Hi Sup Forums. Slavic is not an ethnicity

Hi Sup Forums. Slavic is not an ethnicity.
That's all I have to say today.

but all slavs are subhuman

Slav is a life. And Slavlife is bestlife.

And what is an Australian?

Yeah it's a race

>That's all I have to say today
Whole day without leafer degenerate mumblings?! YES PLEASE.

stfu

Different Slavs have different haplogroups and different blood mix. Many also look very different from each other.

Nogs come in all kinds of ooga boogas as well. What's you're point? They're still all nig nogs.

they look obviously and distinctly different from whites (and behave and speak differently). You can't tell most slavs from a white person. Anglos and Germans and Nords don't have some kind of similar blood..

Not always. But a lot of them have kind of a different look and character. I had the opportunity to work with some Slovenians in my professional capacity the other year.

Really nice people. Almost nueuro in a lot of ways. But they had slav traits for sure.

> that's all I have to say
> defends his thread for 10 minutes straight

is hispanic or latin american an ethnicity? the answer is yes you gay fat faggot

what is a slav?

Baby don't hurt me

what is a language group?

don't hurt me

Shut the fuck up you little bitch, you said 'that's all I have to say' already, that means you're fuckin' done, faggot.

why are you posting doxxing images of yourself?

why are you still replying while you stated that "That's all I have to say today."

Aryan

tell me all about canadian culture.
take your time, i'm in no hurry.

>anime picture
>insulting the most based and redpilled race without reason
>creating meaningless thread, making Sup Forums a bigger shit hole.

Dude, please.

>anime
>flag

so you're gonna call yourselves not white because you are slav? ok i take back my entire thread.

>so you're gonna call yourselves not white

top kek, so you're telling us canadian culture is all about telling TALL TALES. gotcha.

also, come over visit poland sometimes. beautiful place, good beer, and the thots don't get too fat or bitchy.

Why are you so obsessed about canadian culture? We don't have a history really, I don't even know why you bring it up. Also, I have been to Polska and I know it's nice.

>Why are you so obsessed about canadian culture?
heard one can trigger you guys by repeating the same question a dozen times.

>Also, I have been to Polska and I know it's nice.
next time you're around, the first beer's on me. just as for Femanon.

cool, you have one here. no tits/btfo cuz it's 3am and i'm going to sleep.
na dobranoc.

Hi CIA nigger. Genes are a social construct.

I bet he didn't think he would live forever as a dank meme.

>becomes an hero
>heroes never die

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Slavs? You mean Commie Slaves

Describe an Chinese character without mentioning her tragic backstory.

I'll begin; cute little girl whose heads larger than her shoulders, eyes larger than hands and nose smaller than her significance in the colorful fantasy world.

Truly the most noble ending a man could ask for

I hate being slav sometimes. So much bad blood we are the asiatic rednecks of Europe. The more east you go the worse it gets.

I separate Slavs into for branches.

Lightbulb heads: Big head small neck kinda like Mr. Mackey from southpark or Putin. These are the violent alcoholics of the Slavic race. We sometimes call them white Huns/Chinese/Mongols. Shortest of all Slavs. Really cruel too. Also very dumb.

Bird Nose: More women than men belong to this group. These are the Semitic slaves often confused for Jews. They act almost like Jews too. Very belligerent, least likely to be alcoholic more likely to have substance abuse problems. If tanned indistinguishable from arabs.

Shovel Face/Round Face: Two for one; These are the more intelligent of the Slavs. But quick to anger. Usually work construction as managers or foreman. Very tall and wide. Often fat with heart and joint problems.

Nordic Slavs: aka the pretty ones. This is what foreigners think of when they think of hot Eastern European women. Very beautiful until not. Usually get uglier as times goes on. Women are very whorish. Men are most likely gay. They are also the epitomy of gayface.

when was the last time a Canadian team won the stanley cup leaf?

No it’s not. Slavic population are in Bohemia, Moravia, Kajkavia, Carantania, in rural Poland. Russians and Belorussians are Baltoslav-Finns, Ukrainians are assimilated Turkics with shitton of various shitbloods, Serbs/Macedonians are not even Slavic but rather Gayreek-Caucasus fusion with some gypsy and turk here and there with a small dash of “south Slavic” and a little of Balkan indigenous. Bulgarians were a hapa mix of turkmen from the the beginning, later on enriched with greek and gypsy blood

To the naked eye arr rook same, but upon further inspection East Slavs are Mongol, West Slavs are Huns and South Slavs are Turks