Conservatives will unironically defend this

Conservatives will unironically defend this.

Yes they will. They're retarded bible thumpers. However as their jobs are shipped abroad and their education quality is lowered they won't understand that americas self dependence is blood on their retarded hands.

Why should the taxpayer be held responsible for her life mistakes?

Single mother with two kids better start learning how to work the stripper pole then.

god commies are dumb

Yeah....I don't think you should be calling other people retarded.

>single mothers on minimum wage with two kids are getting taxed to death
>implying they aren't a net deficit to the tax system overall

good joke

>Wow you pay more you get more back

Fuck this crusty prehistoric kike

minimum wage slavers pay no taxes. Their "tax credit" is free gibbs.

Well no shit. A single mother making minimum wage with two kids already pays nothing in taxes.

Then don't be a single mother you stupid cunt.

A woman with two children working for minimum wage would bring in more government money than would taken away from income taxes.

Kik

>less incentive to be a single mother

We need more of this.

Liberals need to decide if they want single mothers or abortions.

Because she isnt being robbed with high taxes dumbass

>single mother
death penalty
>family
fucking based

I won't debate it because it's not true.

I think the Twitter is wrong. Way pass the phase out threshold.

Oops meant kikery

A mother making minimum wage is, right now ,getting thousands of dollars in EITC every year.

Minimum wager alone probably doesn't anything, add two dependents and she's definitely a getting all sorts of gibsmedats

Why shouldn't we incentivize the family unit? The economic and societal impact of single-mother households is staggeringly negative

We'll, that's just a credit. What's the total amount of taxes they pay (in $ and in % of family income?)

Thats a much more fair comparison

>implying that single mother has any money to be taxed on anyway

Don't fuck niggers

Problem solved.

>progressives implement social security tax
>complain income tax cuts don't affect poor people

>what are percentages
shit thread and shit bait

Wtf people who pay more in taxes get a larger credit, how is that fair. Im off the trump train officially its hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let trump get his hands on the nuclear family!!!

Because she doesn’t contribute as much in taxable income, uses more social services, and has a lower tax bracket
>Math - it’s not as hard as you think!

>Disincentivizing single motherhood
Goddamn right I'll defend that

>le life mistakes meme

perhaps the roastie should have kept her legs closed

FORGIVE STUDENT LOAN DEBT

FUCKING NOW

No refunds, goyim.

This. Not sure what Bernie is smoking, but she wouldn't get taxed on her first $12,000 of income.

Let's say the minimum wage he's referring to is $10/hr (Vermont, Bernie's state).

$10/hr x 40 hrs/wk x 4 wk/mo x 12 mo/yr = $19,200

$19,200 - $12,000 = $7,200

She is taxed on only $7,200. She also gets a tax break because of her two dependents.

Also, if she's a single mother with two kids, maybe she should have chose a better husband and we wouldn't even be having this fucking conversation.

No the family of 4.

$500,000 - $24,000 = $476,000

This family has to pay taxes on $476,000, and at a higher rate than the single mother, so, by percentages, the family of 4 pays far more in taxes than the single mother.

This is how leftists manipulate their base. They "boil it down to the facts," which are actually misleading to low-information, low-IQ voters, I.E. the leftists democrat base.

>minimum wage
>two kids
Ignoring why a woman who can't even support herself would also have kids she can't support, and ignoring that woman with a minimum wage job and two kids is entitled to numerous benefits the wealthier family isn't, and also ignoring the fact that the woman with the minimum wage job and two kids is going to be a net drain on the economy for the entirety of her working life and doubly so when she reaches retirement age where she can exhaust the totality of her social security contributions in as little as two years, the question then becomes why the single mother with two kids she can't afford deserves any money back at all.

straight into the bahamas it goes. business people dont fucken do anything. running a lemonade stand. doing crack. being a lying a traitor who pretends his organisation is a person. and owns the government. and offshores and pays no tax. and playing capitalism sim games. and having prostitute mistresses and bank loans of fake money from your frat buddies. inherit everything you own from somebody else. are all easy. and not hard. and require nothing special. cant share though. if you do. pay more usury

Fuck poor people. They about $700 in just withholding tax from me every month. I'm tired of subsidizing liberals.

>forgets all the removal of other exemptions in Trump's tax plan
top kek
I live in Trump land though, and voted for him. feelsbadman... I live off gubmint subsidies... fuark. oh well

Lmao. Show some details fag, cause right niw single moms get thousands per child in tax credits. Fuckin idiot

Single motherhood is detrimental and needs to be disincentivized; adaptive, productive lifestyles should be incentivized and rewarded. How can you defend subsidizing maladaptive, detrimental lifestyles at the expense of the adaptive and productive?

>duur former Trump voter here nuclear codes etc

Don't get divorced dumb whores

everyone making minimum wage in this country pays no taxes. that's right. zilch. anything that is withheld from their weekly paychecks is refunded when they file. then they get extra money back on top of that. who pays them the extra money? me, motherfucker. because i went to school. i payed attention in class. i turned in my homework. i finished school. and a got a job that pays a helluvalot more than minimum wage. so fuck you. faggot.

This mathematically makes sense, kys

Why is being stuck with two kids in a min. wage job anyone's fault but her own? If you can't afford to raise kids, don't have them. If you don't think the relationship with your partner is going to last at least until the kids move out, don't have them.

Nobody made her have kids.

>somebody who gets welfare and public assistance doesn't get tax breaks

A bloo bloo, faggot.

>This is how leftists manipulate their base. They "boil it down to the facts," which are actually misleading to low-information, low-IQ voters, I.E. the leftists democrat base.
This is a science nowadays. Called 'sociology'. They use the exact same reasoning to prove wage gap and racism by cops. They say most welfare recipients are white and most criminals are white.

If you want to have your aneurysm burst, try watching "crash course sociology" on youtube, and try reading the comments there.

Kek.

>lets incentivize irresponsible whores

lets not

I graduated high school with a D in algebra 2, so I might not be doing this right, but:
>minimum wage salary is 15 grand
>divide by $75 credit and get 200
>divide 500k by 4k and get 125
isn't the wage slave getting more, proportionally? this is aside from the fact that under trump's plan, the first 24k isn't taxable (doubling the 12k deductible)

Nah, I already hold enough pent up aggression. Don't need that shit right now, Fin.

Pic unrelated.

Yep.
>Don't be a single mother.

People making minimum wage pay no taxes. Tax credits for someone making minimum wage are gimmedats.

0.5%(rounded up) is what 75$ represents as a % towards full time minimum wage (which he conveniently left out, is on average in the US 7.25$ an hour, which comes to 15,080$ if you work 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year)

0.8% is what 4000$ looks like as a % when taken from 500,000$

A difference of .3%

Wow, it's almost like if he displayed the information this way it would make it unimportant.

I'm assuming with government kickbacks minimum wage mother comes out the same if not slightly better. The only difference being lifestyle, but that's not the debate, the debate here is pure $'s and %'s.

Stfu I'm tired of you autistic virgins trying to stop women being sluts and making me have to work harder for them to suck my weiner

that's literally fair.
why does this disgusting heeb come after families that make 500k?
that's not like mega-rich oligarch money.
that's like an upper middle class family.
he literally wants to tax the 1% (not the 0.00000001%) to the stone age.
i cant stand this kike

/thread

The difference being that the couple earning $500k are going to contribute vastly more in taxes, while the minimum wage single mother will pay next to none, and will have access to other financial aids that the $500k couple will not.

>Conservatives will unironically defend this.
Why are you unironically defending a communist jew?

>1 post by this ID
Oh. It's because you're a Communist Jew as well.

>The more you pay in taxes the more this tax plan will save you
Wow, Republicans are literally Hitler.

fucking dumb republicans.

The woman who pays less should still get the same absolute dollar amount back.

What part of that dont you understand?

I realize, I was just comparing the information provided solely by his tweet and refuting it, as it's intentionally deceiving.

Single mother already leaches off her ex husband, why should she get to leach off the state too?

>1 pays $0 (zero dollars) in taxes
>1 pays $150000 (one hundred and fifty thousand dollars) in taxes
things that make you go hmmm

This. We shouldn't be subsidizing losers.

The fucked up thing is when I read it again, I heard it in Bernie's voice. I think it was the blithering idiot comment.

FACT: A single mother with two kids and no father figure in the picture is woefully irresponsible and will not contribute anywhere near as much to society as a family making $500k with two kids will. The latter family is putting the kids through college, the former family is setting their kids up to go to prison. When you want to recoup your investment, you make the smart bets.

Cane here to say this.

Oh if only the (((single mother)) didn't have sex with Jamal and Tyrone.

>people who pay more taxes benefit more from a tax cut
Big if true.

>1 post by this ID

>higher tax brackets get larger credits
My God, it's pure evil

single motherhood isn't something to reward

but doesn't that $75 matter more to them than the 4000 to the other family?

How much is the single mother paying in taxes?
She's a net loss, the other family supports 10+ of her.

>People who pay more taxes make more in tax credits
This is why we need communism. Fuck arithmetic and FUCK white people.

>They say most welfare recipients are white and most criminals are white.
The golems aren't even right repeating that jew lie any more. Niggers now have more than 50% of the welfare spending in RAW numbers, not just per-capita.

It's why the kikes have stopped pushing this lie altogether. If the goyim knew...

Not even remotely close to the truth. So, won't defend.

>make $30,000 a year, get $75 of my own money back
>make $500,000 a year, get $4,000 of my own money back

ok

>fucking dumb republicans.
>The woman who pays less should still get the same absolute dollar amount back.
>What part of that dont you understand?
she will get a check from the IRS after filing and the more affluent family will be writing a check to the IRS. What part of that don't you understand?

single mother making minimum wage doesn't fucking pay federal income taxes anyways lmao wtf is this jew smoking

>America’s self-dependence
What did he mean by this?

/thread

I wish this was actually true.

good

And how much is the $500k earner paying in taxes compared to the minimum wage earner?

Where are you that 30,000 a year is minimum wage?

>not taking as much money from white families in order to subsidize shitskins breeding
Quelle horreur.

>poor people get less than rich people
wow

>$4,000 / $500,000
>tax credit 0.8% of income
> $75 / $15,080
>tax credit 0.5% of income

wow this is a travesty how dare we incentivize making more money

WOW. It's almost as if $500,000 is more than $26000. SAGED and KYS faggot.

>single mothers making min wage that have two kids pay taxes

Why must they always lie?

>someone who pays no taxes doesn't benefit from a tax cut
Wow, how incredibly unfair.

Have another (you) shitbag. This bait triggers the fuck out of me.

Credit does not mean subsidy. A single mom with two kids would most likely pay no tax WITH welfare. My friend has a wife and only 1 kid and they get state welfare and tax returns over 5k. I used to think bernie was at least sincere but now I'm questioning if he has an angle. He probably only posted that because he got btfo in that debate.

Liberals count sales tax as "paying tax"

A single mother making minimum wage doesn't pay any federal taxes at all.

If you can't make $30,000 with minimum wage plus tips then you are a serious fucking loser