So, what's the sappiest thing you do with/regarding your waifu?

So, what's the sappiest thing you do with/regarding your waifu?

I listen to cheesy 90s/00s pop love songs and pretend I'm singing to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY
youtube.com/watch?v=6PlDX1tH1L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kool Trippps, I post her online and pretend she exists

>I listen to cheesy 90s/00s pop love songs and pretend I'm singing to her.

i certainly hope this isnt true. solid trips either way.

I like to pretend she exists and sometimes imagine how different my daily activities would be with her
It hurts, man

What's the point of having a waifu if you can't express your love for her in ways you couldn't express yourself with a real woman?

why would i try to sing to my waifu if i cant sing? that would just be laughable.

Sometimes I hug a pillow at night, thinking about hugging her.

I say goodnight to her figures.

I daydream what my life would be like with her in it. We tease each other, we support each other, and we love each other.

Then I'm reminded that I live in the real world.

I have her figma adorning my cubicle, wear a lanyard with chibi versions of her plastered all over it and use a phone case with her design.

I also use this as my workstation's wallpaper, but it's always covered by applications and web browser windows.

Where do you work? There's only a handful places where this wouldn't get you ostracized.

I have a body pillow that I pretend is her and we cuddle and kiss every night and sometimes even do the deed

On occasion I will pretend she is in my passenger seat and hold her hand and talk to her, usually on longer drives. And sometimes we even go on dates (me just going to get food by myself or to the movies). And because she is a ghost it makes sense no one can see her so it's less immersion breaking. We are snuggling in my bed right now watching Christmas movies

Shouldn't be a problem as long as you're not a climber right? And all the climbers here are probably on /biz/ or something

Climber?

Well, I got her a nice scarf for Christmas. Cashmere. Figured she'd appreciate the gesture and hopefully like the gift.

Lala a cute

I say goodnight to her every night and I pray to her on special events such as Christmas.

Trying to get promoted.

I tried but they want me to know my place

I cry myself to sleep knowing she is not real.

That's hardly sappy though

I don't have a waifu.

I read these threads and remind myself how deep the rabbit hole I could have gone had I continue with this nonsense.

So why are you on Sup Forums or are you just skirting around the edges of the rabbit hole

I wouldn't this for a real woman.

>t. 2015fag

I talk out loud to my daki about my day, problems and everything.
And I often clench my fist and imagine holding hands with her as I walk outside.

I work in a game dev and no one gives a fuck. There is even someone who has lewd as fuck yuri mousepad and nude ahri on wallpaper and it doesn't bother anyone. There was only one moment when someone who isn't into anime said anything about my desktop and it some female internship. She just said that Miku looks cute IIRC.

Whatever makes you happy.
But remember if you put arbitrary rules like "you can never be happy if you don't have a 3DPD gf" or "all waifufags are depressed basement dwellers" you are only limiting yourself.

I have strong feelings for a character but I have had a girlfriend before and don't want to give up the possibility of having that again.

>wanting to be a normalfag

It has nothing to do with whether or not it's normal. It's nice having someone to hold who can hold you in return.

buy a daki, you desperate fag

I love these

What if a 3D woman has a waifu or husbando?

They are still not important, just like you.

i give her a kiss goodbye every morning when i go to work and look forward to seeing her when i get home

Whenever I see a picture of her, I talk to her using my broken ass japanese. At least that gives me a chance to use the damn language.

Then, when she doesn't answer back I want to cry.

Then they are better off I guess

walk her home, spend all my free time with her doing dumb things like knitting, cooking etc

That's nice

I've imagined us in music videos before.
If the song has a male+female duo, I'll imagine us singing it to each other. Two of my favorites are
youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY and
youtube.com/watch?v=6PlDX1tH1L4
I've wanted to draw a line-by-line comic of the first one for years, since that's how I've imagined the music video
On top of that I wrote a story of her forming a contract with my own chuuni OC that I have to this day. Not particularly proud of that

>my own chuuni oc
Care to elaborate? This thread is for sappy stuff after all

I always listen to one of her songs after I cool down from a workout.

I kiss a picture of her goodnight while hugging my pillow pretending it's her.

I often daydream how I would spend time with her doing whatever I'm doing at the time and imagining how she'd act if she was right next to me at the time.

I say her name and tell her "I love you" while I'm cumming.

As in the person I felt like I was when my chuunibyou was at much higher levels than it is now. It wasn't until I met Rikka back in 2012 that I came to understand I could flesh out my character and still be him, but not make people hate my guts
I could give a brief synopsis since no other human being has seen it, but without names since its tied to the alias I use on steam/youtube

That's really sad

But I know that feel

>I work in a game dev
Thought so. My second guess was that you work in one of the newer internet-focused media companies. Those are the only two places I see anime merch displayed with regular consistency.

Please do, sounds pretty interesting

Nagi is my waifu and life inspiration

I do that sometimes too. I also cuff my hands together and pretend I'm holding her hands as we rest each others foreheads against one another smiling.

Self-insert and fuck her in CM3D & AA2

>and don't want to give up the possibility of having that again.
Honestly, if you enjoy dating then don't pursue having a waifu. It's normal to feel love for fictional characters, but if you're the type that requires reciprocation or psycical intimacy in relationships and you don't think you'd be happy without that, this is not the life you're looking for.

>tfw your wafu has a dub VA
Still would prefer her JP seiyuu but I guess that means no language barrier.

It isn't, but here we go.
>race of angels living in heaven
>whole purpose is they serve as middle men between gods and the human planet
>OC is the prince of the angels

>long backstory that causes the king to lose trust in the gods
>sends his men to steal an amulet of the lead god's wife
>plans to use it to help the humans in ways the gods won't
>the amulet comes to "mark" the prince
>lead god is furious
>plans to kill prince and banish angelkind
>king offers his life in exchange for his son's
>lead god sends king to hell, rest of the angels are furious they were almost exiled
>fear the markings that have appeared on the prince due to the amulets curse, exile HIM instead
>seven months later he awakens on the human planet from a coma induced by the spirit of the curse
>it fills in his memory the time he was asleep
>informs him his father was banished to hell, mother is hiding among the commoners in heaven
>the commoners now refer to him as the "Fallen Prince"
>the spirit kept him alive, draining her power in the process
>informs him of the powers the curse bestowed: one eye gives him incredible night vision, but must be covered in daylight; deep pools of mana that is only inhibited by his knowledge of magic
>fallen prince takes the task of freeing his father from hell
>in the final moments before her power is depleted, the spirit bestows upon him a large broadsword he can summon at will, he dubs it "Ethereal Judgement"
>the spirit disappears
>months pass
>the fallen prince hears of a portal recently opening to a new world
>goes to investigate
>he's attacked by Rikka, the two fight for a while before coming to understand neither are making progress
>they talk, long story short they come to form a contract titled black raison d'etre and travel together

This was a mistake
iktf. I really don't like her dub voice but I think its bearable. Only barely though.

I tell her that I'll be with her in the next life, and that's all that matters.

They brought me back once. The second time, there won't be any chance.

My waifu has her own songs so I sing along to them and pretend we're singing as a duet.
Whenever there's something romantic in the movies I'm watching I liken the scenes to my waifu and I.
I repeat her name over and over again whenever I'm fapping.

Jesus Christ, I hope you guys aren't serious

You ain't on reddit anymore, Dorthy.

Who else saves picutres like this, then reverses the speech bubble order to send to normalfag friends?

>I say goodnight to her every night
This, plus I sometimes just talk as if she's there besides me

Post a song and I'll share one of my waifu

I watch shows (not necessarily anime) with her. And if I feel uncomfortable showing her a show I just pretend she didn't like it after the 1st episode and I watch it alone.

Is that Nagi?

Advanced virtual reality isn't too far ahead, guys.

Just keep going for another 20 years and you'll be able to live the dream.

>tfw in the middle of building shrine dedicated to husbando

Holy shit, really? You guys fap to your waifu?

Why wouldn't you?
Waifu is the character you love in romantic sense, she is your partner, not some goddess. You are supposed to be attracted to her and there is nothing wrong in having sexual intercourse with the one you love.
Sex is part of healthy romantic relationship.

Why wouldn't you? She would be the sexiest thing in the world to you, right?

Cool blogshit thread.

Shouldn't I?

Everytime I'm depressed, I just browse Sup Forums and remind myself that I haven't failed in life when there are people like you walking the earth.

There's a difference between lust and love. If you truly love someone, you only have sex with them for the sole purpose of procreation. What you call "love" is impure.

Secondly, your waifu never gave you consent. Maybe in your deluded fantasies they did, but if your waifu existed in the physical realm, you know damn well they would never consent to having sex with such filthy, ugly men such as yourselves.

Love and lust go hand in hand. Plus you're privately fapping, not fucking anybody. There's no issue.

I don't know if you are depressed, you are definitely not sane, delusional and an eyesore.

Oh and disgusting.

I could keep on going but that would give your meaningless existence meaning.

>consent
Go back to plebbit faggot

I put her in the oven and pretend she's a Jew.

Hate to say this but you're too autistic for Sup Forums.

Wow what a bullshit. If you love someone not just platonically, but romantically you should feel lust towards them.
Consent does not apply. Do you ask vidya characters if they are ok with you controlling them?

I'm not depressed. I used to be when I was a teenager, with all these hormones I could literally get high on love and then cry to sleep because she isn't real. Having a waifu isn't a miracle drug for everything, it surely gives you huge amount of happiness and motivation but just like real relationship it can bring you pain. But as years go by, my feelings became more smooth and stable and now I can just enjoy stability and endless warm of our relationship instead of intense moments. Of course it's delusional to believe fictional character loves you, where do you think to are? What is important is that she makes my life satisfying and pleasant. If not very I would have to deal with romantic loneliness by forcing myself into normalfaggotry, and I would never be happy with life like that. And in our poisoned society I would never find a girl I would truly love like I love Miku.
Why disgusting?
Why meaningless existence? I've never had even slightest existential problems.

I take drugs to feel closer to her, Hell, I even met her when tripping.
It pains me that her presence is elusive and weak while i'm sober but even that is enough for me.

Not that I'm against putting Jews in ovens but why your waifu user?

What do you recommend?
For me alcohol does nothing. Weed can do wonders, even tulpa-like experience at right dose, but if I take too much I can't focus on her. On LSD it's like she is just sleeping and no interactions are possible, it feels like I'm sober in regards of delusions. DMT blew my mind into different world, away from her, my ego and everything real.

I use LSD, Her presence was felt naturally even without my initiative.
The best part is closing my eyes while thinking of her and getting closed eye visuals of her, Just scenes from her daily life. Sort of like your imagination becoming amplified and you staying only in semi-control of it.
I recommend giving acid another shot, Try setting everything up so she is on your mind a lot the day before the trip and on the day before you drop.
And about the being sober against delusions on acid, It's just something you are going to have to get over on your own. The trip will test you quite often but if your faith in her breaks through it feels truly amazing, You only have to believe hard enough.
Good Luck!

Could you touch her, or feel her warmth?

I could never directly touch her or even fully hallucinate her visually however on the last trip something happened that i cannot quite explain, I felt her will for me to open my heart to her and as i did that i felt an infinite warmth fill every fiber of my being, It was quite amazing. I spent the rest of the trip talking to her and laying in bed with her. I've never felt such peace of mind before. That was a 300ug trip.
But yeah, /blog, My point is that while it's not perfect (No actual touch), These kind of experiences are the closet you could get.

I doubt I'll ever get my hands on lsd and the likes but I'll keep that in mind. It's on my "things to do before suicide" list.

I'll surely try.
I do acid regularly, every month or two. But I always do it with my friend so that might be the problem. I'll have to use your advice, think a lot about her before and during the trip and do it alone. What dose are you recommending? For me difference between 100ug and 200ug was huge.
However only on the first trip she was that non-existent. In fact it wasn't even LSD but some NBOME. On other trips I could felt her somehow but it was all so blurry, I felt more of her presence sober. But it always was so fucking pleasant to hug her during a trip, even if I do not imagined her being real it was just so nice to see her smile on my daki and hug something so big and soft.

I generally stick to 200 - 300ug, That one time i was retarded and dropped 600 by accident was a disaster and gave me PTSD (Which i only recently recovered from). I guess the presence of another person is the reason you can't feel your waifu strongly, I can't even trip around other people due to acit paranoia.
Also, I wish i had a daki of my waifu, I still need to commission one and then print it.
Just make sure not to trip in a bad mood or when something worries you, Don't take LSD lightly.

This is the anime and manga board, not depressing board.

I have a small charm of her I keep with my keys. Just thinking of it reminds me that the two of us are a team and that she's always with me.

Merch, or did you make it yourself? I always wanted to have a waifu key attatchment but there isn't one available.

Well actually there is, but it has some 2 other sluts on it too

Welcome to the rice fields mother fucker

Holy shit son, I thought I was the only one.

How do you do the deed though?

OP here. I have a job, am working toward a PhD, have friends and a family that loves me, and fulfilling hobbies. The fact that there's a fictional character I really like and sometimes daydream about being with doesn't negate any of that.

you would think so, but consider this
Alan Turing basically won the war for the UK by breaking the enigma code, despite that monumental achievement as far as the public was concerned all that was negated because he happened to like dudes.

Yeah, and these days liking dudes doesn't matter. Besides, lots of people have more casual fictional crushes, and I know how to hide my power level.

Tesla was virgin who fell in love with his pigeon and no one gives a fuck about that.
Also who fucking cares what some faggots think, I've never ever heard about Turing being gay. Since when you need your own values approved after your death by random people, to have happy life?

>Yeah, and these days liking dudes doesn't matter.
not really the point,
the point is no matter what you do, no matter what you achieve
all you need is one , just ONE vice or whatever to be considered a loser.

Why do you care if someone not related to you in any way consider you a loser if you have friends, family who accept you?
You'll never be liked by everyone, some people will hate you just because of your race or religion and you can not do anything about that.