslim Bastards. Look what they did to the Armenians. They won't even recognize that it happened. So sickening to imagine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enver_Pasha
Sup Forums should get together and somehow bring recognition onto this scandal.

40% greek 45% Arab

heh

Western turks are more or less ethnically the same as Anatolians had been forever, maybe a bit of asian mixture in there. It's the same with modern italians and ancient italians/romans

pretty sure there sand niggers

He is lliterally meaning of how a Yörük looks like

ebın

No Turkroaches are not white. Here is the mod from Sup Forums on eight chan. He is not white and permabans you if you post this picture of him.

Greek here, fpbp

Turks with the goob bant for once.

Bassed turánbro

>Are Turks White? What Are They ?

Genetic testing recognized them as Middle Eastern and NOT as white.

>Are Turk White?

Are Nigerians white?

Compare that to Balkan populations such as Serbs, which are recognized as 100% European.

Turks are obviously not European at least not for the majority of their genes.

Yeah but where in Turkey?
Some guy in Edirne is probably going to be white, but another guy in Mus is going to look middle eastern as hell

>Some guy in Edirne is probably going to be white, but another guy in Mus is going to look middle eastern as hell

Every single turkish 23 and me result I could find had at least a significant Middle Eastern portion, but you can prove me wrong if you like. Here's another.

But slavs are our rapebabies

kek it's true
you got GREEK'D

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

I'm a Paki and all I know is I look Aryan as fuck. Aryan in the original sense, not the Hitler sense that Americunts appropriated after WW2.