How Many of you guys who hate Israel have actually been to the country?

How Many of you guys who hate Israel have actually been to the country?

no, but i live in their slave state so there's that

>gets billions in US money every year
>spies on us anyways
>stole nuclear secrets from us

Fuck Israel.

>how many of you guys who hate Somalia have actually been to the country?

Consider this........If Jews were good people this thread wouldn't have existed in the first place.

I went to jizzrael, kikes are loud and impolite. The women are brash and promiscuous and the man are snotty faggots. It was during that time where I learned to hate them.

>stole nuclear secrets from us
No we gave them nukes

No France gave them nukes you dumb kike. Israel is an illegitimate state and won't last the next 40 years.

>illegitimate state
Wrong, the un gave it right to land

Do the religious nutjobs still throw rocks at the ambulances that drive on sabbath?

It won't have the right to shit once the world gets shown exactly how deep Israel meddles in the affairs of other nations, mainly ours.

Israel is the house of satan

I couldn't care less about their country.
I just want them to leave mine alone.

I dont hate Isreal. I do hate the influence Israel has on my countries politics.

>How Many of you guys who hate Israel have actually been to the country?

To Palestine, you mean?

/thread.

I think most of the hatred stems from globalist jews controlling the banks and media. Israel itself is vastly different then globalist jews like the rothschild and soros. Israel is basically what Sup Forums wants white countries to be like.

Fuck off JIDF
See this:

would love to see it when the crater is done.

I don't hate Israel, I just wish Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager would realize that we want to defend Europe and America the same way they want to defend Israel.

>we want to defend Europe and America the same way they want to defend Israel.
explain a little more

>>spies on us anyways
everyone spies on everyone.. this is not new

>To Palestine, you mean?
do you also consider Texas to be Mexico?

Depends, did you ethnically cleanse texas?

kike alert

(((YOU)))

I never heard the news about Texans getting massacred by Spics... oh wait it never happened.

you can't
there's a wall

Obviously aren't even sophisticated enough to be a shill, what type of autism are you even spewing on about?

What effect does proximity or landscape have on knowledge of a nation?

being this dumb. should have paid attention in history class. Where is the Alamo?

I’ve never been there but many of my hard earned shekels have been there to make sure shlomos from here can go sit in stolen land, on top of RVs, with rifles, killing innocent Palestinians because some old timey heeb said they were the chosen inbreds.

I don't hate Israel, it's the most beautiful country in the west. God bless Israel.

>Implying Mexico won the war
user, Santa Ana lost not only Texas, but CA, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado. Who are you telling to learn history gtfo faggot. The difference is that at least Mexico lost by their own power, but Israel has to use other countries to fight their wars, because they're so weak and retarded they can't alone.

All these ad hominem commnets

I've been there...

It's a police state, checkpoints everywhere, people are very outspoken which pleased me because that's how we Dutch also communicate, not hiding behind fake flattery like Asians or Indians, etc.
But it's mixed with this weird kind of paranoia which I couldn't grasp.

for example i'm Dutch although I look a bit Spanish, for jews this must've triggered some 6th sense in them thinking I was a muslim spy or something.
I've had jews come up to me asking where my hat was.
The reason they did this wasn't out of curiousity or interest but to out me as someone not part of their tribe, a foreigner, a goyim.
When I told them I wasn't jewish they laughed, they mocked me.

To them I was a dumb tourist, I traveled all over the world, seen more of this planet before the age of 25 than most people would probably see in their entire life but when I think about my trip to Israel I just feel sad and lonely, because that's how I felt there.

>How Many of you guys who hate Israel have actually been to the country?

A friend has been to Israel on a few business trips. Says good country, people afraid of the muzzies, but stiff upper lip.

I don't think he managed to score some of the sideways pussy tho.

I don't Hate them
Jesus does

Yep.

>Implying that right after WWII the US could help
I'll give you that one, but after that? We both know that Israel would be Taliban territory by now if the US hadn't interfered
>Not knowing what ad hominem is
Hi, new-fagg

when you lose a war, you may lose the land, regardless of how many allies you had.

I don't need to go to a country to know if I will like it there or not

wtf I Love jews now

They didn't let me in because I had previously visited an Arabic nation

You mean this one in pic related?
I won't the deny the help of the US in latter years, but the point is we fight our own wars, and if you agree that Texas belongs to America, that by your own logic "palestine" is now israel.

Why would i want to go to a whole country of jews?

You mean this one in pic related?
I won't deny the help of the US in latter years, but the point is we fight our own wars, and if you agree that Texas belongs to America, then by your own logic "palestine" is now israel.

If I'm honest, I wouldn't hate kikes if they weren't such rats, infesting my country and using us. I don't recognize Israel's sovereignty.
Yeah, but to what did they lose it? Israel didn't even existed as a country.

I've heard some things.

>willingly going to a whole country full of Jews
Nope.

I know Jews. Don't need to travel to hate them somewhere else.

Whatever. If you're recognizing America's sovereignty over Texas because they kicked some spic ass, but not the sovereignty of Israel, then you're a hypocrite, that's all i'm saying.
And yeah, i know diaspora lefty jews suck

Hmm, visit a country of Khazars pretending to be semites while they ethnically cleanse the land of its historically rightful and genuinely semitic inhabitants, committing genocide in the name of a holocaust that never happened, the whole time whining about how they are the victims while demanding aid from people they consider to be inferior goyim? Nah, fuck off Israel.

Palestine is a European word given to the land by white conquerers, as far as I’m concerned you sandiggers got permanently BTFO over 2000 years ago and are only there now thanks to the misguided generosity of whites. As soon as more whites wake up to how disgusting you rat people really are, your shitstain of a country is going to become a smoking crater

If I'm honest, Texas could btfo the US if they wanted to, they're Texas. In the end we consider them part of the US, because they asked for it.

Israel?
that is my friend's name. Israel.

And now you know another use for that word.

Is no one else going to acknowledge how poorly that vest fits?

>Demonizes racism and wrongthink
>Advocates for every white country to be filled with third-world immigrants, incompatible social ideology, and religion
>Spreads socially destructive beliefs among western countries and their vulnerable young
>Gets defensive about Israel and says it's a Jewish-Ethnostate
Don't need to go there.

Israel is a fun tourist destination as a non-Jew. They don't make you follow any of the religious laws and don't care if you don't. It's got this sweet rubbing it in their faces feeling when you are getting drunk and ignoring curfew.

How is whether we've been to the country relevant? I haven't been to China, but I have no love for them due to their sociopathic tendencies towards their fellow man, their lack of a right to bear arms, their treatment of animals, and their treatment of their environment. I don't need to go to China and see it first hand to know that I don't like them.

God no! How would you get that smell off?

I don’t hate Israel I hate jews in America.

And yes I’ve spent time in Israel. Nice safe prosperous ethnostate.

We just want the same for our people

How Many of you guys who hate nazis have actually been to the Third Reich?

The more I read about Jews, the more I absolutely hate. Moreover, the more I learn about individual Jews, the more I hate them too.

I refuse to visit kike-land. I'd rather visit Pakistan, no joke.

Well said.

>checkpoints everywhere
The checkpoints are only surrounding the west bank and part of jerusalem, so either you're lying , or you've been to the wrong places

Do you hate North Korea OP? Have you ever been there?

I've been IN Israel before but didn't want to come....

Too much foreign policy to deal with, the Morning After

>be american
>not been in israel
WE ARE ISRAEL

I would never visit Israel, because then I couldn't visit the glorious nation of Iran.

Israel has no right to exist
Gas the kikes, race war now

>tfw you've helped tibetans build a school, to supply those who lived w/o electricity or clean drink water before under chinese rule
>tfw you payed for surgery for the daughter of your cab driver cause she could hardly walk and you felt for her cause in places like india / rajastan the only chance in life a girl really has is to marry and if she's undesirable she probably ends up in the street
>tfw you helped americans during a snow storm up north during the winter when they got trapped in a valley
>tfw you went hiking through libya and met with rebels in the desert under a night sky and whom probably would've taken you hostage if not you were not a decent enough guy to take an interest in them and crack jokes
It's going to be ok, as long as we realize that we shouldn't look at our enemies as animals, for to hate them blinds us and when we are blind and full of rage we do not think clearly.
Those who consider to walk the highest path should be all the more humble.

Why is Bibi a shitlord and why do I like him despite almost getting us into a war with Iran?

How do u know u hate sucking dicks without sucking them first?

because you're a kike.

>why don't you just walk into the house of your enemy
What kind of retard do you think I am OP ?

I'm really not though

But if I were I'd want to be Bibi

Good point.

> checkpoints everywhere
Oh no, they are just everywhere around Jerusalem and the West Bank.
kys kike, seriously kys

Why would anyone besides Jews and Americans(which are Semites as well) visit that Satan lair?

God dammit

I agree that checkpoints are emabarrassing. We should deport all the civilian arab population. Then invade egypt, syria, lebanon, jordan and iraq and kick all the arab invaders there back to their homeland saudi arabia.

Checkpoints are only because of lefty pussies in the government here.

I'd actually be ok with this. It's the fucking doublethink shit you faggots pull that irks me so much

Ahahaha, go ahead, see how that works out for you with your fearless army of diaper wearing super soldiers... Jesus, my fucking sides.

Why are you in australia, achmed and not helping your muslim brethern in the middle east against the zionists?

Must be nice being a keyboard warrior.

Iran is going to glass your ass.

> Hurr Durr, doesn't like Israel, must be mudslime
Sorry your army sucks balls Noam, good luck with that "Greater Israel" thing though - I'm sure it'll go just fine...

with what nukes? last i checked israel had more nukes than iran

>Then invade egypt, syria, lebanon, jordan and iraq and kick all the arab invaders there back to their homeland saudi arabia.
They don't come from Saudi Arabia fucking Kike but soon we will send you back to your homeland. Pic related.

Bad goy! You will pay for joing about the deaths of 6 goril... no 9 gorillion of gods chosen!