ITT: Anime quotes that literally describe you

ITT: Anime quotes that literally describe you
pic related

Everything except the unemployed and no income part.

>23
>college graduate, currently in law school
>not neet
>former hiki for 2 years
>no gf
>virgin
>no courage

What kind of strength?

It's worse having a job you hate and getting meager disposable income than being a dependant NEET. I'd definitely recommend putting your money towards community college classes. If you're still dependant then your parents/guardians will be happier with you and you can start building towards a better future.

Depression is a feedback loop, but you can break it if you build up enough anger and determination. Always look towards the future and remember that everyone who is alive has a chance to be happy, slim as it may seem.

Is this really bad? I'am 21 with no girlfriend (because i'm too lazy) and unemployed because i'm still studying.

Magi will never be good or fun again

32 never went to college, I have a job,Still somewhat a hikikomori like he is at the end of the series. no girlfriend, minimum income, no girlfriend, no courage either.

r/anime_irl, the thread.

I'm the same, got a good undergrad and promised myself I'd be more social and outgoing for postgrad, ended up realising I just dislike people but don't want to be alone.

Same here
Is swimming out to the sea a good way to off myself? I'm tired.

Slowly freezing is extremely uncomfortable and painful. You will start having second thoughts, but you will be unable to move your limbs.
Turn your desire to die into something useful. Dive, swim, walk around the beach, and generally spend more time in nature.

If by "good" you mean likely to end with you dead, yeah it's good. But that's assuming you actually go out there in the first place and aren't too scared of the open water or whatever.

There's easier ways to do it, nitrogen or helium exit bags, heroin or other cheap opioid or barbiturate overdose, I think you can even get cyanide salts online.

>Sea
>Freezing
You what mate?
>Freezing
>extremely painful
It actually isn't. It starts to become fairly pleasant after you go numb and up to that point it's only fairly of uncomfortable and some of that can be remedied with a few good stiff drinks.
>Turn depression into useful energy
Don't be retarded.

>I think you can even get cyanide salts online
By online you mean the dark web?

Nah, I meant chink and Ruskie web, or legal gray areas of people reselling it in small batches. Since many cyanide salts are considered a semi regular industrial chemical chances are you can find someone willing to ship it to you.

And if you can't find it online, I guess you could always resort to nature for your poisons. Take hemlock tea or something.

There's a reason this is a banner.

>4 years being a neet hikki
Doesn't even compare to your situation.

I'm 22 hilki for 9 years but I have a job. No gf no courage but I am enrolled in uni unfortunately

How do you manage your uni? You take online courses?

>attend class
>sit in the back
>say nothing interact with no one

No quote but this guy is literally me.

>officer
>like anime especially Ghibli stuff
>can't be open about that because environment
>try to act tough despite secretly weeping to sad anime

nice blog where can i subscribe?

babes as in waifus

Really makes you think.

Haha I hate myself

mfw that could have been me but I turned my life around

suck it, weebs :^)
the novel is better

>2017 - 6 Days
>not living out of pure spite

I'm glad at least this does not describe me since I've never been a big fan of hopes and dreams in the first place.

I always thought that guy was the protagonist.

He might as well be.

Not even joking everytime I think I did something great in my life shit gets worse.

This post makes me feel real bad for poor Zenkichi.

This is more relevant to me,scarily relevsnt,in fact.

My fellow homo sapien, would be so kind as to relocate me to the whereabouts of this so called "japanese manga"? The interesting and unique text depicted in this peculiar graphic comi- oops, I meant manga, has somewhat peaked my interest. If you do wish to explain to me the title of the manga in question, I would be so very grateful.

Source is Medaka Box. Character is Kumagawa Misogi. Medaka Box is long, doesn't make a lot of sense, and tries too hard, so judging by your post, you'll love it.