AryanGoddess

Aryan Goddess Appreciation

>implying these vapid sluts wouldn't breed with any rich nigger or non-white who was richer than their white partner

>posting whores
An Aryan goddess is a nurturing, motherly woman, not a pin-up slut

Perfect.

>It's a (person) suggests a 30 year old single childless white woman is an aryan goddess

And don't forget to get a college degree gurl! Don't get married and have children! EW!

She's a landwhale.

BOOOORING

Perfect body tbqh

[sighing intensifies]

>tfw she will never look at you like that

That's a kike corporate whore with a fridge body and flapjack tits, dipshit.

Human females will never be "goddesses" because they retained too much simian DNA.

behead all who insult taytay

Idol worshipers deserve death.

And that you shall have.

I thought a similar thing opening that picture. To hold a body like that, to have a smile like that directed towards you as a consequence of your existence and the personality you have developed over time. For someone with such obviously high aesthetic standards to feel compatible with you and thus suggest your own physical desirability and general high-standard. It hurts, sometimes physically, especially in the lower gut, to be reminded that at this VERY MOMENT this girl is awake, conscious, and in love with someone else, that her little heart beats quickly for him, that her cute face blushes when he is nearby. That there are hundreds of thousands of girls similar to her in the small demographic of women I would absolutely marry after a week of talking and mutual smiling who will NEVER so much CONSIDER dating a depressed manchild undiscovered genius like myself. It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.

would breed

That's not aryan

Built for breeding!

Tay tay

>tfw you will never witness this again in your lifetime

This is what we should be fighting for anons

Man, they don't make'em like that anymore.

i don't know if this is pasta but bravo

just google image search "Leonardo Dicaprio recent girlfriends". Leo has impeccable taste

Candice is second to none.

Girl looks like she has downs

You know your self-defeating attitude is the reason for your other problems, right? And you think of a woman as a perfect goddess because she has nice tits and ass but turn a blind her to her immature, emotional diatribe and illogical behavior? Nut up and sort yourself out.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

GDI wrong picture.

what do you get of showcasing specimens that wouldn't even consider making an eye contact with you even if you were the last living breathing thing on this galaxy?

Lets get real, 99% of you filthy incels won't even get close to women like this. Are you masochistic? What is the point of these threads?

>mfw all these triggered kikes and roasties itt

Erection but also fear.

LMAO.
Those girls have fucked Saudi princes for a few thousand bucks. and i'm not talking about normal fucking either.

Don't get me fucking started

thats a kike

probably super old now though

girls who wear stuff like this will be super unreasonable for some reason like what do you mean i can't slip my finger under the shoulder loop of your suspender-shorts and drop off your entire outfit when i meet you at a party up on 33rd on a cool fall evening drinking bombay sapphire out of a sippy cup because i'm allergic to glass and straws make me nervous.

whoops, this was meant to be in reply to this

That's a jew

>American
>White

I WANNA EAT DAT BOOTY
SHE CAN GAS ME