This man was a Piece of Shit

A Literal war criminal. He killed Muslim civilians which as a Trump supporter disgusts me. I'm not a cuck like liberals but if you are literally ok with war crimes against muslims you are a scum. As a Trump supporter i want to make America great and more involved with the U.N so screw this guy.

By committing suicide and not serving his sentence he is escaping justice. If the court sentenced him to 20 years in prison and he commits suicide he is technically evading his sentence which in itself is a criminal act.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5026050/slobodan-praljak-drinks-poison-smuggle-war-crimes-court-the-hague/
youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no war crimes against Muslims, they aren't people

muslim """civilians"""

Rather, Islam is at constant war with the "other", to kill a Muslim is to kill an enemy combatant.

t.cuck

>fellow white person here
t. normal person

video?

the most tippest of the toppest of keks

>MAGA
>U.N.

The UN can continue to keep it's mouth shut while we do as we please.

That's an islamophobic myth and a lie. A Syrian refugee goes to my school and he's based and the nicest guy ever. And yes im 18

There aee no war crimes, period. Doesnt matter who its against, violence is the supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

> I want to make America great again
> I want the us to get more involved with the un

Ok.

Post boipucci.

Exactimente.
It is a holy war and it never gonna stop until every islam is gone.
This man did it his way. Commandante of christian Croatia. One of the big guys.

F

I'm not a cuck im based and redpilled. Trump would hate this guy too

Ok that's talking about a sign posted on a campus, this guy actually mass murdered people

Trump loves the U.N you isolationist

thesun.co.uk/news/5026050/slobodan-praljak-drinks-poison-smuggle-war-crimes-court-the-hague/

get
you belong on plebbit

this is the correct answer. op btfo in fpbp.

An exception does not break the trend. Also, how well do you know him?

Oh look it's a flaggot.
It's like pottery with these goys.

Ohhhh ok, so the U.N guards throwing this guy in a super-max for 20 years was the supreme authority got it.

>i want to make america great by doing exactly what trump wants us to do to make us great
k

>I'm not a cuck
t.cuck

>mudshits
>civilians

croat serb split of Bosnia when?

You fellas are good at rugby, some real big units

Not well but I dropped a book and he picked it up for me in the halls. Every other time people ignored it or they kicked the book away. Worst case was a guy stole my book and ripped it up.

Muslims aren't people they stole my holy land

>more involved with the U.N.
Communist scum. Get off my board, faggot.

go back to r*ddit

Now THIS is rare!!

> We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

George Bush, September 11, 2001

On the next exciting episode of: Fellow White Person™

You sound exactly like the type of effeminate homosexual that his people despise

I concur with your assessment of this total piece of shit, though I disagree with your opinion of Trump.

Looking too far into. Syrian refugee is probably just a christian; honestly christian arabs tend to be not bad, especially by comparison

He's talking about Al-Quadia not Bosnian Muslim civilians

How am I effeminate or homosexual in any way? I bet if I mentioned the guys who stole my textbook and ripped it up were black Sup Forums would say i was a based

Also, what does the F mean on all the other threads about this asshole.

Why don't you like Trump?

It means respect in Sup Forums-speak

You'd be called a cuck for being cucked by niggers

>muh anecdotal bullshit about an individual

I know you're a stupid little kid still in school, but fucking jesus christ I'm sick of this shit. It's NEVER been about niggers or refugees as individuals. NEVER. It's about fucking group dynamics you stupid little shit.

Newfags should be shot

Well I don't see how i am one. What am I suppose to do against a group of 3 black guys who steal my stuff

There’s no such thing advice a war crime.

No such thing as a mudslime civilian.

I reluctantly agree with this. When will the civilized world realize that Muslims want every non-muslim dead?

Dune coons, nignogs and joos please get in gas chamber. Thank you

Someone give me an unbiased rundown on this man

Thanks, I got that much, I meant, what's the origin of it?

Murdered sand niggers. was good man. An hero

Because he enables the type of people who support this fucker. Because he foments pride in ignorance. Because he abhors intellect, and tells his supporters to not just eschew science, but actively work against it. He's just a vile piece of shit.

He did nothing wrong. History will vindicate him.

F

Yeah man. If you see them ass human beings, then you can't hate them for being monsters, so you cannot ever think that they are anything but monsters, or else confront how bullshit Sup Forumss entire red pill system is. Fuck thinking. Live HATE!

is the F for FAGGOT???

kangaroo kike judges btfo

He served already 2/3 of his sentences and could wait only 2-3 years to finish it.

We say, you can have a big cock or a big brain. For a man, big cock is always better because the wife can always have brain but people only follow a big cock.
Trump is USA's big cock and nao the whole world will fucking listen or pay the price.
>Leader we need but not leader we deserve
Only have to listen to how he sets down things for fucking scum leaders around the world.
Big Daddy Trump, "Strong Horse". UberAmerican.

You are ten times stupider than that dumb little high schooler.

A hero, mudslime scum started slaughtering christians and that’s what prompted retaliation.

18, too young to understand this shit, why don't you go outside and be a kid

Only thing he did wrong was commit suicide, there is no absolution for suicides, even for a holy warrior.

Ok why does he look partially Abo?

don't like hearing how you fucking sound? KYS Nazi faggot.

Sounds biased towards sand niggers

All war is a crime

Precisely, the people with guns and power usually win, go figure.

I have no friends to go outside with

I'm okay with it. you should join your kebab pets in the ovens when the day of cleansing comes

Think he was gonna be forced to spend another twenty behind bars.

>an hero

it's never going to happen. You guys are so stupid. Consider trying to start it yourself tonight, and see if the cops in your area join your revolution, or if you wind up the dead victim in a not-so-controversial police brutality video, one in which even BLM agrees the cops didn't use ENOUGH force. Let us know how that goes.

Buh bye.

He was. Sup Forums's notoriously bad at math. It's why they keep screaming about taxes, despite not grasping how marginal rates work.

No, he was supposed to be released in few months because the time spend in jail is already included in the verdict.

>he is technically evading his sentence which in itself is a criminal act
do you suggest we reanimate this piece of trash in order to bring justice to his heinous acts? he is also a coward.

go back to being a soccer mom you dumb cunt. you arent ready for prime time.

Even if you get paid to do this, consider killing yourself. Then again, the afterlife won't be kind either way. ;)

You are a soccer mom

can someone explain the fucking balkans to me? so serbs were fighting croatia and bosnia to keep yugoslavia together and killed muslims, so why did a bosnian croat also kill muslims when serbia was their enemy? werent bosnia and croatia allies?

Disinfo
Disinfo
Disinfo

>calls himself based
>claims he's not a cuck
Things only a cuck would say desu

balkan war = every villager grabbing their gun and killing people who are not the same religion as them.

>What am I suppose to do against a group of 3 black guys who steal my stuff
youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ

He's croatian, not serbian. the world police would have actually let him go.

>more involved with the U.N

Shill....

He already served 12 years of that sentence

>if you are literally ok with war crimes against muslims

Say that to the Catholic warriors of Lepanto and Vienna, if they weren't okay with war against muslims you wouldn't have internet and technology now idiot.

when did I ever indicate I would start any revolution? The day of judgement is coming and it'll be divinely guided. go back to your reddit circlejerk of virtue-signalling, the course of reality will play put despite your denial.

yes because the croatian/bosnian war gave us flying cars

serbs and croats should only be convicted of war crimes if its against each other,mudslime scum don't count

Lookit all those buzzwords. Talk about 'signalling'. So there won't be a revolution. Got it. that was a hell of a fast 180, faggot. Now, go KYS.

this post seems like a bait.

Y'all niggas posting in a Jew thread

The fact that you felt the need to tell us the victims were Muslim tells me that you'd be less bothered by this guy's crimes if the perpetrator was Muslim and the victims were Christian.

>you are literally ok with war crimes against muslims you are a scum.
i am a scum

FPBP

>A Literal War Criminal
>He Killed Muslim-

Zzzzzzzzzz

>As a Trump supporter i want to make America great and more involved with the U.N so screw this guy.

Imagine being this retarded.

>War Crimes
>AKA killing/jailing people who lost the war in a really smug self righteous way.

most google searches explain things like this.

F.

bless him