Based Chinks mock Angela Merkel: "Naive white doo-gooder"

>The Mercator Foundation Merics reports that more and more Chinese are mocking German Chancellor Angela Merkel, calling her a "Baizuo". The word means translated can be translated as "white left." Baizuo therefore stands for "naïve, educated people" who, for example, are committed to peace, justice, refugees, minorities or the environment. That's what the "world" says.
"Merkel's end and Germany's sad future" in the "Urban Dictionary" refers to the negative term: "The Chinese regard Baizuo as ignorant and arrogant Westerners who pity the rest of the world and think of themselves as saviors."

>The "Baizuo" attacks against Merkel are now mainly driven by Chinese internet users.

>According to Merics, China's propaganda apparatus is "practiced in using foreign news to express criticism of liberal democracies while promoting China's political system."

archive.is/pq4eq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxSCgCKxJeA
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baizuo
translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/白左
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
youtube.com/watch?v=FbQ4ZKI-hKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Baizuo
We need to popularize this term in the west, make the left realize that even asains see them as a joke.

If it's coming from someone non-white, it cannot be wrong because "all cultures are equal"

Exactly. It's amazing how much credibility you get for being a fag or a non-white in Western culture. Incredible how far the elite have been able to brainwash everybody over the last 50 years. We are in DEEP shit.

We must contact the Chinese and warn them of the Jewish connection with Marxism. They remember Mao. We just need to connect those two dots for them and they will be completely redpilled. Based China

I wonder what the Chinese think of Hitler.
I mean I can only guess since their country is run by commies that he's gonna be viewed as an ebil fascist, etc. but when I see stuff like this and realize how racist, nationalist, and socially conservative they are it makes me wonder.

I could read that article title. I am now going to add "fluent in German" to my resume.

Chinamen give zero fucks, you got to love it

God fucking damn, that's so accurate that it's incredible. The left's societal engineering bullshit is never going to work on China, and they have such an incredible understanding of us. It's not remotely questionable why they've accomplished what they have while India and Pakistan continue to be unchanging shitholes.

>God fucking damn, that's so accurate that it's incredible.
I've recently realized that the left is like a collective Marie Antoinette saying, "Let them eat cake." Which makes me think that we will not have a clean and clear civil war or another revolutionary war, but something more like the french revolution.

Merkel is such a fat Baizuo

Is it pronounced BUY-ZOO?

There is a need for this word in English, I can see it being adopted.
I can't think of any Chinese words in our lexicon.

>bye-tswaw
you could also use google translate to hear how it sounds

>what are those aliens from that movie with the mechs stomping around in the ocean for 800 alex

No, dumbass. That's Caillou.

I don´t think that people in here do understand the narrative of the Chinese.
Despite of igsignificant comments from some random people on the internet, the Chinese media blame western countries for becoming driven by money and populism, leading to the fall of left wing parties and the raise of rightwing populism, concluding that their, the Chinese system, is the best in the world

More like BUY-zoo-oh

It's hard to transliterate

It's pronounced BAIZUO.
Learn how to pronounce letters, you dumb fucking Anglo.

I'm going to start using this

nazi germany was allied with china until they realized china was too fucked up and switched to ally with japan

And the west operates differently, how?

I think it's pronounced py-tsoo-aw, where the p is unaspirated (like the p in the word 'spin') and the oo-aw is not actually two separate syllables but a diphthong, but I write it py-tsoo-aw because English doesn't have such diphthong.

And I completely agree with them. I'm planning to move to the country of my wife, Vietnam, as soon as I get the citizenship. My mate is doing the same but to China.

Say what you want about asia, but their respective countries at least put their citizens first. That value might not be as high as in the west, but there's no other people they put before their own, unlike here.

bai zuo

bye as in good bye

tzwo is more complicated if you're unaware of other languages.

tz- closest i can think of is goDZilla except use a more T sound than D

-wo as in "wok" or "walk"

Flee u coward.
Swedish people are cowards and will attack anyone who tries to stand up for himself.

Don't know, but I've purchased sweaters in South Korea of nicely stitched Nazi personalities on them. I wore them in China and no one ever said anything about them. You can find shirts there too with swastikas on them. Kinda funny.

There's no reason why they should respect any western leaders at this point. Han Chinese are very practical, nationalistic people so they must be astonished by the level of faggotry and incompetence going on right now.

(((Baizuo)))

>Poles
>White

When will Germany get rid of this baizuo? Or are they too cucked at this point to do anything?

You are delusional if you think so. The nation comes always at first, not the citizen. The citizens purpose is to sacrifice himself for the greatness of the nation China
They don´t give a fuck about the feelings of their people
Btw good choice getting a wife from Vietman instead of buying her from Thailand

wtf i love china now

The Chinese are 100% correct.

They also avoided many other traps such as (((Human Rights))).
It's an organisation of Jews in Strassbourg who pretend they are Judges who have jurisdiction over the entire world.

Their only purpose is to protect Criminals, and make sure Sovereign countries like Denmark, can't ship muslim criminals back to the middle east and Africa.

When the west lies in ruin, the Asian countries will be the sparkling civilization of hope on this planet.

>According to Merics, China's propaganda apparatus is "practiced in using foreign news to express criticism of liberal democracies while promoting China's political system."
So China is on the same level as Putin now? If anyone is paying attention, this is how pre-war propaganda looks like.

That is far better than "The purpose of the citizen is to sacrifice himself for the arabs and africans".

Also, thanks, but Thais are alright.

Baizuo is one of the greatest words there is.

Baizuo is basically chinese for limozine-liberal. No idea why this is such a revolutionary concept for so many anons. We've already had an english term for it for years.

I have observed pre-war propaganda in Denmark during Kosovo conflict and Syria conflict.
Over here, they make propaganda 1 week to 24 hours before an intervention, and send propaganda images of (((the white helmets))), and about how much the poor muslims are suffering.

That over there in China is different.
It looks more like an attempt at making their country immune to the decease we are inflicted with.

Basically, Soros and his gang of Jews are trying to subvert the Asian countries, and they don't want their citizens to become retarded liberals. So they fight back propaganda with propaganda.

but in trying to do good she's just doiing more and more harm.
I wonder if she really does not realize this, you gotta be really dense or really stuck in your bubble not to.

I first need to know to pronounce it. That's an impediment to its memetic potential

I used to hate China for taking our jobs, and I have a general disdain for communism. I still hate their government, but I respect the people so much more these days.

That's not what I meant. Demonising the Chinks as anti-democratic propagandists, just like Putin and Russia is the Western propaganda. We're not talking about Kosovo here, we're talking about the three superpowers getting ready to get at each other's throats.

They completely know what they are doing. They have some kind of hidden agenda to ruin Europe, it is clear.

Popularize the word "Baizuo" and label every cuck and jew lover you see as "Baizuo"

They might have some intuitive insights but it offends me greatly that those fucking chinks somehow have the audacity to believe they know what the fuck they're talking about in terms of europe.

Saying Merkel was a leftist humanitarian is a gross oversimplification and doesn't acknowledge her history of being a spineless flip flopper who does whatever is necessary in order to stay in power. To think this is about being nice to migrants and refugees is pretty ignorant.

they dont feel it as badly as westerners do. europe is a very distant land so it's just textbook material to them. most of them only know that he killed a lot of people. chinese see jews as an out group so they feel neutral about the holocaust and accept the textbook history. it doesnt really matter to them whether it happened or not because it's irrelevant to their day to day life. china is under total control.

>Say what you want about asia, but their respective countries at least put their citizens first
Lol no. The collective serves the state, not the other way around. I can't speak for Vietnam, but human life is worth next to nothing in China. It's a side effect of having a population of around 1.5 billion whose culture has been exterminated by communists.

They are saying you are KEKED for fucks sake. And they are 100% correct.

Baizuo is also directed at Merkel's voters, not just herself.

But China is the most right-wing nationalistic country on Earth.

Do you really believe she's trying to do good? I don't. I think she just shat the bed verbally and coudln't backpaddle anymore without losing face. If you look at most of her career there's no indicator of her caring about anything but sucking the cock of the powers that be.

So anons.. Any Molocks, owls, gargoyles, satanic icons to be spied in the Soros abode?

Chinks seem pretty based to me.

this
you cant look at what has happened so far and wonder if they are just that dumb to keep letting it happen. their governments' reactions are all planned. they knew this would happen, and so they are letting it. destabilize the world, the start of a one world government

They don't have a fucking clue about Merkel's voters either. Do those cunts have even a grasp how a representative democracy works in the first place? No.

Merkels main voters are old farts who vote for CDU out of habit and farmers who think something something about what the fuck do I know. They vote CDU because they like the fucking logo or something. Anyhow, we have like 30% non voters and from those 70% she got about 30% as well, from which at least 10% are senior citizens. She never ever had absolute majority herself and is only power due to clever coalition making.

BUY-ZOO IT IS

>They don't have a fucking clue about Merkel's voters either
Oh well.
It's a pretty universal term for westerners in general.

It also applies to Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=HxSCgCKxJeA
>elitist
>only care about immigrants, trannies, homos
>do everything they can to protect muslim invaders

Harro, I spik da chinese

Bai means White
Zuo means Left

The White Left

velly welcum velly welcum

Whitu Baizuo go home!

Listen to the Chinese guyThe last O seems to be a vowel in itself.

Again, they might have sort of intuitive understanding that goes into the right direction, but it's still superficial none the less. I'm not having some arrogant chink explain my own country to me. If they want to play that game they should stop chaining toddlers to lamp, or making cooking oil from sewer drainage. I hate those little yellow bastards.

You want this to catch on or you want ppl to go round talking Chinese-oh?

Who cares what chinkos think, insectoids are easily the most savage people on earth

Your Democrats always argue with how the world is laughing at you.
This is your chance to argue back and use their argument against them.

And the young ones vote Greens and commie parties. Different side of the same coin, all responsible for turning Germany into a european Libya in the future. These are the "white left" that happily kills their own society.

bye-tzwoh

I'd rather that all Swedes were worth nothing by the government than Swedes being worth less than arabs/africans.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baizuo

This needs more upboats

Upboated. Thanks for the gold, gentlesir

Fucking Baizuo and their problem glasses.

Honestly, old people in Eastern Europe see right through the bullshit of the western leftists as well. I think everybody does, including kebab and niggers and spics. I visited Poland, Slovakia, Russia and Bulgaria and the local babushkas are pretty fucking redpilled man

WHAT IS THIS GAY FLAG REEEEEEEEE
MERKEL GIVE ME BACK MY FLAG

>I'm planning to move to the country of my wife, Vietnam
kys cuck

The majority in german probably does as well, but some are in denial while the media shills their agenda.

They pale in comparison to the female stock photo diversitynigger in terms of diversity points.

I dont want to die in the meatgrinder of an escalated cultural war but I realize that this is inevitable

They think he's swell

Would you just pluralize baizuo with an s?

It's just our fate bro. The guys who where sent to eastern front also had bad luck. And so do we.

I'm actually huwhite but I speak mandarin

Zuo is one syllable, but there's no good transliteration that makes the sound clear without splitting it up

It looks beautiful.

The dream lives on.

Came here to post this.

>not practicing chinktongue for the inevitable overtake
translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/白左

Chinks are redpilled as fuck.

Gotta meme baizou into mainstream discussion

I bet we will be praizing the chinks as their military arrives in USA and Europe to disarm our nuclear arsenals and maintain our nuclear power plants as the nigger-kike hybrids of the brown horizon start to take over.

China should collect on our debt, take over, and purge the baizuo. I don't give a fuck I'm ready for our soulless slant overlords.

sounds like "bite sore" with a very soft "t"

Thanks Chang

HAHAHA. BAIZUO IS FINALLY CATCHING ON, YESSSS

YES! Remember to support your local Nordfront.

Bu(a little bit of an 'a' sound to it)y-zoo(a little bit of a 'u' sound to it)-oh

Relevant: theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

trumpwrong.gif
check my du.bs, nerd

Omae wa mou Baizuo

Say "bite so" in a California valley girl accent and you have a pretty close approximation

NANI

youtube.com/watch?v=FbQ4ZKI-hKM

>Thread Theme

What is this in Jap? They'd be able to read it , right? Any weebs help?

japs would be able to read that too. the pronounciation would be different though

Apparently it's the Chinese that are naïve if they don't realize it's a deliberate attack on whites.

Soros organizations are clawing their way into Asia.

Especially Tokyo and Seoul.
They already have a governor in Tokyo who does his biddingThey are trying to red pill their people, and avoid the fate of the west.

>They already have a governor in Tokyo who does his bidding
And she is fluent in Arabic as well. To give you a clue.