Tucker shows Ameriburgers what a Canadian leftist shill looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=gb6JT_pfgDs

HAHAHAHABDTTTTIQQQAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_LeDrew
youtube.com/watch?v=XFNYQxgswv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the fuck does Tucker find these lunatics?

Double Spirits Bump!

Finding the stupidest possible people to talk to is the entire model of his show. He would never speak to a credible professional.

The left has no credible professionals to speak to.

>He would never speak to a credible professional
Maybe he could have a documentary series where he combs the Earth, searching for a credible leftist.

In the news and newspapers or other media platforms.

Soiboi leaffag

>The left has no credible professionals to speak to.

That's the problem, and that is the reason why Tucker Carlson brings these people onto his show. The majority of these left wing talking heads make rounds (even in Canada) on the leftist mainstream media and cycle through all the major talk shows. Tucker just redirects them his way to beat them over the head like a wack-a-mole.

It's some of the most entertaining shows on TV right now.

Jesus, the old dancing man from Six Flags sure has fallen a far way from grace....

Its a sad day to be a Canadian. What have these jew bastards done to our green and pleasant land.

Hey its their ideology he gives the the plat platform to defend it with debate.
Its not that hard to whip an idiots ass with logic and reason.
Bet you'd not last 30 seconds.

KeK

I can't take this guy seriously

Who cares? The people he brings on the show are reprobate shitheads who more than deserve being humiliated on live TV for 10 minutes.

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK

such sickness, am sad

>tfw poland will develop
>this shit will come here

Faggy boomer twat with special red glasses. I can't wait to hang every last traitor in this nation.

Tucker's face is hilarious

BRRRAAAAPPPPPPPP

If there's ever been a bad Tuck thumbnail I've never seen it.

>"LGBT" IS NOW "LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP"

This reads like a literal parody from 5 years ago.

>He would never speak to a credible professional.

The former president of the liberal party in Canada is not a credible professional? Glad we are on the same page then, even top brass liberals are retards.

>Leftshits
>Credible
>Professional

>when she whips out her dick

They're everywhere.

>Bunch of faggots gooks

Is there any other kind?

canada

i kind of like this guy

>The former president of the liberal party in Canada is not a credible professional?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_LeDrew

"Stephen Ralph LeDrew (born 1953) is a Toronto-based lawyer and broadcaster. He served as President of the Liberal Party of Canada from 1998 to 2003"

This guy was the head of the Canadian Liberal party for six years! But these days he is just a liberal talking head that makes his rounds on the Canadian shill media that would nod along with what this guy says. Wack-a-mole, man!

I'm just gonna keep calling them sexual deviants and faggots. Better than an acronym that sounds like my grandpa blowing his nose.

\
This is one of the best thumbnails, I have ever seen.

That thumbnail is amazing!

ironically the people he talks to are infact credited professionals

So far, no homosexuals or other sexual deviants defending Canada right now. Guess the Gaystopo couldn't take it earlier today.

>Tucker pays friend to spout idiotic ideas while he looks on with trademark disgust

Worst show on TV

I love this bait taking faggot.

He talks to professors and high ranking left politicians Sometimes he'll have some dickhead college kid or journalist on who is retarded though.

>implying there is such a thing

>the PP community
What about the peepee poopoo community??

Do I dare ask what the last 'P' stands for?
[reaches for rake]

liberals in Canada are intolerable faggots.

>Allies
WTF? This is a sexual orientation? Huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=XFNYQxgswv8

>the virgin leftist empathy weasel vs the CHAD SOCRATIC EPISCOPALIAN
T U C K ' D

>>Tucker pays friend to spout idiotic ideas while he looks on with trademark disgust
>Worst show on TV

Stephen LeDrew really was leader of the Canadian Liberal Party six years (The same Liberal party that Justin Cuckdeau is the leader of now) . He currently has a left bias TV show in Canada where he spews out this bullshit on a regular basis.

Yeah, just some friend of Tucker's.

Generally I like Tucker, but he comes off like a child in this.

He brought this guy in so he could score some easy points by having him defend mayonnaise as a gender or whatever, but he didn't and Tucker couldn't handle the change in speed and it shows. He was expecting the dude to dance around it and avoid saying he didn't know what all that stuff was, but the guy just accepted that he didn't know shit and kept to his own line.

Tuckers planned narrative slipped out from under him and he couldn't find his footing. He fucking resorted to taking shots at Canada... This is fish in a barrel stuff...

Sad.

Fuck why is the flag man a numale soyboy cuck

Why not collapse similar letters to clean it up some? Let the reader do a little work?

oh come on
have some respect for the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVXYZ community

Just

>unironically thinking lefties are professionals
>unironically thinking Tucker doesn’t troll the shit out of the left for the utter bants

Go back to your discord Shareblue.

Lmao. This is exactly like when the craziest religious people say that fedora tippers are picking on the worst of the religious. Where are the credible ones to back up this nonsense?

I bet that guy has a bunch of degrees too - most of these nutcases usually have them.

Old news, m8

lggbdtttiqqBRAAAAAAAAAPPP :DDDDD

Lel, that SHUT IT DOWN at the end

Memed into real life.

forgot meme