O RLY??

Someone want to set this bitch straight on all the pedos that have been arrested/outed since January?!

Why can’t you?

roastie needs to be validated
comes to Sup Forums for her digital assraping

what happens when you write sage in options

Yet more pedophiles have been busted and exposed under Trump in less.

So was Trump personally involved in busting the pedos, or was he just president and wwre the arrests just part of regular police work?

Fuck off you faggot, Trump isn't God. Just because he was president when you sucked your first dick doesn't make him a matchmaker

Because he's a bitch, obviously.

We are legion and he is one.

Cus I’d rather watch people funnier than me tear into her. Plus I know some autist on here has compiled some giant info graphic or list showing all the pedo arrests that I’m too lazy to compile myself.

I think it's more accurate to say that you're too stupid to actually win an argument with her and too much of a coward to actually stand up to her.

That's why you're here like a little butt goblin begging other people to do it for you.

This bitch would say Trump was weak on pedos unless he started to publicly hang them on live television.

I’ll take that label. Actually, I’m somewhat known in the state where I live and I have to contain my power levels or it would jeopardize my family. I am surrounded by normie leftists/artists and also run a widely known business.

>basically I’m bitch and I need legions help.

>As soon as Trump got into office, thousands of pedos were arrested
Woah, it's like the FBI had the info but was instructed to not act on it. Wait, that can't be. FUCK DRUMFFFFFFFFF

Well i do have this. But i don't have a twatter.

Close to accurate. But I’m also just too lazy to make a fake twitter and compile a list of all the pedo arrests this year when I know other on here have already made said lists.

Thanks! I might go make a new account on twit and post something like that.

A quick web search brings up the 1,500 arrests articles from infowars etc. But the more important question is why you care about a literally who's twitter opinion on Trump?

The funniest part about your retarded theory is that if there was an order from Obama to not arrest pedos, then Trump is a fucking pussy for not exposing Obama on the spot as soon as he found out and reversed. That or there was no Obama order because he didn't suppress arrests of pedos

she is seems very based to me.

It just popped up in my feed and made me silently rage inside. It’s like living in bizarro world when people say stupid shot like this cunt. I live amongst the most retarded leftists you could imagine and their shit spills over onto my plate sometimes.

so ur a lazy faggot op

I agree with her post, and will continue to agree with it until I see podesta and friends hanging from a noose

Yeah. Pretty much. I just couldn’t believe someone would make that retarded of a statement when the exact opposite was true.

My greatest wish is for some portion of the whole pizzagate shit to come to fruition with the Weiner laptop so I can wash myself in the tears of lefties.

Kek

>Trump is weak on the stock market

she is right though nothing short of hanging pedos is weak

They’ll get ass raped and shanked in prison if sent there. So I’m cool with that outcome too

Or maybe, just maybe, he's dealing with the media which has been creating mass histeria for over a year now so when heads will roll they can't call him a tyrant dictator?
You're clueless.
Also, you're the flag equivalent of premature eyaculation. Stop being so petty.