Le french désinvolture

Le french désinvolture.

how do you see us, stupid yankee ?

Pussies.

Le french SJW fag

a mix of fondness and sadness like every european nation

official cuck ranking

1) France - people saying otherwise have never visited Paris or Marseille, you can even find BMWF pairings in rural towns, the French have extreme, sickening negrophilia

2) Britain - voted for Brexit, but large cities are already a mixture of indians, arabs and mudsharks with their african pets

3) Sweden - once peaceful country now has fucking grenade attacks

4) Netherlands - weed lmao: the country.

5) Germany - The East and Bavaria are still kinda based, so that cancels it down the cuckedness of the rest. Only people on this list actually forced to become cucks. The refugee crisis they caused actually helped the alt-right: the frog can only die if it is boiled very slowly

6) Canada: The frog being boiled slowly. Most immigrants are chinese, so they don't do street rape, but they will be conquered the same

7) United States: Source of all degeneracy, but also elected shitlord in chief. Ranking was higher during Obama years.

8) Ireland: Extremely naive, simply copies the liberal trends of other countries

9) Spain: Full of Chavez-loving commies

10) Italy: Not as based as Sup Forums believes, lots of immigrant-loving churches and organizations that help them cross to Europe

RARE

not that rare, I always shitpost with an ancap flag

Made braindead by your institutions. French "intellectuals" think Mao was Jesus. There's the arrogant, sickening Parisien faggot type of Frenchman, whose probably actually intelligent but would rather pretend that mediocre and boring things are intellectual, and then the scummy proletarian/working class type whose been convinced he has to constantly protest to make more money instead of getting a better profession. Laziness is the French national disease.

Welcome new friend

>a mix of fondness and sadness like every european nation
>mfw

>dude fuck actually going to work and doing my job, lets just protest for more gibs lmao

I hate yankee, but you elected a brave president. I hate my France, pays de la cuckolderie et de la décadence gauchiste :-(

And you have guns in free circulation, you have luck people, les yankees, not us, european cuck by left governement

Marcon has his moments but beyond that I never really notice what you're all up to until a truck of peace shows up.

>Panama papers
>ancap flag
the irony

we are prisoner by our elites

the irony of it all, is that if Napoleon had won his War, the West would not be dying

France is absolutely nowhere near as cucked as Britain. Like absolutely no way. I can tell you've never been to either of them if you have this opinion.

The true rankings are

1. Canada
2. Sweden
3. UK
4. USA/France/Germany
5. the rest

We don't see you, too many mosques in the way.

can some explain the fais pas chier idiom? I get the rest I think.

Le french romantism, idealized by foreigners

> Canada first

fucking why? Canada has not even had any high-body-count terror attacks, they are just importing a bunch of chinese and pooinloos

Canada was not the first country to legalize gay marriage, nor was it the first one to legalize marihuana (as I understand it is not even legal there), it has not had a massive rape scandal like Britain, and the most cucked parts of Canada are... guess what? FRENCH

15/20 years before civil war and..........1 month before the french defeait, sure

and for record, USA had its anti-white-majority immigration law set in place by 1965, it would not happened in Canada until 1976

Canadians are retarded, but they are nowhere anything even close to the top of the list

France literally has mudslime traditions where they burn all the cars they want every new year, that is seen nowhere else outside Sweden

Yes, but every people is a slave to his elites in the way he lets them via national character. For example, Americans let them rule over us with brainwashing, consumerism, etc, but don't let them take our guns away.

Too accurate

beautiful culture. a lot to be proud of

smart people as well.
the cancerous cultural liberalism as is prevalent in the west is always the root of the problem