How are generationally poor, substance-abusing, crabs-in-a-bucket whites different from poor blacks in housing projects?

How are generationally poor, substance-abusing, crabs-in-a-bucket whites different from poor blacks in housing projects?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is the crime rate in appalachia
youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lower crime rate, lower children born out of wedlock etc etc etc.

rap culture isn't nearly as prevalent

Lurk more

Do you have stats to back this up?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is the crime rate in appalachia

They should open a business selling pots and pans, seriously what the fuck

they're really not, they just have 'huwyte privilege' and don't get treated as a protected class

They're drastically less violent and also have the potential to improve

did your little faggot ass want me to hold your little limp hand? Fuck off cunt. Stats are available from FBI, BJS, US census- now go on an git an do your research faggot.

Why don't they improve?

The burden of proof is on you.

IQ etc. Also rednecks are fun people

>not using the bitly shortener
long way to go pube

WV has a higher IQ than the national average. Why is white poverty so persistent there?

they're more peaceful

nah little cunt, I already did the research and I don't care how dumb and ill informed you are. I actually like having 2 digit IQ burgers that are bad at math and research hanging around on Sup Forums.

>Why don't they improve?

because living standards are deteriorating in rural states, wages are stagnating, jobs are moving overseas and the wealthy metropolitan elites are just saying "suck it up and move into the city, faggots." you'd never hear them treat unemployed blacks the same way though.

What's the answer? Government assistance?

Women have a (very very significant) lower crime rate than men. Are we superior?

I guess you don't have any research to present.

No, bringing jobs back to middle America is.

Corporate welfare?

well the REAL answer is dragging every oligarch and sleazy politician out into the streets and putting a bullet in their heads, then starting again fresh

Black people created Jazz, Soul, Pop, Rock & Roll, Funk, R&B, Hip Hop, etc. Point to the blacks for musical creativity...

"Superior" in what way? If your talking about pacifism then yes, in many other things, no.

white people want to escape the shittip and become rich off their own backs.
blacks want white people to pay for their shittip lifestyle.

No, not everything is solved by welfare you fucking commie.

you can never account for good taste

Then how do you bring jobs to a place like Appalachia?

Then the crime rate is not a good argument in the discussion of black inferiority

In regards to aggression, yes it is.

Removing most regulations that stop low-class innovators.

If a place has third world economy, give them the freedom of third world regulations so that they can build up.

That kids gonna grow up to value hardwork and good living.
Niggers are gonna sell drugs and shoot people and blame everything but themselves.

Ugh. Why can’t they clean and tidy their hovel? There are literal yuppie hipster millenials who semi retire to live in hovels like this but they make them awesome and good looking.

Deregulation of manufacturing, mining, and lumber companies coupled with laws that increase the cost of using foreign labor

As opposed to poor whites selling meth?

Lol visit west Virginia and then tell me that

intelligent enough to know there's more important things than money and "progress"?

He's not rapey at 8 years old.

Less crime still work.

the reason why the kangaroo did this is because kangaroos use drowning to kill their adversaries. truly the best and worst of australia in one animal
youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o

That's the difference right there. When whites are poor and depressed they hurt themselves. When niggers are poor and depressed they hurt others.

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Far less violent, some are still pretty wholesome even. Plus some have hot daughters.

Honestly ask yourself which you'd rather have as neighbors.

I've known people like that, and I grew up that way myself. Most of the funniest, most intelligent, and most generous people I've known either live in or come from those conditions.

no your criminality undermined by your meekness, unwillingness for confrontation, and non-threatening stature.

this
>Miner, it takes decades to dig a hole. There needs to be environmental checks but it's crippling the ability to work......

Maybe they have more inportant things to worry about than owning throw pillows

dude it's not a race thing, it's a class thing. The only reason blacks are common in the lower class is because they were systematically fucked out of the good life in the 50s-80s and are still recovering

Why does it seem that the poorer you are, the more pots and pans you own?

Having a population with a bit higher IQ doesn't automatically mean it will be doing as good as the others. There is a wide array of class levels in the US, you're going to have some pockets where it just doesn't work out to live there. I think people should be more willing to move if need be. Sometimes these areas just can't support the populations and it's just an inevitability.

whatever impact the genetics of the black race have it is nothing compared to the affects of welfare and child abuse.
Whites subjected to the same things will be comparably messed up

Very substantially:
>they don't commit nearly as many crimes
>fathers raise their children at least some of the time
>lower propensity for fighting/aggression
>less likely to fight over petty and ridiculous shit, like stepping on someone's shoes or owing them a few bucks
>overall smarter, tend to learn easier
>respect authorities like cops, ATF/DEA agents, teachers more
>generally more respectful of each other and others
>they're the same race as me so they have the potential to produce someone like me
The only similarities are drug use and obesity, I'm not kidding.
>t. mothers side of the family are dirt poor

Less violent.

>he actually believes the systematic oppression meme.

poor whites don't commit as much crome

So despite their abject poverty, they still feel that they can trust and live within the system to some extent. They're at the bottom of society but society doesn't quite reject them out of hand. Why could that be?

society just doesnt consider typical female expressions, of the same impulses which drive men to criminality, as crimes.

You're assuming how they feel. That is neither a fact nor an argument.

You forgot to post with your commie flag, pathetic apologist.

No, it's that they don't reject society. They still hold onto civilized conventions because that's how they're bred. And are you seriously claiming that traits like aggression, pettiness and disrespect on an everyday level are the result of being "rejected by the system."

>Come from poor rural area
>Family is all drug addicts and meth runners
>Dad died of overdose
>Pain and suffering are endless
>Blacks and faggot city whites have the gal to say I was "priviledged" for being white
>Can't even get free college or pell grants
>Pull myself out of poverty and going to school now for Petroleum Engineering, all out of my own pocket
>Look at the suffering of my people and see how they are without any kind of hope, dying ungraceful deaths of opiate addiction
>Realize that there is no hope until the drugs stop
>All while the city fags and the eternal media jew and the spic and the black all blame me for everything wrong
>When all I want is my people to stop suffering and for my money to not be taken from me and just be left alone

I have so much hate, more hate than anyone should ever have in their heart. Our people suffer, and in response, everyone simply cheers and say its a good thing.

when it comes to loans and housing I've seen it myself, but I guess fucking Guam has lots of info about it

Because even poor, ghetto, shitty white neighborhoods are far more safe than middle class black "hoods." This is a fact you can find online easily.
Also, shitty white people tend to keep to themselves and keep their opinions on race within their social circle. Meanwhile black ghetto people go out of their way to ruin white people's lives.
Black privilege is being able to say fuck white people while white people are the largest victims of race related crimes, while a white person can lose everything for saying " I don't have a problem with black people, I just want them to keep to themselves & stay out of my neighborhood."

post tits

and how were they systemically fucked out?
By laws prohibiting blacks from employment? Laws requiring blacks to move into ghettos? Laws forcing blacks to commit crimes?

Or was the result: blacks are fucked up, perhaps caused by what really happened: they were given endless government benefits to try and compensate for their "handicap"?

I mean what is the likely cause of how things actually are right now? the thing that cant be proven to be happening or literal verifiable history?
Stop doing the same thing expecting a different result or admit what's happening to black people is what you want.

Not as bad but similar story. I'm blue collar and have had to work, hard. Fuck them.

This is my flag.

Lower crime rate.

Except it's literally illegal to not approve loans or housing based on race. The according to the institutional system that's not allowed. All that's left is social and interpersonal discrimination.

No, you haven't. You're a wannabe academic looking for a purpose. If you want to see real oppression try leaving your hugbox of America and then try telling me the same thing with a straight face.

t. Someone whose seen more of the world than you ever will.

white people have better drugs, for one thing

Hurr durr. They could do a million things to make that place clean, organized, and comfy af. And then they could have a more organized mind as well. Mop the floor at least and clean the dishes. Use wood to make your own cabinets and furniture (literally nailing two planks together is enough).

ghettos were caused by the inability to get a lone to move into a decent neighborhood, so there was alot of forcing to go into the projects and low value housing. and since housing is pretty much the biggest investment a middle class family can have they got stuck with the shitty places. this is really prevalent in California, look at Compton and Oakland. Your location is your life.

You're not alone. I had a brother 10 years older who killed himself at 20, he felt alone. We'd be fucked if we didn't have the internet, so just remember you're not alone.

Lets incorporate ourselves brother, start our own business's and avoid paying taxes to our eternal jew government.

Do you hail from god's country, Alberta?

You know that ghettos werent always shitty right? No one builds a house with busted windows, broken doors, and cracked foundation. These places aren't just "Shitty" places, they are shitty because of the people that live in them, it has NOTHING to do with the location.

same mate

THEY'RE WHITE

black people were herded into ghettos with government subsidized housing.

Today it is now illegal to not give someone a loan based on race, but black people still huddle into a few over populated places because that's where the government sets up its cheap houses.

If it's access to loans that's the problem then why didnt banning being-a-racist-in-a-bank fix the problem?

I hear you... know it all, do nothings, always happy to give away someone else's time/money.

Ghettos are caused by blacks themselves. They drive away business and normal people who would otherwise live there.

I just get frustrated because I lack a father now, so I lack an older white man I can actually fucking talk to and look up to. I have no one to even talk to about white people and how the world is fucked up.

Not necessarily. There are many cases where a neighborhood was once white and middle-class until blacks were allowed to move in. The white people fled and the neighborhood became a ghetto within a decade. This happened dozens of times in St. Louis, for instance.

Hows the deployment, when are you spooling up the bombers to start nuclear war?

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!?

It's almost like blacks destroy any neighborhood they move into.

Not military, but Id assume the same reading my posts too. Kind of hoping for the nuclear war though.

location has to do with what jobs you can get, what schools your future generations go to, what services you have access to. Sure they could have taken care of their places better (there are still well maintained houses in every hood) but when daddy can be at the house to maintain the place because he is driving a long time to work 12 hours at his shitty job. and mommy also has to work to keep the mortgage. so shit falls out of place a little.

As someone who grew up as the former, then lived and worked with the latter; I'd say it's primarily whites don't hold each other back. I've worked with dirt poor rural communities, and it's only the black ones that have actually murdered people to stop them bettering themselves.

Oh, and the random violence. Whites generally need a reason to escalate outward aggression to violence, while blacks keep aggression internal until it suddenly manifests as random, seemingly unexplained violence. Ask a white guy why he threw a punch "He shoved me" or "He insulted my mother", ask a black guy and it's generally "don no" or "just pissn me off" because they're unable to explain their feelings or how they got from angry to violent.

Way different value system. Poor whites have far more empathy, honor, and commit way less random violence.

If you clean yourself up, look nice, literally everyone will respect you and give you shit like jobs. Police will be respectful to you.

A black man who is richer than you and better educated and dresses nice is still treated like shit.

That’s white privilege.

They don’t smell like niggers

I hear you, I have an hour commute to my work, so as a result I wear a wifebeater, do cocaine, and blast rap music as loud as possible in between my trips to the local gas station to pick up another 40.

Wake the fuck up.

This. Black neighborhoods were nice and safe until the 70s. Black people also dressed in suits and dresses.

Ironically enough, the worst black neighborhoods tend to be near a lot of fucking jobs. In case you forgot, niggers cluster around cities and urban development.

that shit doesn't happen overnight, things are coming back. but when you don't have a decent house to gain value and you get a shitty education you tend to stay in poverty. let alone mention the prison cycle

And why do you think that is? Could it be that so many blacks behave like shit that giving any one of them too much benefit of the doubt could end really badly? No, just blame the wayciss wypipo.

Yeah its painful. I can't even drive.

They are not. Let them all starve

dual income households are very nearly impossible to be impoverished.

Instead, mothers qualify for more benefits if they dont live with a man. Meaning a single mother can live well enough just from child support and welfare.