The Southern Poverty Law Center regards Sup Forums's rhetorical style as widely emulated by white supremacist websites...

>The Southern Poverty Law Center regards Sup Forums's rhetorical style as widely emulated by white supremacist websites such as The Daily Stormer

lol you guys are so fucked. SPLC has a proven track record against taking down white supremacist organizations and it's only a matter of time before this cesspool is just another obstacle overcome in the name of achieving a multicultural rainbow coalition. Face it losers, progressivism is the future!

>splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/08/12/flags-and-other-symbols-used-far-right-groups-charlottesville

They're already on to you guys and are studying your memes to turn them back on you. If I were you, I'd be finding a really good lawyer to try and spin any and all posts made on this deplorable sub as satire as part a plea bargain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjuMJNc5Zys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The SPLC is an anti white hate group,That has directed its mentally ill followers to attack wholesome white people and organizations.

Also I heard from a bird the Trump admin is investing some off shore bank accounts.

I'm still waiting for them to come to my door desu. I invited them a long time ago, they've yet to show up. I've even invited the feds, niggers, antifa, you name it. All are welcome as long as you bring something for the bbq.

watch out for these hate-mongers

>watch out for these hate-mongers
committing hate crimes

spreading terroristic threats

not fucking flags....actual hate mongers committing violent acts of hate

but that's none of my business.
carry on, niggers

>greentexting a link and using the fag meme flag

Congratulations OP, your faggotry knows no bounds!!
Shouldn't you be sucking some babby dicks rabbi?

You're laying it on a bit thick.
Try again later and tone down your bullshit a little.
You have the nugget of a decent bait.

This is now a nigger hate thread

>proven track record against taking down white supremacists.

Can you name one they've taken down?

is this during the 1992 la riot ?

Diversity is our strength
>Pic related

>"emulated by"
>not "emulating"

Sup Forums is the new foundation

Yep, and it was immortalized by Ice Cube in the song Natural Born Killers
>So fuck Charlie Manson/I snatch him out his truck/hit em wit a brick and I'm dancin

Op is meme flag faggot

SLPC just got their ass booted out of the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjuMJNc5Zys

SPLC has a good track record against dumb rednecks like the KKK, they've never been up against an adversary like Sup Forums.....

>Southern Poverty Law Center
>Reddit spacing
>Memeflag incarnate
K.

wew nice
just looked through some info on this, the guy who got beaten up later shook hands to make peace with one of his assailants.

>yfw Sup Forums's arguments are so convincing they're making even niggers hate niggers

This, and now that they've been cut off from Federal funding they will have much less influence.

pic related

This.

If I was the Charlottesville guys lawyer I'd just put this video on repeat for the jury and claim self defense

>take down pol
>all the shitposters spread all over the internet
>all the angry posters have no where to vent their anger

great idea faggot

It's basically futile at this point. Sup Forums's influence on the internet is fairly ubiquitous considering you can go somewhere that is not at all political and still see widespread use of pepe and "cuck". They may not agree with out ideas outright, but it is still a tacit acceptance of our ideas as here to stay if not fashionable.