So I just watched EoE for the first time again after a decade or so

So I just watched EoE for the first time again after a decade or so.
I enjoyed it a lot more than when I was a wee lad.

One thing though, this scene.
This is one of the most important scenes in the movie, or the most shocking. But when did it happen?
Obviously during the movie Shinji is going all mindtrip and having all sort of mixed, distorted memories of his own life, many of them symbolic and may not have happened, like the scene in the sandbox where you can tell something is off because of the weird atmosphere, the fucking dolls, and you can even see reflectors and other film set pieces around, indicating it's all a scene play, rather than a real memory.

However, this scene looks real. They're on Misato's apartment, Pen Pen is there and he reacts to the way shinji and asuka start fighting, etc. Nothing really weird or surreal about it.
Is this something that actually happened at some point? Looks like it could be something that happened between episodes 21 and 22, after Kaji dies, before Asuka goes into a coma.

The only weird thing is the way Shinji reacts, choking her. However, Shinji was already pretty fucked in his mind by that point in the series, after his experience with the 400% synchro ratio and all that.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJchSnl7lLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq6fT1OvM40&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am almost totally certain this happens in Shinji's head some time between the entire world gets turned into LCL and he rejects instrumentality and ends up on the beach, Those various scenes, as well es episodes 25 and 26 all take place in his head between those times, I think.

Yes, but as I said the difference between the surreal/mindtrip scenes (sandbox or train scenes in EoE, the entirety of eps 25 and 26 TV) and this particular scene is that this one seems actually real, and has details that don't need to be there (Pen Pen reacting for example).

Everytime Shinji is having a mindtrip, it has weird locations, like the empty inside of a train wagon, but this one looks like it could be another scene in Misato's apartment, except for the brutal burst and conclusion.

Childhood traumas and fears are often manifest themselves as fetishes in adults. Fear and sexual arousal are tied very closely together, resulting in such fetishes as bondage.
In Asuka's case, her trauma revolved around her mother strangling her, and this left a deep impression in her psyche, which guided her every move and action.
The brash, brazen, and boastful Asuka was all a subconscious manifestion of her hidden desire. It was her way of getting what she truly wanted.
Getting desperate, she tried to telegraph this more deliberately to Shinji, when she forcibly kissed him and held his nose shut, but became more aggravated than ever when he didn't get her message.
Shinji only finally realized what Asuka had been seeking the whole time once he entered her mind and saw a fight they once had, but it ended differently in Asuka's head. He, for the first time, saw what Asuka had been after the whole time.
When he is born again on the shores of the red sea, Asuka is beside him, and he rolls over and wraps his hands tightly around her neck, and she caresses him gently, for finally providing what she had longed for all this time.

It was really Rei, manifesting herself as Asuka to break down Shinji's AT field. Remember, she's already dead at this point in time, and Rei only appears as spectres of the dead. Shinji wasn't about to embrace anyone lovingly like the others so Rei had to find another way to break down his AT field, and she got in there instead by eliciting hatred in him.

Fuck, this actually makes more sense than the "reality check" explanation for the final scene.

This also makes sense, but I'm still surprised Rei was clever enough to include Pen Pen reacting to the fight. She's such a perfectionist.

Yeah, that one never felt right to me either. Personally I think it makes a bit more sense that Shinji figures that instrumentality started because he strangled asuka, so why not strangle her again and just see what happens this time.

But strangleanon has more evidence than both those theories combined.

What really terrifies me about those scenes, is that he really was thinking about her and only about her the entire time. She became more important to him than his parents, even with all the pain and misunderstanding his parents caused. Imagine venting your frustration on someone who means that much, it's inhuman. I would rather have a metastasis in my eyeball than have to go through something like that.
Maybe I'm just misremembering the show, it's been almost 2 years since the last time I saw it.

I want to disbelieve.
I keep seeing this pasta again and again. No matter how many times I try to point out the gaps in logic, people still buy it everytime.
As someone who got accused of having the save revolting fetish an uncountable number of times, the least I can do is call bullshit.

t. Tines

I took it like this, though I have been colored by digibro videos.

Asuka getting choked is Shinji acting outside of his usual behavior. He usually backs away from direct confrontation, turning inwards to shield himself, but in this case, he directly attacks the source of his frustrations.

Asuka likewise stands there and takes it, doesn't fight back at all, which is contrary to her character up to that point, fighting and pushing people and sympathy away because her sand-foundation ego would be undermined by compassion to and from other people.

This also plays into the whole "you hurt others so they can give you the punishment you think you deserve" that Misato goes into.

Then on the beach we have a repeat of these scenes and a relapse into their habits.

Shinji lashes out.
Asuka takes it, then touches his face instead of pushing him away (repeating a visual that we saw with Yui just a minute before, not to mention how often hands are used as symbols of connection and drive in the show).
Shinji breaks down in response to Asuka showing really the first intentionally compassionate, understanding, and non-self serving move she's ever felt since before her mom abandoned her.
He then reverts to his pathetic self, as Asuka puts her prideful mask back on.

Kimochi Warui is as much disgust with Shinji as with herself, as one or two-way sympathy doesn't come naturally to her yet. It would feel wrong to her, swallowing your pride is hard.

You can say it's technically both, as Rei is basically the god of self actualization at that point and is in charge of all those souls at that point. It's not so much Rei in Asuka's skin, as much as those parts of the oversoul manifesting for each person.

I'd say that his AT field was allready broken when Kaworu was dangled in his face, and strangling is more a visual showing of his decision to force humanity's AT fields open for a merging.

being choked or choking some one?

what logic breaks?

it doesn't even have to be a sex thing, maybe asuka just wants people to notice her so badly it doesn't matter if they touch her out of love or hate. I betcha she preferred her mom strangling her to her mom ignoring her.

>pride
Asuka has zero pride, her screaming at everyone is because of her lack of self-value and real achievements
She is worse than Shinji in that sense, although they are practically the same individual

I imagine Anno's reaction to this interpretation
I think 3.0+1.0 will be him shooting himself while shouting "Otaku wa shinde" or something and then there will be 2 hours of his dead corpse with pic related sign
This will be purest kino

Sometimes I think about sending him my theories to see if he says stuff.

Like the preceding scene where episod 16's kiss is replaced by a kick, the kitchen scene in instrumentality is a distorted version of the scene added to the start of episode 24 in the DC version, where Asuka learns that Kaji is dead.

>2016
>wahhh my interpretation is the right one!

Is this like an Eva fan's self-conscious version of my place or yours? Because I obviously like both. It's just super annoying because complete strangers can guess something so personal about me, just based on my body language or my reactions. It's like having a collar that glows in the dark, and explodes when you try to take it off.

>german sign on captcha
fuck you google

20 years later and there is still new shit to discover
Is eva the deepest anime ever

He was so filled with frustration because she was his last living friend and yet had been so cruel to him. He wanted to save her and wanted her to love him, but also regretted that he never stood up against her verbal abuse.

When he saw Asuka was dead and everything was ending, he cracked under the pressure. His senses turned inwards and he finally broke inside, giving him no place to escape. He had to finally confront his issues head on, even if it didn't matter any more. It's so deeply tragic and yet also deeply ironic that the viewer is shown this scene as a visualization of this feeling.

He's not choking Asuka because he actually wanted to kill her when they were alive. He's choking her because he's fucked, she's fucked, and everything is fucked. It was him finally venting the frustrations he had instead of being passive aggressive and bottling them up.

We might be arguing semantics here.

I disagree, just because her pride doesn't well of from a rock solid foundation based in a secure sense of self doesn't mean it isn't pride.

It just means it's bad pride, built on a foundation of sand and will collapse when it's brought to the brink.

She pilots, study's hard, and shows off to build the pride she leans on. Because she has nothing else.

The final fight before her death is important is that she's not drawing it from and onlooker she's trying to impress, but from the value that her mother gives her. She actually believes she can't be defeated with her mother backing her, that her success has a source outside of herself. This isn't enough in the long run, hell it gets her killed, but it is a step for her, seeing that her mother isn't enough as a source of pride is the second step, Kimochi Warui is the third.

I relate with Asuka because it took traumatic events to expunge the false pride so I could start building anew

You're welcome to disagree since her "congratulations" equivalent is offscreen in EOE, it just seems obvious to me considering how parallel Shinji and Asuka's developments are.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJchSnl7lLQ

GOD I HATE EVA
20 FUCKING YEARS AND WE ARE STILL ARGUING WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS
I'VE BEEN LURKING EVAGEEKS AND THOSE WEIRD JAPANESE FORUMS SINCE FUCKING MID-2000s
JUST HOW LONG CAN WE DIG IT FOR
ANNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really good, haven't seen this one in a while.

Reminder that Rei vs Asuka is older than many posters on this board.

He chose the name because it sounded complicated. He didn't intentionally write the script and characters to be overly complicated, he wrote them to be meaningful and relatable.

People aren't still talking about Eva because it's a puzzle. They're talking about it because they liked it and it's a way we can relate with one another.

He literally said it himself that Eva is a puzzle

It's weird to think that Evangelion is to most people on Sup Forums, what stuff like Mazinger Z was to me back when I watched Evangelion in the 90s.
I perceived Mazinger as this really old thing, I guess kids who are between 15 and 20 or so must see Evangelion as some ancient shit.
It still feels modern to me.

in the video that screenshot is from, he's talking to elementary school japanese kids who aren't familiar with western religions.

I guess what I meant more is that we understand what it means. It isn't some deep, cryptic riddle that people are still working out 20 years later. We know what it means and bond over that meaning.

The answer to the Sphinx's second riddle is supposed to be night and day, but wouldn't light (or fire) and darkness also be appropriate?

I think Evangelion has highly subjective elements. There is a lot of symbolism, and there is definitely stuff that can still be argued over, but possibly there will never be a final answer.

A clear example of this is the F.A.R.
Most people, at least in the west, weren't familiar with this and were surprised when the F.A.R were "uncovered" in the classified texts on the PS2 game. Many claimed it was all made up and not canon, but the F.A.R is actually mentioned in the 1993 proposal text by Gainax, so it is canon.

Like the F.A.R, there may be other things regarding the actual plot of Evangelion that might remain in the dark, maybe forever, only Anno knows certain things. But the overall message (about acceptance of oneself, etc) yeah I think it's widely understood (and still, it's very, very subjective, precisely because "acceptance of oneself" vary between person to person).

The kind of analysis Evangelion generates on the fans is similar to The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, the concept album by Genesis from 1974. There's a website dedicated to explain every little detail and obscure symbolism that album has, but a lot of it is still subjective.
Quoting that Lamb site:

>I think it is a mistake to think the Lamb is “about” something, especially about one particular thing, and to think there is some correct answer to the question that starts “the Lamb is about …” and goes on with a single “true” answer. (I would also advise you to be wary of people who claim to have a one true answer to the question, because they are probably missing a lot.) The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway is something that every listener must decide a personal meaning that satisfies as an explanation.

And I think the same applies to Evangelion.

This

I'm around that age and I don't think Eva is particularly non-modern or incredibly old, the designs are actually a lot more modern than other mid 90s shows and I think the story is pretty timeless. The animation in the second half can get a bit janky and it's clear they did a lot of things to save frames, but for the most part they do contribute to the show and I think you can write them off as stylistic choices.

Anyone who's read a reasonable amount of sci-fi over the years will have spotted the "I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens" passing remark when Gendo is showing the GeoFront off to Fuyutsuki for the first time. The Classified Information on the subject should have come as no surprise.

For some reason I keep posting only partial thoughts today without thinking it through.

The absolute best way to explain it would be that all of us who have watched Evangelion and have come to some kind of understanding have found both meaning in it directed towards everyone, and meaning in it which we extract and apply to ourselves.

So it's just like you say, most of it has become objective and solidified over the years, but the lack of a true and definite OVERALL meaning leads us to constantly discuss it and share our thoughts and feelings about it. And because Eva is so close to real life, our thoughts and feelings about it change as we grow up and perceive life in different ways.

People who have been posting on Sup Forums about Evangelion for years might go back and rewatch it, only to have an opinion change when they notice something new or think about something in a different light. It's kind of magical, because the story itself isn't as open-ended or deep as it seems and in terms of the narrative there's very little that hasn't been solidified. The depth and open-ended-ness comes from how the viewer perceives it to be.

And because of the nature of Evangelion, I truly believe that it's impossible for anyone who watched it and paid attention to rate it poorly. The series has only minor inconsistencies and the amount of layering and possible interpretation means there's really something in it for everyone.

Memes aside, Anno really is a master of his craft. Too bad he ragequit directing anime after KareKano. Fucking bitchy mangaka, I swear.

Yep, also it wasn't a secret that Evangelion has a strong influence by Arthur C. Clarke. If you've read 2001 and Childhood's End (which Eva is strongly inspired by especially the later), you can guess the aliens.

Also, Anno's previous work, Nadia, already had aliens who came to earth and created the first giant human, Adam.

In some ways it's more relevant now than when it was made.

What makes me sad is that Red Vs Blue seems to drive people apart way more than Eva brings people together. There's some people who act like every Reifag is only into her character because she shy others that every Asukafag is trying to shit on Rei and downgrade her with Anno. It just drives everyone apart because everyone projects their issues onto the characters and want to defend them and themselves, sometimes making excuses. Try to push one problem as more important or more justified as another.

I think breaking any character or problem into opposite sides just causes problems.That Rei not breaking Gendo's chains and her reliance on them means she's exclusively soft, that Asuka is well, Asuka, means she (and anyone who sympathises with her) are doomed to ego failure.

That there's a difference to Best Girl (which is technically REI, though she's more best God of Self Actualization) and "best girl" like it's thrown around when talking about most other shows, where it's really just opinion.

People mix it all up and create these stupid wars.

Same with Lain. No matter how much artists try to draw attention to society's issues in their works, we just keep heading down a dark road.

>Childhood's End
I physically dropped that book when I read the last page. I was TERRIFIED of tang as a child.

Eva threads on modern Sup Forums are pretty clean of the waifu wars shitposting. It was big back in the day, but now the threads are almost completely focused on actual discussion. Waifu wars--especially Red vs Blue--have become no more than a passing joke which only pop up rarely.

You'll see things more often like "Asuka luuuvs Shinji" or "was Shinji gay?", but those are just par for the course and add a bit of the spice of life when things start getting stale and depressing.

Overall the Evangelion discussion has improved in quality since we haven't had a major release in over 3 years, so shitposters are busy flocking to seasonal anime or more easily shitpostable series like Madoka. I can't wait for the shitstorm that 3.0 + 1.0 will bring, it'll probably take a much longer time to cool down after that.

So did Asuka love Shinji?
Does she hate him at the End?
What will they do now?
Will others come back?
Notice, that an alternate ending insisted that no one will come back and Shinji will have to live on his own

asuka luuuuvs shinji

I feel like a dbag analyzing things people in my circle of friends do, but I can't help it.

The show really made me get out of a victim complex and take a good long look at how I treated others, how I nurtured relationships, and how I reacted to being let down by friend's I thought I was closer with.

Groups of nerds who only get together because they'll listen to each other talk about nerdy stuff, but might not connect on an emotional level.

The kind of people who avoid talking about personal issues, or put up a front to say that they're above it.

I've got a guy in my group that is successful in school, has internships set up, no gf, but is insecure about these things. He needs people to know he's competent, he needs to know friends respect him for the things he respects himself for, if his intelligence is caught off guard, if he watches a movie and didn't get it, he will trip over himself trying to reassert his competence.

He's self deprecating, but freaks out when his intelligence is called into question, turns little things into debates. He acts like I did before life "third impacted" me and made me realize I was part of the problem. My "impact" was years before I even watched the show, and before I met this person, but it really put it into perspective.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it made me aware of how people objectify other people, not in a feminist kind of way but how we turn others into rocks that we lean on so we can stand up. Rocks who's feelings are less important, objects that you can USE to hold yourself up.

To a certain extent its harmless, but Eva did wake me up to how unconsciously, I could be using other people without even knowing it.

Your guess is as good as mine. I know what I saw, but everyone saw something else.

Shinji's AT field was broken by Kaworu, that's how he got into Instrumentality in the first place

Misato and Kaji and Gendo are never returning. Rei might come back someday if she's allowed to.

nopenopenope shinji luuvs asuka, kaworu betrayed him.

Mods, please delete these gaia-tier posts. This guy is clearly underage and has been spamming for a while now.

In my opinion:

>So did Asuka love Shinji?
Sexually to certain extent, to validate herself after Kaji left definitely. She wanted to connect with somebody, but didn't want to undermind her ego by opening up to someone
>Does she hate him at the End?
She's disgusted with herself because she empathises and understands him, which means she had to show weakness. This was new to her and it made her feel weak and disgusting.
>What will they do now?
Talk about their moms, find shelter, hatesex, breakup, then find people that they fit better with. Though they could probably reconcile their differences if they're actually honest with each other, its too soon for that.

>Will others come back?

Probably.

Daily reminder that Asuka and Shinji belong together
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq6fT1OvM40&

>My "impact" was years before I even watched the show, and before I met this person, but it really put it into perspective.
Mine was 4.5 years ago. I had sleep paralysis and I went through a very long and painful spiritual experience. I was neither awake nor asleep, but something different. Somewhere different. No up or down. No heat or cold. More than four dimensions. Time did not exist and it seemed to last forever. When I got back in my body, five hours had passed. I was aware through the entire thing. People will call bullshit but I know what I saw.

Rei is best girl

until Asuka shows up!

That would be a good ending for 4.0, the last 2 people on Earth both dying alone. Poetic.

>Thank you, you really saved me THERE
HOLY SHIT SHE'S LITERALLY REFERENCING MPE FIGHT
SADAMOTO IS MASTER
just joking, he's a hack who destroyed characters

Yui's message especially sent me down a path of self-reinforcement. I'm still on that path, and I stand by the words that as long as I don't totally give up I might be able to attain happiness.

But I'm really scared.
I don't know how to connect with people at all. I want to form intimate relationships and close friendships with people who are willing to put in the same amount of effort that I am.
At the same time, I'm still so isolated and distanced because I know that most people only form connections to affirm themselves and see it as futile to reach out myself. It's hard to tell on the surface between a genuine person and someone who sets up an elaborate facade.

I really relate with Shinji and it hurts so much even after the making the same realizations that he did. Starting around middle school I started the switch from extroversion to introversion. I stopped making friends, instead amiably accepting whoever went out of their way to engage with me. Soon after that, I turned almost completely inwards. I've felt so distanced from reality that it's like the physical me and mental me are completely dissociated from one another. I stopped trying and put life on autopilot.

For a while, I had no will to live. I did the bare minimum to survive and keep myself presentable. Dropped out of college twice because I couldn't be fucked to do the work and hated the idea of socializing with my peers. Everyone else was already wrapped in their own affairs anyways, so why should I risk interfering with them and ostracizing myself even further?

We can't instantly change ourselves, and my isolation is so deeply rooted in my subconscious that I'm afraid I'll never be completely "normal". But as long as I'm alive, I'll keep trying to change myself. It's hard, but I believe that maybe, MAYBE I can do it.

Whether Eva helped my life or fucked it even worse, only time will tell.

The Manga is pretty good
Asuka and Kaji definitely had sex in it

>find people that they fit better with
Considering the fact that they don't reconcile their differences, Asuka won't fit with anyone, no one will tolerate her behavior
She either is left alone again or sticks to manliest boy on Earth after confession and acceptance
Though who cares, they are just kids, they only start to live and form their world views
What I know for certain is that they will try to be happy
And the only thing they'll need for that is understanding
>to validate herself after Kaji left definitely
She showed signs of attraction to Shinji before Kaji left
Her relationship with Kaji is complex
I think Shinji meant more to her, and she wanted him to take action (notice how warmly she responds when he saves her, acts like a man, and Asuka's definitely no the one who likes to be saved)
But whatever

reply.

reply.

She wanted someone strong and manly, like Kaji.
Shinji was just a desperate rebound when she realized he was taken by Misato. She didn't really care for Shinji, or any of the boys at school.

Pic related, I think these are one of the very few moments where she is being truly honest.

reminder that pedophilia isn't a taboo in the evangelion world because of the drastically reduced population, that's why no one even gives a fuck about Gendo obviously banging Rei all the time, and there were a bunch of other examples.

I'm pretty sure nobody gives a fuck about Gendo banging Rei because:

1) he isn't actually doing it because he respects Yui
2) if he is most people don't know because he's not retarded
3) if he is and you know you'd be killed if you spoke out about it

Gendo wasn't banging Rei, but some scenes imply Kaji did stuff with Asuka

I think Kajis only exist to be unattainable and cause epiphanies. Probably (not) the reply you are looking for though.

If anything they imply that Kaji is a responsible adult who acknowledges Asuka is fucked up and politely rejects her advances.

No, there was a scene when Asuka opens her shirt on top of Kaji and it cut to black. Implied sex or fondling, I think.

It cuts to black at the point where Asuka realises that her lack of development is not going to interest a man who is remembering Misato's melons.

Every time you repost this copypasta you lose a sequel to an anime. Serioudly though, fuck off.

Nigga that don't happen at all.

Kaji's got a look on this face like: "if I stare at the stars and hands on my head no one can call me a pedo"

He outright refuses her to her face.

It sad and tragic to watch her cling for acceptance because she's so far gone.

So did he only reject her for the pedo thing, or would he have breeded the shit out of her otherwise?

I think he knows enough not to stick his dick in crazy.

I think he is just not attracted to Asuka's childlike mind and body, and prefers an actual adult like Misato, even if Misato acts somewhat immature.

Maybe Asuka raped Kaji when he was sleeping.
She sounds like she's gonna have an orgasm whenever he walks in the room, I've never seen a girl in Anime that horny for an older male.

But that's not the point. The point is for him to infect others with his perversion. He's trying to be Anno on a micro-level.
Unlike these posts, , , this is just Asuka posting as Asuka and going all out.

So next time I see a shitpost saying Kaji is best boy and husbando, I'll just assume it's Asuka.

yes

Carl Horn is that you?

>reminder that no one has refuted my claims

>Considering the fact that they don't reconcile their differences

At first of course. I'm speaking hypothetically 14 years later.

>they only start to live and form their world views

That's what pisses me off about 3.0 so much, yeah Rei isn't around (imo because Rebuild cuts out existentialism with a machette and Rei's major importance COMES from that aspect of the story, but at the very least we should get scenes going into what has changed about the series.

14 years was the difference in age between the youngest adults and the kids, pretty sure misato was 28. So much of the strength of the series came from how the problems the kids had was related to the problems the adults had.

So now Asuka is 28, is bitter and angry like a Misato that burned bridges with Kaji. Misato is basically Gendo at this point. Gendo got new glasses.

Plus they had an opportunity to have Shinji be a literal manchild.

I can only hate 3.0 as a missed opportunity.

At least Shin Gojira showed Anno hasn't completely lost his mind.

For all we know, he was simply being willing to be raped. I bet she did all the work too.

Why does Shinji show no reaction when girls are trying to fuck him?
This nigga is gay.

It's a meta comment for the scene with Kaji a few episodes back.

The thing is that there's shitposting and then theres angerposting.

Silly, effortless shitposting is nothing, if you're not new on this site you should mentally filter it out.

Its when it turns into fandom wars with angry conspiratorial Reifags who think everyone but them shills for fanfiction like Re-Take and apologist Tumblr-tier Asukafags who can't understand Rei. You get fucking threads and threads of angry spiteful posting that belongs on fucking reddit.

I'm not saying Eva threads should be hugboxes, but they should be more therapeutic than they were 6 months ago.

That picture is fantastic.

> Yes, but as I said the difference between the surreal/mindtrip scenes (sandbox or train scenes in EoE, the entirety of eps 25 and 26 TV) and this particular scene is that this one seems actually real

Along with school comedy anime part (Rei with a toast), it probably was one of the first conceived scenes that were animated before they had no money.

Eva threads are like Eva itself. We start off with all the usual and expected things, then we have a side arc which is its own story, then down the middle something wonderful happens and we have an hour or two of either hatefuck or metaphysics before it all comes tumbling down.

There is no reason why Evangelion won't be studied in hundreds and hundreds of years like Tora has been studied.

I've always said that if there wasn't more pressing matters in the world. Niggas would kill each other over Waifuwars.

Great Asukafag Caliphate when?

You could always kill yourself along with your literal fanwank.

He's devoted to Misato because he knows they need each other and there's no way he'd fool around with Asuka since he knows about her mental issues.

Fuck off retard.

Stop avatarfagging.

Stop being so self-conscious about it, damn. You don't consciously choose your fetishes so they are beyond reproach. As long as you can find a willing partner (and they aren't TOO disruptive to your life), what's the problem?

I have unleashed a monster by mistake and I would rike to apologize to all the fans.

>wow it's such a relief that we don't have That
>you can't stop me making the biggest That ever, b-baka