Justin Trudeau offers apology to the LGBTQ community

youtube.com/watch?v=KYhdgi8J8bc
>...for the oppression of the lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and two-spirit communities, we apologize...
And he cries like a little bitch to! Holy fuck, Canada. How much lower can you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually respect this man.

I wish he was PM of Japan...

トルドーみたいなイケメンが首相だったらいいのになー

What oppression is he talking about exactly?
Does Canada have a history of enslaving "two-spirits" or something?

Nigga what the fuck is two spirit. I actually support LGBT rights but I still don't know what Queer is. Doesn't it just mean gay??

He's sorry that he's still got a toe in the closet? Should be; no truly proud faggot keeps a toe in the closet! Boo this man-thing!

BOO!

BOO!

>I actually respect this man.
>I wish he was PM of Japan...
I used to respect Japan. Not anymore. . .

He is a faggot, but this particular thing was not too faggotly.

Now, giving millions to that Muslim terrorist was a pretty homosexual thing to do.

>The absolute state of canada

The biggest bugman of them all

kill this stupid faggot. i am done with this virtue signalling bunch of cucks we call "canadians" fucking rot

I think two-spirit is that otherkin bullshit.

Did Trudeau just apologize to attack helicopters?

The absolute embodiment of the fall of Western Civilization.

I feel utter revolt and contempt when I look at this soyboy.

Fuck you.
There is no legit reason to oppress LGBT people.

fuck you

ugh, just, ugh, i literally, like, can't even right now

If I had to guess I'd assume it's being straight but acting gay, maybe? The idea of that goes against many of their other beliefs, but that's nothing new.

I think it's time to Nuke them to put them out of their misery

Sympathy towards LGBT is a symptom of a degenerate society. Everything contrary to the heterosexual norm is an attack on society in general. If there is nothing wrong with gays, then what is wrong with every other fetish that doesn't result in children? The next step is pedophilia becoming normalized, and then necrophilia normalized, and then bestiality normalized.

Too much HRT for Canada PM

>if two dudes fucking is normal, then me digging up up my dead granpa and fucking the rotten corpse is also normal

absolutely buddy, you go for it

I might have sympathy for them when they can agree on that damn acronym. Otherwise I don't know who I'm supposed to be having sympathy for.

Never said such, but there is no reason to put LMNOPs on a pedestal and promote their lifestyle to the youth of our countries either. Plenty of reasons not to do so.

fuck you

Guess two bombs wasn’t enough

Jesus christ why is thus man still talking? Why haven't the Canadians hang this man? How cucked are u leafs

>How cucked are u leafs
Everybit as bad as when Obama had us cucked for 8 years. Maybe worse!

>How much lower can you go?

That's what I'm afraid of finding out, but we're stuck with this faggot until at least 2019

>Two spirit

>I'm sick and tired of constantly being tormented and made fun of in this society. Ever since I was a child people have called me names like whirlybird, windmill, eggbeater, the list goes on and on... but the harassment never stops. If my OWN prime minister doesn't even acknowledge the troubles that me and thousands others like me have gone through, and are going through every single day, then what hope do we have for things getting better? I am an attack helicopter, and I demand justice.

kek

Indian term for men who liked getting fucked in the ass but weren't gay or transsexual

>The biggest bugman of them all

Maybe he's like that ant queen in Fallout New Vegas, and if you kill him all the rest of the bugmen will die

If leafs are so cucked why do they have a lower rate of terrorism?

Why not just kill them all?

I'll see that, and raise you

I support Trudeau.

Fuck yuu pol

Canada now replaces all dairy with soy based products.

Lgbtq2 spirit. Not two-spirit

1) Canada isn't a prestige target for terrorists (even Toronto doesn't have the profile of New York, London or Paris) and 2) our Muslim population is still not as large as western Europe's percentage wise or as big as America's in absolute numbers. But it's only a matter of time before something big happens here, and when it does Canadians will abandon the smug bullshit about how we're somehow "above" terrorism and find some other lie to embrace

canadian here; i think its fair to say that i have to move to south america or the middle east or asia, north america is... dubious at best. destroyed by political correctenss; may be worth returning when muslims take over.

The best of you people died in the caves of Iwo Jima

what a fucking faggot

This was fucking hilarious

same, i get off to watching canada-jin self destruct

Not even funny, just deeply disgusting

Soo...when will you invade canada, ustaters?

I take that back. Just relistened. The fuck is two spirit?

The ironic thing is the Muslims are going to get rid of the LGBTQWERTY2 people.

Not only that, but we will soon accept blood donations from gays. Make sure you never need a blood transfusion.

lol faggot

Canadian police were allowed to search and detain anybody they suspected to be gay. If a child had a gay parent they would be taken away from both parents and be raised by some one else. Also if a child said they were gay they could get taken away if the parents did nothing about it. And being able to fire people from their job with no severence or pension for being gay.

how long til the next election, does Canacuck have that "no confidence" thingy

old news burger. yes we feel shame because of him so stfu

or in other words...the good ol' days

Canada must have been rather nice back in the day.

Whew! What a relief we live in a more enlightened age when parents can have their son taken away if they don't want him to have his dick cut off

you ca have him. for free! actually we'll even pay you to take him, we'll pay from omar khadrs bank account.

Damn Canada, volk ans gewehr... seriously...

Two spirit is a gender queer native America or some shit

we have a history of libtard PMs. we've always been sort of cucked.

He is so sexy.

>Hey so the debt is out of control, Fort McMurray burned down, there's rampant corruption within Wynne's cabinet, and you've fulfilled none of your promises. The election is soon.
>"Time to go cry and show how progressive I am!"

He's done. Looks like the NDP is gonna have a chance to run things into the ground next.

I wish we were friends lol

It's so disgusting. I mean Trump has his problems but at least he's more of a man than this piece of disgusting Marxist shit. What a fucking worm. And a large number of Canadians, especially women, just lap this shit up.

seriously what fuck is two spirit. he literally says it 1:03. I NEED ANSWERS

The only good thing about Canada is that it's full of fucking trees. That said, I immigrated from the UK and I still think things are worse in the old country

calm your vagine you horny housewife.

making dad proud

Dime-store Injun version of "faggot"

i mean if he's truly serious then he should just kill himself already. you know, as a sign of respect from one mental illness to another.

nothing like this though

Meanwhile Trump is calling out Joe Scrubbro for murdering his intern, openly acknowledging deep state, and telling CNN they have to sit at the fake news table...USA USA

But Castro actively killed gays during his rule...

>two spirits

holy shit

you can't make this shit up

We're all fucked. Canada just seems to be changing so rapidly though and the people seem fully on board.

At least Brits openly voice their opposition to the changes. I mean it's not like they're doing anything and they still vote Labour and Tory like good goyim but at least the feeling is there. Canadians seem to enjoy the cucking.

Fuck it's true, I thought it was a meme

Assassination when? Can't be that hard, the fucker prances around in public like a twat.

Wasn't two spirits a Sup Forums meme or am I thinking of some other made up gender

>Canadians seem to enjoy the cucking.

It's a bit like the UK though in that we have a few really big urban areas which end up seeming to speak for the entire country. The axis of Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal plays the same role as London does there. You go outside that black hole of conformity and things are very different, but unfortunately the people in smaller cities, towns, and rural areas lack the numbers to have any influence

attack of the beaver tails?

I cannot watch this shit. Where on earth can I go to escape this madness?

enjoy the swat team leaf

Nunavut

this faggot is so fucking fake i want to drive a hammer into his brain

Trudeau is reaching levels of faggot pussy that shouldn’t even possible in a San Francisco fag parade

How are you gonna do it? With your guns?

He's cried publicly twice this week. Four times in the last year.

>Nunavut

Huff enough gasoline with the Eskimos and anyone can forget what country he lives in or who the PM is

>Wasn't two spirits a Sup Forums meme or am I thinking of some other made up gender

It's a wagon burner thing.

Agree.

well, if you look like this then you can probably get close enough to finger his butthole, comrade. good luck!

His dad persecuted them bad

oh ffs Black Pigeon

Here leafbro

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html

He was placed in power, here is your pr00fs, go fix your country. There is pr00fs of treason and rigging the election in these .docs. He is there strictly to destroy your country.

Very envious of America right now. Fuck this cuck of a prime minister....
Our last worthwhile political figure was Jack Layton (rip)