WHAT IN THE HELL IS A CONVICTED RACIST CNN?!

>HOW IS MUSLIM A RACE CNN?!! CNN??!! YOO-HOO CNN??!! FAME NEWS OVERLOAD!

This is real btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSCneVakGGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*FAKE* NEWS, rather

>real fake news
Nice oxymoron

Pfff, i guess that makes me a convicted shitposter

a convicted racist is someone unfortunate enough to be born in the (c)U(c)K and share a bad no no thought

Please tell me this is not actually a thing.. You poor, poor people..

the cnn has been acting peculiar since the lord trump gave them a good vocal slap.
i watched for a little while today and they all just came off as a bit huffy and a tad silly and childish.
i quit watching around the time the korean plane went missing because they seemed kind of fake and the don calls them out as fake.
hivemind.

Post your Brooke Baldwins

BB bb

I really really like this picture. Mind if I save it?

>Convicted
By a court?
>Racist
Islam?

He retweeted Islamists being violent. Fucking (((Media))) is a goddamn embarrassment.

last one

Take it friend, it's all yours

probably was convicted for some other stuff (could be a parking ticket for all we care) and CNN just throws convicted and racist next to each other in their weasly way. They also weasly didn't officially say that the author is 'racist' towards Islam, they just want to create proximity with bad nasty words

muslim is a race, Islam is a religion fucking neckbeard.
everyone here is so fucking uneducated, jesus fucking christ. let me spell it out for you:
1.) a Muslim is a race
2.) Islam is a religion
3.) Someone who practices Islam is an Islamist
4.) Someone who is a Muslim is a Muslim
5.) Someone who worships Muhammad (PBUH) and follows His Teachings is an Islamist as they are practicing Islam.
6.) IS doesn't follow the teachings of Muhammad (PBUH) therefore are not Islamist
7.) That white chick wearing the head scarf to look "exotic" is not Muslim
8.) The terrorist that happens to not get a free pass because they are not pearl white is not an Islamist.

None of this is hard to understand, nor is any of this new, its like you guys just need to get laid instead of focusing on this crap that doesnt matter. Why would you stay up this late just to be ignorant and hateful when you could be snuggled up in a warm comfy bed with a cutie pie.
It's like you think Jews and Judaism is the same thing as well, ridiculous! You rNazi's really just need to sort out your priorities.

Hint Hint, Get Laid

youtube.com/watch?v=XSCneVakGGk

When was this from?

racism is a crime in Britain my dude. you can go to jail for mean tweets about Pakis there.

You over simplified it but that's the gist of it!

>IS doesn't follow the teachings of Muhammad (PBUH) therefore are not Islamist

Bullshit.

>None of this is hard to understand, nor is any of this new, its like you guys just need to get laid instead of focusing on this crap that doesnt matter.

Part and parcel

No thanks, I bet her pussy smells like nigger dick and fried chickens.

>1.) a Muslim is a race
WRONG

here we go, Americans making up our laws in their own head again
inb4 daily mail article missing everything but the headline

>convicted racist
>convicted
kek

Racism is a meme anyway. At first i was forcing myself into not taking that slur seriously but i still was due to years of brainwashing. But today, I can safely say I effortlessly don't give a shit about that word and im proud of that

>islam is the religion, muslim is the race
even liberal wiki knows you are wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim
>A Muslim is someone who follows or practices Islam
Later, in the Demographics section:
>The most populous Muslim-majority country is Indonesia, home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims,[5] followed by Pakistan (11.0%), Bangladesh (9.2%), and Egypt (4.9%).[34] About 20% of the world's Muslims lives in the Middle East and North Africa

I know its just bait, but I cant abide.

That’s a quick rundown for ya. But how do you tell an Imam from a Cleric?

that was some Bait fag

Watched a bit to see them squirm, funny how during each break they had at least one ad saying "CNN most trusted name in news" or the "This is an apple" psyop.

Pretty desperate if you ask me, seems like they're afraid of the normies getting immune to brainwashing

cuck news network thinks they can outshitpost us convicted shitposters