How many anons on Sup Forums actually make 6/7/8/9/... figures? If you don’t...

How many anons on Sup Forums actually make 6/7/8/9/... figures? If you don’t, the current tax bill is going to royally screw you over. You realize that, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/09/news/economy/senate-republican-tax-bill/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I make over 200k a year and I don't pay a penny in taxes. All my work is off the books. I laugh at all the tax paying cucks.

no it's not faggot stop lying you fucking shill

>paying into a society that wants your race destroyed
Sage goes in all fields

this board is all NEETS and students

people who have jobs and families have don't have time to shitpost

lol

7 figure upon inheiritance

What job?

Yeah. That was exactly the point.

Barely 6.

But most is capital Gaines.

Soooo. Good for me

It that’s wrong, you fucking retard. I’m a lazyfag and I’m going from low taxes to refunds baby.

>trust fund baby
>can't even spell
checks out

It only screws you if you take more itemized deductions than the new standard deduction. Also screws you pretty bad if you get your insurance through the exchanges since killing the mandate will drive premiums up even higher.

>God, I hate Paul Ryan. Please make him disappear
I make 6 figures, OP. For now.
This is a liar. 1099 or otherwise, eventually, it'll catch up to you.

>be 68, and looking for Social Security
>Can't get it because never paid taxes
>Ask wife to support your sorry broke ass into your death bed
I sure hope you are dicking her real good, mane. Like, REALLY fucking good.

I make 100k+ and will pay ~2k more under Trump because less itamized deductiona

>If you don’t, the current tax bill is going to royally screw you over. You realize that, right?

Show your work, faggot. Math or gtfo.

>It only screws you if you take more itemized deductions than the new standard deduction.

So just homeowners and whites who breed?

Married with 3 kids And combined income of 225k.
We shit post too.

I own a few businesses, and depending on what my accountants tell me, some will show more losses, while others will show more profits. However it needs to be structured to get me the greatest advantage is the way I'll go, all within the letter of the law of course.

When you pass a certain level of income, you have accountants watching your back, and tax attorneys as well; if need be. This isn't going to affect me one way or the other to be quite honest. This is the way it works.

Most of my employees will see a tax break, and if they can repeal the ACA I can bump up their hours, and they'll make even more money.

Fuck you leaf I've got a wife and three kids and I shitpost from work nigger
>PHONEPOSTING MASTERRACE

Married two kiddos. Combined income of 140.

>if they can repeal the ACA I can bump up their hours, and they'll make even more money

And then pay out of pocket?

>he doesn't make six figures
top jej. Should have taught yourself programming, kid. Pretty much everyone in my social circle landed jobs at Google/Microsoft/Amazon/Apple and made 100k+ straight out of college.

6 figures, will probably raise my tax rate from 19% to 25%

Before ACA you could get catastrophic plans for dirt cheap, which is all any male under 35 in a non-dangerous profession really needs.

Doctors have also raised their prices since ACA, it really fucked up everything and there may be no going back.

i dont but my parents do (around 600k a year). they are pass through, so the lower the better for me.

i make about 50 at my job and another 20 in side jobs and about 15 maybe or maybe not selling high end greenery. so alot of it isnt taxed already but put big chunk in 401k so im alright.

>all these anons talking about their tax fraud on a website probably run out of Langley

Americans, ladies and gentlemen

I don't pay taxes because I'm not a cuck.

I've done the math. I'm gonna save a few thousand. I make under 6 figures.

>Paying taxes

>be 21 and make 30k per year
>under trump tax plan they can't tax the first 24k I make
im okay with this

How does the tax cut hurt lib elites? Objectively it should benefit them, but it seems to make them upset that they pay less taxes, so they can posture about caring for the common good. of course if they cared about that they would stop advocating for more mexican immigration so this is an obvious lie. Does the tax bill tax non-profit foundations and universities or something? That would explain why they are so upset.

america is of by and for the rich only end of story, they own everything, you own nothing except the debt that makes them richer

this land aint and never was for you and me

CNN begs to differ, OP.

money.cnn.com/2017/11/09/news/economy/senate-republican-tax-bill/index.html

And for this very reason millions flee their countries of birth and extended family to come here. They risk being shot tortured drowning and the worse things the human mind can think of. Because of how horrible we have it, no?

It's hard to find the truth truth on this issue. Everyone is misleading. I am guessing not much will change.
Watching the nyt try to divide Republicans by stating rich ppl in blue states who deduct property taxes are about to get fucked is funny Though.
Healthcare is a far larger issue. All wage gains have went into healthcare instead of wages.