Does not work like that.

Pure as snow, How she should be.

Untouched goods, The golden treasure.

That's a lot of anal

Nigger who cares.

Purityfags I swear.

>this thread again
Let's just appreciate best girl

It'd be really lame, but unsurprising, considering how otaku can be.

You can't deny your past, CC.

Rape her violently so that she isn't anymore.

Don't lump me in with the purityfags. CC is best girl as she is

Wasn't her Geass to make anyone love her? That doesn't make any sense Japan what the fuck

>I like that my wife has taken tons of cocks and sucked most of them.
You are worse than a purityfag.

>not virgin=slut
This is how retarded purityfags are

CC has literally taken at least hundreds likely even thousand of dicks. That's a whole new level of slut.

>my headcanon is real
Okay user

If shes not a virgin it doesn't make me love her any less

I've never even seen this stupid show but CC is a fucking slut dude come on.

This is now a CC appreciation thread

You now that she's taken more semen in than there is water in that tube.

>I haven't seen the show
>I'm literally making things up
user you really know how to make an arguement.

Dude it seems like YOU are obsessed with COCKS more than anyone else including C.C.

Yeah, I'm still curious about cocks unlike CC that has seen and felt all kind of sizes, shapes, colors and so on.

Ignore shitposters and baiters and post more best girl

Maybe you should stop trying to project your cock-craving lust on fictional characters then and admit that you are a fucking faggot.

This birthday strip is adorable

Hahah keep being in denial there friend

there's no way a 300-year-old cyborg girl with an ass like that is still a virgin, I would know :^)

>300 year old cyborg girl
Low tier bait user. Watch the show before trying

Was I at least close? I know she's immortal or some shit, right?

>purityfags

Shameful display.

Come up with a story for her past without the involement of at least 50 dicks.
CCfag in disguise.

No really, I just haven't watched this before because I've already been meme'd into watching trash by Sup Forums like 4 or 5 times so I just don't want it to happen a fifth or sixth time. I would appreciate the knowledge so I can shitpost in the threads when it airs without ever watching this trash.

>implying she would take anything other than caucasian cock

Just watch the show and come back when you're ready to stop shitposting

Fucking faggots, CC is pure as fuck.
There is nothing you can base your shitty assumptations on other than hurr "she is over 500 so obviously she fucked people or that she had a geass when she was like 10 so obviously she fucked the whole town"
Did they show something like this in anime? No.
Did they say/imply something like in any of their works? No.
>my headcanon is truth so it is real
Fuck off faggots, she is pure.
She has been living in mountains and forests so that people wouldn't hate or torture her.
If she was a slut as you are claiming to make her to be, she'd be fucking the whole Black Knights thw whole time, Lelouch the fag included as well.
Deal with it, she is pure.

But did ruru at least tap dat sweet pizza ass?

I'm afraid but it seems that he is one of the very few males that CC has seen that did not tap dat pizzahut ass.

nobody lives 500 years and doesn't have sex at least a few times, not even the biggest social sperg

Anal sex protects her virginity.

There are people in this world who dies due to old age as virgins even though they have a very limited lifespan.
Longlife =/= guaranteed sex, you fag.

Just stop it.

Cucks.

Prove your point then.
She is a virgin.

>have power that makes people love you
>CC gains her geass as a young impressionable slave
>tries to remove her clothes to please her "master" during slave mode
>parties with men and getting drunk
>she is shown throughout flashbacks that she goes around and travels everywhere
>became friends with George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, two known sex machines during the American Revolution
>said that she was Mao's lover
>friends with ditz Marianne and Chuck the man who fucked a lot of women di Britannia

CC is likely not a virgin. She's lived for 500+ years, she's probably had sex before. However, she likely wasn't a slut and hasnt slept with many people at all, due to her detachment from humanity. In the end, it literally doesn't matter because she is indisputably best girll

I don't think she is nearly as promiscuous as most of the shitposting about her implies, but I seriously doubt she is a virgin.

>accept this
WTF. Of course not. I'll just do what any decent denier does: deny it.
With my cock.

autism: the thread

I thought you were gonna finish this

>likely

Yes, likely. She has no canon lovers, yet.

A thousand portuguese cocks beg to differ.

She might be anal virgin tho... nah, who im kidding? she a semen toilet.

>>have power that makes people love you
She was using it to get people give her things like clother or meals and the like
>>CC gains her geass as a young impressionable slave
See above, and she was acting like an idol. It is not like she was giving it away to every guy that was hitting on her.
>>tries to remove her clothes to please her "master" during slave mode
Not really? She was like 8-9 years old kid and did what her master asked her to. Her only reason for it that they wouldn't beat her.
>>parties with men and getting drunk
No, she was only dancing, and she didn't seem like to enjoy it. She was like an idol, getinng her entertained and not giving a fuck what others wanted. Highly possible that she was dancing and eating delicious meals and going back to that nun.
>>she is shown throughout flashbacks that she goes around and travels everywhere
Doesn't mean she was fucking them just like that. She didn't fuck Lelouch or any other BK member for example.
>>became friends with George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, two known sex machines during the American Revolution
Just your assumptations and there is no proof that they fucked her.
>>said that she was Mao's lover
Lelouch already proved that Mao couldn't do anything to her.
>>friends with ditz Marianne and Chuck the man who fucked a lot of women di Britannia
Charles and VV was into Marianne, CC was with her to raise her powers. She was also the director to the geass village.
You act like every male known to us took a turn on her. It is all your headcanon and nothing more.

People only spam the "lol C.C. is a slut" meme because it results in easy (You)s. Just stop responding.

It doesn't really matter if she has had relationships in the past. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't—she does imply herself that she gave up on love entirely, after all. Regardless, she's with L.L. now and all is right with the world. Just stop responding and post in peace.

>probably
There is lierally nothing, not even an implication that she is a non-virgin.
Nothing to prove that.
Just because she has lived a long life doesn't mean she is a non-virgin.
The world is full of people who died as virgins, especially when they are such a limited lifespans.

>are
have*

>>>said that she was Mao's lover
>Lelouch already proved that Mao couldn't do anything to her.

>come on. don't be shy.

C.C. being a Virgin argued both ways:

Not a Virgin:
>was a slave
>had the geass for love
>lived for 500 years

Virgin:
>child slave, probably only beaten
>raised by a nun, christian values from 500 years ago
>received Code as a virgin, permanent virgin
>no evidence of being hungry for cock in show, debunks thousand dick carousal

Stop this shitty disscusion and ignore the shitposter, can you?

>child slave, probably only beaten

Which one of CC's outfits is your favorite? I like the empress one, the elegance gets me

>elegance
Depends on how much dried up cum there is.

She wasn't a slave in the middle east.

Right, because child rape was only a thing in the middle east (back then).

>current year
>caring about the love lives of cartoon characters

The problem is that there is pretty much nothing on her personal life that you can argue about her being a virgin or non virgin.
She didn't show any symptoms of abuse.
She was scared as fuck but was pretty fast to warm up to Lelouch just because he acted kindly to her.
If she was abused, she would show the symptoms like PTSD or anthropophobia or something similar.

I don't even remember if that outfit was in the show or just official art.

>She was scared as fuck but was pretty fast to warm up to Lelouch just because he acted kindly to her.
She met Lelouch hundreds of years later. Of course she didn't show any symptoms anymore.

I was referring to the scenes when she went back to her pre-geass time.

I think it was in a picture drama. It's pretty close to her black knights uniform, which was also wonderful

I thought that the entire appeal of Code Geass was shitposting.

You're not wrong.

What outfits would you want to return in R3?

>She was using it to get people give her things like clother or meals and the like
You ain't sure what else she did it for.
>See above, and she was acting like an idol. It is not like she was giving it away to every guy that was hitting on her.
She was growing up with such a power. She acted like a bimbo when with the nun. She would obviously find some men attractive and want relations with them.
>Not really? She was like 8-9 years old kid and did what her master asked her to. Her only reason for it that they wouldn't beat her.
That doesn't fucking change the fact that she removes her clothes to please her "master".
>No, she was only dancing, and she didn't seem like to enjoy it.
She was bimbo-like during her flashback and clearly enjoyed the parties she went to. How the fuck did you even get the "did not enjoy it" bullshit from?
>Doesn't mean she was fucking them just like that. She didn't fuck Lelouch or any other BK member for example.
She traveled and met people for 500 years, having human relationships with people. By the time she meets Lelouch and the BK, she was 500 years old and jaded by then. But before then, she only had a regular timespan, especially the first 50 years of her life.
>Just your assumptations and there is no proof that they fucked her.
No proof otherwise.
>Lelouch already proved that Mao couldn't do anything to her.
No, Lelouch only proved that Mao didn't know everything about CC. But even CC called Mao her lover.
>Charles and VV was into Marianne, CC was with her to raise her powers. She was also the director to the geass village.
It's just strange that CC meets with sex machines in the past.
>You act like every male known to us took a turn on her. It is all your headcanon and nothing more.
No one knows really, but 500 years and she's hot while not being isolated from humanity like Holo was for 800 years. It's virtually impossible for her to be virgin.

If I wanted to read a book, I wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums, m8.

I hope they have her in the outfit she wore during the cart scene. It was really cute

C.C. literally thinks condescendingly of Lelouch being a virgin.

Shitposting while being informed is encouraged.

>She didn't show any symptoms of abuse.
She tried to get naked to cheer Lelouch up when she was in slave mode. Not all signs of abuse are the same. It's not all shock PTSD.

Indeed
codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Turn_22.05

>people think Kallen has a chance

Mao arc had some nice outfits.

Will they fuck in this season?
youtube.com/watch?v=ybfv2GKd2Sk

Pic. Related

It did. I hope they show her in the empress outfit in the recap movies, though. It's a great design and it would be a shame if it were only in Picture dramas

How could she have been a slave even? At the time of CC's birth, slavery had already been outlawed in Europe for more than 1000 years.

Can't find with hat.

But then I'd actually have to watch the anime.

This, also i want see her in chinese clothes.

Here you go user. Looking back she really had so many great outfits

Well, we've seen that nobody can agree on whether or not C.C. was promiscuous in her early days. But how do you anons feel about her possibly being in a relationship with Lulushoe?

her anus its strong.

Serfdom ended in 1500 to 1600 AD in Western Europe, much slower in Eastern Europe.
And it wasn't that slavery was outlawed by the time CC was born, it was that slavery was replaced by serfdom instead. Serfdom itself, being almost quite similar to slavery.
And even then, indentured servitude, which is basically slavery through debt, still existed until around 1700 AD.

The two look really good together aesthetically. It's probably not going to happen, but the art looks really good

>thinking C.C. is a virgin with a well-trained anus like that

>She didn't show any symptoms of abuse
That's because she enjoyed what very clearly happened.

>forcing the CC is a slut meme

Some redheadfags got really hurt by Gino it seems.