Single player game

>single player game
>tournament

Retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

press-start.com.au/news/2017/11/30/melbourne-gamers-gathering-play-wolfenstein-ii-protest-milo-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leftists know how to play singleplayer games and even more so invite comrades? oy vey user they're evolving

Hmmmmmmm

Oh shit... I could use that.

Meme flag.

It's hilarious they stick to a trash game as their go too.

Shut the fuck up you retarded Australian faggot.

>outdoor
I hope it rains

Whoah, we just legalised gay people, you can’t just say those bigoted comments.

Ohh, SOOOOOORRY.

How the fuck do you have a tournament for a single player game?

Don't they know the story of this game??
The reason the Nazis won the war was that they found the space Jew weapons, then the space Jew's refused to help the Allies

It's always (((them)))

im sensing some bad vibes from you, do you have any strong urges to sue?

:^)

So a movie night?
Or are they gonna be competing to see who can do the 5 minutes of gameplay faster?

>How the fuck do you have a tournament for a single player game?
It makes complete sense if the game has a high score.
Wolfenstein 2, however, has no such thing. The better question to ask is 'How the fuck do you have a tournament for Wolfenstein 2?'

>campaign against racism
>wolfenstein
They could have used literally any other bethesda game

FUCKIN' FEEL THE URGE TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND CUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO PIECES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

What else can you expect from a nigger like you

Faggot

If only they had Red Orchestra 2 or Day of Defeat or something. We'd get a bunch of /ourguys/ to rekk them from the Wehrmacht side because leftists can only play visual novels.

Enemy territory would be even better

Fascism is a sort of herostratus

>*fame

>Tournament
>For a game with no multiplayer
>For a game that is just a 3 hour (not hyperbole, google it) CGI movie with some move through corridors and shoot thrown in

>bethesda is against the alt right
Isn't the brotherhood like, the nazis of the wasteland?

Gay motherfucker asshole dick sucking poopy face

holy shit arnold is that you?

Fat burger munching type 2 diabetic

>live in Melbounre
>get associated with stupid lefties

Fugg I hate this

The BOS are more like Plato's republic, the Institute are the true nazis.

Legit had to check if this was real or not.

Ever hear of speedruns nigger? Not that it makes this event any less autistic or retarded, but you can pretty easily have a singleplayer game tournament.

Also
>We're going to be playing this IN FRONT OF Nazis
>We'll cover up the screen so nobody gets triggered

He institute are a bunch of techno-feudal retards fucking around underground messing with everyone and everything. The brotherhood wants to pick up the peices of society, recruits new members and expands their territory. The istitute will eventually die by their own hand when they either create somthing that kills them or their “”society”” with no real morals or values pulls itself apart (you can already see the start of this with how they’re all at each others throats and everyone has dramatically differing beliefs about what should be done.) Eventually even if everything went perfect for them some group would try to seize power or free the synths causing a civil war. They’re a very small group of people that shows no real interest in expanding their numbers (besides creating more synths.) They’re stangnant and weak.
Fallout 4 overall has completley retarded lore, and we almost definatley are missing key thigs they wanted to include that were cut. It’s a shitty clusterfuck of a game and might as well not even be a fallout game.

Who Dis . New phone

For anyone claiming its fake see this press-start.com.au/news/2017/11/30/melbourne-gamers-gathering-play-wolfenstein-ii-protest-milo-yiannopoulos/

where does it mention speedrunners on the poster?

The degenerate Aussie is a phoneposter, what a shocker.

P-please buy our game!

>muh most gamers are not nazis
>implying

>single player game
>tournament
Speed runs? They'd only need to be there for 2 hours.

>show milo and his supporters that gamers are not with him
>wolfenstein 2
>gamers
kek
this is almost to good to pass up
might make a lulzy game to counter that assertion and throw a spanner in the works
any lulzy ideas? something small like playing milo while a bunch of legbeard hambeasts rush him indefinitely

>playing videogames in front of people

>this will somehow turn people away from alt-right

Kappa

Leave some memory sticks layin around the area loaded with crpyto malware. A bit edgy I know, but still

>bethesda has been a vocal opposition to alt-right and fascist.
says the fascist

>Come (re)play a singleplayer game near some faggots to make them mad!!!

Jesus Christ.

Actually, this reminds me of some GG Era comic where this girl waves a Final Fantasy game and says HEY GUYS WANNA PLAY this and they insult her by calling her a girl and run off. The thing is though, the Final Fantasy game is an untranslated single player only game. Literally asking two people to come play an UNTRANSLATED, SINGLE PLAYER game.

how are they planning on odoing this?
bringing their computers / tvs and consoles outside to a protest?

Make it a tournament of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and I'm in.

>Make it a tournament of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and I'm in.

I played that often enough that I got so good with the rifle grenade that I got kicked several times for allegedly cheating.

Bethesda tends to have mod friendly games. Wonder if it would be possible to mod/overhaul the game to killing commies instead. I've seen modders completely overhaul games before with amazing results. Not familiar with the id Tech 6 engine tho.

good times.

THE WEHRMACHT WILL SEND YOUR FAMILY OUR KINDEST REGARDS IVAN

>Make shit vidya
>Promote it to a demographic that would play it

Kek, capitalism 101.

For a game so hyped Wolfenstein II did not do very well. Sure, it surely sells well enough to earn it's cost, but I'm sure the suits in Bethesda expected much more.

I guess there would probably be enough trannies there that it would become a speedrunning event.

AXIS ALWAYS WIN ON CAMPAIGN MAP AND THAT IS A FACT

same

Sup Forums tier thread

/lgbt/-tier post.