THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE FUCKING DONE

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE FUCKING DONE

YOU FUCKING RACIST GUN TOTING REDNECKS

YOU ARE SO INSECURE ABOUT YOUR TINY HANDS AND YOUR MICROPENIS THAT YOU NEED TO BUY A FUCKING GUN?!? LMAO

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A VERY BAD TIME WHEN THE RED REVOLUTION ARRIVES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWseEycdXS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niggers
sage

Gay

His wife is named My House. He's talking about the bull.

Top Kek.

This can’t be real.

>CALLS OTHERS GAY
>WANTS TO "BURY TREASURES" OVER BENT OVER MALES

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME OUT TO YOUR MOMMY? ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE ONLY A HOMOPHOBE BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL?

LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT RACIST REDNECKS

is that bike cucks dad?

>if someone ever came into my house i would die
fixed that for him

This is a troll account made by someone here right? This can't be a real person.

It sure would be terrible if someone found his address, gave it to some melanistic gentlemen and told them he wanted to mediate their propensity for "robbing a nigga away"

It's pretty obviously satire if you read his twitter or watch his videos.

well what if the guy is psychotic
you can't take chances
Doctor says the best cure for these problems is 9mm or Buckshot

this guy was obviously not breastfeed and soy was put in his baby bottle since day 1

>He thinks home Invaders are just there for a conversation
What a fucking idiot. He isn't there to have his problems solved he wants a television.
What if
>He is on drugs
>He doesn't want property he wants sex
>He doesn't want witnesses
>He has a gun
Fucking idiot

captcha this to when the dude is assaulted and killed for real
file in
> shit libtards say
and
> told you so

>chu takin' bout nigga daym dis nigga cray lmao
>stfu
>gets punched in the face
Genius

>If someone ever came into my house I'd calm hi
*BANG* You're dead. Wife and daughter? Raped and *BANG* dead.

Hope they break in, cripple him, rape his step sons mother in front of him and kill their pets

hope you get to watch your family raped and murdered before your girlpenis gets cut off and you set alight. stupid fucktard you idiots will be cannon fodder

This type of reasoning has worked very well for Germany. NOT!

Yellowbelly EU coward thinking. I hope he has no family that needs protecting.

>i'd calm him, talk to him, have a coffee, i would offer him a malt liquor, he would then call me a 'nigga' and then proceed to rob me and rape my wife

People who unironically think like that should be mandatorily forced to live in a fucking hood for 6 months.

>conservatives have so little attractive components about their ideology that they instead need to foment hate for the opposition by creating preposterous, over-wrought false flag posts about democrats hating guns and wanting revolution
you are such an amazingly pathetic group of people

lol

>Break into guys house.
>Roaming through kitchen looking for shit to steal.
>Open fridge. You would be surprised how many people hide stuff in there.
>What the? What is all this soy stuff?
>Light flicks on.
>Oh fuck here comes the blast, I've done it this time.
>Excuse me sir, would you like some coffee with some soy milk.
>What the?
>I think this must be a trick and I don't want to agitate this guy so I agree.
>I sit down and realize after turning around its some fat effeminate man with a scraggly beard and over sized glasses.
>What the?
>He pours some coffee and I take a sip.
>It tastes like poision.
>When he takes a sip his eyes light up and he opens his mouth in a weird smile at me.
>I ask if I can go now.
>He says what's the rush and I should talk about my problems to him.
>I tell him "Well I'm not sticking around unless I'm fucking your wife."
>"Oh, you must be having a sexual emergency! My wife is upstairs but you have to let me watch so I know she and you are ok."
>What the? That's it I'm out.
>I get up and leave out the front door.
>Took his menorah on the way out and pawned it for 5 bucks.

Guess what? This is how you should treat racists as well.
Acceptance is a two way street faggot, and you'll never work out your differences acting like this.

>try talking to an armed home invader
>implying you can reason with sub 80 Iq nog
>get tied up, raped and shot
Top zozzle, there is no hope for the left.
I hope you all follow this idiots example.

the most delusional thing i've ever seen leftists do is try to rationalize that everyone else in the world has the capacity or state of mind to think like they do.

I've faced off a gunman in PERSON and tried to pull smart shit and all it got me was my girlfriend dead and a bullet in my stomach.

Glow in the dark niggers

>Typical middle class white doesn't understand why niggers are the problem.

Lol

And if he did this hed get murdered

Some kike shill probably controls that account

i can smell u from here

>Trying to reason with a criminal.
God these people are delusional. They actually see criminals as victims now.

Same here I was in the street and it was raining really hard and this criminal had his back turned to me and he spoke in a deep and mysterious voice and said...

"Give me your wallet...unless, that is, you want to face the might of the dark lord whom I serve..."

I was maybe slightly afraid but I had my beautiful blonde princess girlfriend with me and I calmed myself and pushed up my glasses and said

"Heh...sorry, fiend. You picked the wrong man to try to rob. I'll never let evil succeed."

I jumpkicked him in the chest, but not before he shot my girlfriend through the head 5 times and shot me through the larynx and gallbladder 5 times as well. But heh...we all have to take battle wounds when we stand against evil. I feel your pain.

Settle down there chocolate

Psycological projection

Good retarded goy. Stay a fucking retard gevalt.

looooooplllllllloolllllololol has anyone found this faggots address yet so we can send a nigger over to rob him and fuck his wife while he makes coffee?

White Suburbanites voted 65 - 30 - 5 for Trump.

Of course I am talking about those 30% that didn't vote for Trump and think Niggers are never the problem.

This is all well and good until the nigger makes you watch him rape your wife and daughter in the ass before he crushes your skull with a brick.

T. Federal HST in all your guns

>"Progressive Dad"
This rooty tooty fresh and fruity faggot, takes cum shots to the throat. If someone tried to rob him, he'd just suck the robbers big bulging (preferably black) cock until he felt better about his life. #CumsNotGuns

I see, calm him down with a fast acting tranquilizer gun, then administering a coffee-based antidote during interrogation
Not a bad plan

>leaf

He would be forced to watch the nigger home invader rape his wife and kids before killing him.

Jesus my sides!
Too much!

I hope one of these girls said
"Sorry Mr President I dont have any Bush in my office anymore ;)"

Is this bugman real? I honestly can't tell the real ones from our parody accounts anymore.

I feel sorry for this cuck's family.

>if someone ever came into my house they would die.
Fixed it for me

>If I went into his house I would get free stuff.
Be right back, going to have a conversation.

Darwin award in the making

What would he do if the assailant was holding a gun to his wife's head? Go make more coffee?

I hope he doesnt get doxed

>YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A VERY BAD TIME WHEN THE RED REVOLUTION ARRIVES
Why? All you're going to do is try and calm me down, talk to me, have a coffee, and try to mediate in my family situation.

I bet he'd offer his wife and daughter(s) to him as well.

>projects insecurity over anons having funz
>projects having a bad time when the revolution arrives

Yes.

>I use my words

>pol anons think he is being legit
are you larping as fools or are you just fucking retarded cunts

i genuinely cant tell if shit like this is satire anymore.

Sounds good, doesn't work.

I've experienced a home invasion, it's a bit tough to talk them out of it when they threaten to shove a screwdriver into your neck and punch you in the head several times then throw you on the floor and hold you there while the others search the house.

That was a hell of a day. On the plus side, they'd thought the house was empty and were so thrown by me being there they didn't accomplish much before fucking bolting.

However I have managed to literally talk my way out of getting mugged on the street. Guess which of these two incidents had black perpetrators.

People think this pic is a troll, but it's what libshits ACTUALLY believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWseEycdXS8

YES they ARE that far removed from reality, and they really do think this way.

both

I'd love to see him try to talk down one of the heroin/meth addicts in my area down. Reminds me of the news story a few months ago about some drifter breaking into a random guys home, killing him, then sleeping on his couch. Gotta love PA.

We need someone to rob this guy.

>Be me
>progressive
>Develop intense desire for attention
>shitpost about how good I am on twitter
>as I click submit I develop a huge erection as I anticipate the publicity and brownie points this is sure to generate
>daddy shekelstein will love me now
>I hear a knock at the door
>close my tabs, r/yiff and r/athiesm
>Don't want to be judged for the cuck I am
>I open the door
>A large black negro is holding a gun towards me
>my daughter asks me who the man is
> suddenly i become acutely aware of my low testosterone and lack of self defense
> I kindly begin to explain to the negro that I understand he is a victim of society and invite him for coffee
>He shoots me
>I spend my dying moments watching my daughter getting pounded by tyrone
>At least I wasn't called a racist
>dies

> ey yo fuck yo coffee nigga and fuck yo white bitch ass
> pop pop pop watching yts drop
this is how it would go

I would easily get killed doing this in here

Hahaha

Getting mugged on the street. I've talked my way out of getting jumped from set tripping niggas coming at me for wearing certain colors back in the 90's, so I can relate on that.

>they can't rape you if you say yes

Nope.
Correct.

I don't think I can really boast about it though, I'm pretty sure he was homeless and drugged up. This was of course in central London.

Kek

cool, he should post his address and advertise he has no guns so thugs can go visit him at 4am for "mediation" of his wife

Future crime statistic in the making. . . thinking words can stop chimp-outs.
Kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hold on
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
whew
C'mon man

This has to be satire

this has to be satire.

>nigger breaks down the door
>try to talk him out of robbing you
>getshot.jpg
Welcome to Liberal lala land

He's the kind of guy who'd watch his wife get raped whilst crying in the corner about it..

If someone was raping my daughter, I wouldnt begrudge him. I would knock and if given permission to enter the room I would ask him to stop. If he declines then i would wait politely until he was finished then ask him if we could have a chat. I would recognize my priviliage and try to help him understand how to make desicions. Lets face it he is not a perpetrator he is a victim of society.

well, the faggot in the tweet wouldn't have lasted long in Medieval times when his castle was under attack. his women would have been raped and all the men would have been killed. his gold would have been plundered and his land would now be their land.
i hope that that account is parody

I'm not gonna lie, I have had idle, "Grand Torino" fantasies about talking things out with a burglar over coffee, after drawing down with my gun, of course.
>Boy! What the Hell do you think you're doing? You realize this is the rural South, right? You know damn well I can shoot you here and now, and no one will fault me for it?
>Oh fuck, are you crying? Quit blubbering. Shut it the fuck up, I ain't gonna shoot you just now. Come on in, I'll put a pot of coffee on.
>Now, dumbass, tell me why you're such a fuck-up.
I mean, if the burglar was white. Otherwise...well, hell, I'm here, you're here, you know I'd deal with it in the accustomed manner.

>>I tell him "Well I'm not sticking around unless I'm fucking your wife."
That's one nigga who's read The Art of the Deal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

:U

Ha that asshole would be dead in a heartbeat , the intruder wouldt think twice about some middle aged libtard cuck w a cup o coffee

Yes, sit this fine but disadvantaged young youth and give him some advice how to change his life around. He will definitely listen.

My fucking sides, top kek

US has the highest incarceration rate in the world - Land of the Free

10/10 would kek again