Do you really see any difference in the functionality of these designs?

do you really see any difference in the functionality of these designs?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/19/after-border-agent-is-killed-and-partner-injured-in-texas-trump-renews-call-for-wall/?utm_term=.1e78b67317f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the aesthetics of the bottom left.

No, because the major design differences are the things you can't see.

where are the auto-cannons?

all the same material. all the same technology

I understand the one in the bottom middle Border Patrol likes so they can see who's on the other side, but what to prevent Mexicans from also sticking a rifle through those slots? Why has no one mentioned this??

It's best if you can't see through, I know it's harsh, but better to keep the dreams out before they get wings.

Mexicans want to sneak through, not start a fucking war.

Immigrant are sneaking themselves in friend, not guns. Drugs too; but that's always going on.

tell that to the border patrol guy who got murdered by mexicans with rocks like a week ago.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/19/after-border-agent-is-killed-and-partner-injured-in-texas-trump-renews-call-for-wall/?utm_term=.1e78b67317f4

underrated

brainlet detected

God damn immigrants and their automatic rocks.

Still, not starting a war, probably escalated situation.

ni99a just get like some cheap 4x4x1/4 hss and run it through every 4 inches and pour concrete on top like the middle 2 bottom

i'm in structural drafting and this would run real cheap while allowing you to what the other side is up to

Top right is my favorite. Brutalistic and imposing. Of all choices, that one seems to say "stay the fuck out" the most.

you're right this is not war but it shows the relations with immigrants

america should not want more of this

Sorry but if you can't tell the difference of cost effectiveness in contrast to practicality that these different designs show then you are a literal brainlet.

They all look the same from Mexico.

It's time we discussed sensible rock control.

It's actually for wildlife to pass through

one of these things is not like the other

If congress approves the wall it'll be a nice touristic spot

>when there are still good things in this world

fuck yeah Gatling Gun

Yep. Right now they can pick them off at a distance and make their moves. That's why I'm for fully solid wall on their side and a slotted wall on our side

>fully solid wall on their side and a slotted wall on our side
we are not building two 30ft walls parallel

I can dream
150 feet apart or so. Makes it harder to tunnel under the whole thing and cars can drive the center

Razor-top a best

>image of wall is all Trump administration praise.
border protection barrier plans existed before the 2016 election. Trump has his plan for a wall on the border, but I'm seeing similarities in designs instead of the big improvement