AOTY 2016 Poll

The last of this season's shows are coming to an end, and with them the 2016 anime year will come to a close. Now it's time to look back on the year and remember what we liked, what we hated, and how shit our collective taste was before 2017 rolls around and we do it all over again.

Categories include best anime, worst anime, most surprising anime, most disappointing anime, best OP, best ED, best OST, best scene, best girl, best boy, best seiyuu, shows watched, and shows dropped.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6xtpof277rMKcuSE4LNjU-saPDRA4-u53N0-ppXVVFmZQnA/viewform

The poll will close on the 1st, by that point all the one cour shows will have finished except Long Riders so you can safely wait to vote until you've finished everything, or you can go back and edit your responses if anything makes you change your mind.
Results will be posted on January 2nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and with them the 2016 anime year will come to a close.
Good riddance, what a horrible year.

As an added bonus, I went back through last year's results and updated it to include different spellings of names into the same tally. This changed a few of the rankings, so I'll post the updated ones here.

Best Girl:

Winter - Katou Megumi, with 15 votes, retaining her position
Spring - Oumae Kumiko, with 19 votes, retaining her position
Summer - Speeddraw Fremy, with 13 votes, dethroning the previous winner, Sakurada Akane, who is now tied for second with Tomori Nao with 6 votes each
Fall - Kafuu Chino, with 10 votes, dethroning the previous winner, Tatsumaki, who is now tied for second with Oshino Ougi and Kirima Syaro with 9 votes each
Overall - Oumae Kumiko, with 13 votes, retaining her position

The Seasonal Waifu Award has also been taken from Sakurada Akane since she actually did get a vote for best girl of the year.
The new winner is Sturluson Celty from Durarara!! who got 5 votes in the winter season, but was completely forgotten by fall.

Best Seiyuu:

Winter - Kayano Ai, with 7 votes, retaining her position
Spring - Hayami Saori, with 13 votes, retaining her position
Summer - Yuuki Aoi, with 8 votes, retaining her position
Fall - Yuuki Aoi, with 9 votes, breaking out of her tie with Inoue Marina, who is now also behind Sakura Ayane
Overall - Yuuki Aoi, with 17 votes, retaining her position

The full results for last year can be found here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing

So aside from Drrr and half of jojo, i didn't watch anything this year. Soon, im going to do a finish or fail for the shows in pic related (The shows on the top are the ones i have the most hopes for, while the bottom ones are the ones i know i'll hate).

Let's see how good 2016 really was...

>choose favorite anime for winter
>my AOTS isn't on there
Fuck this poll.

What is it?

I voted reina best girl before and i'm doing it again

This is an AOTY thread. Where are all the hot opinions?

Re:Zero was good and underrated.

Drifters

Now that I remember it, Winter Season was really mediocre.

Anyone got the template for that chart with your favorite show and opening/ending for each season?

>google docs poll
>creator can manually edit spreadsheet of results
>creator can give other google accounts power to manually edit spreadsheet of results

>Spending days falsifying the results of the poll you spent days creating.
>Thinking OP would be this autistic

Actually, we're on Sup Forums, anything can happen.

Sup Forums would DEFINITELY be that autistic.

what's seiyuu mean?

lurk more

I believe in OP.

Bump for interest.

The spreadsheet is just a convenient way to display results. All the responses are recorded in the poll itself and the only editing that can be done to them there is deleting individual responses.

>Let's see how good 2016 really was..
>watching less than 20 shows
Not a relevant sample, your opinion in the matter is meaningless.
Add some CGDCT

>too stupid to read the FAQ

>Where are all the hot opinions?
Cancer can't afford to read more than 2 lines

>Add some CGDCT
I fucking hate CGDCT, and i dont have time to watch shows that i am not interested in (Hence why i picked out only the most promising ones). I also have a backlog...

I realized how much I hate anime. I picked up 53 shows this year and only completed 5.

>giving a shit about Sup Forums 2016

It's always the same fucking thing

>AOTY
>Some moe shit or some shit from a musical

>voting
>everything has under 20 votes
>faggots will parade this around for the next few months about "WOW THIS IS WHAT Sup Forums THINKS!"

Back to

not from Sup Forums but it is always the same damn thing every year. Why? Because people of those genres are the only people who HAVE TO TELL YOU HOW GREAT THIS SHOW IS.

Need a google account to complete.
Suck my dick OP.

>No kokoro ga sakebitagatterunda
hecc

Last year OPM won AOTY on this poll so I don't have much expectatives. I will believe in Sup Forums though.

>a 2015 movie should be in the run for 2016 AOTY
You're retarded.

>expectatives
What?

ESL powers in action. Expectations was the word I tried to use.

>2016
>hecc

It is really troublesome poll, I don't care though, but there will be like 20 people who bother I think

and AOTY at that

>If you actually took the time to read this, and are looking at my votes
I read all of them. I don't look at every vote, but I do read all of the text fields.

2017 will be better

Then add Thunderbolt Fantasy already.

Can I only vote in some categories and not others?

I left blank everything related to movie / OVAS because I didn't watch any this year, also seiyuus and scenes because I don't keep track of those.

I went back and listened to every single OP / ED from the anime I watched this year, though.

Yes. Vote for the stuff you care about, ignore the stuff you don't. Don't feel like you have to pick a favorite movie if you only watched one. Don't agonize over picking a seiyuu if none of their performances stood out to you.

As long as you have an AOTY for TV shows it'll accept it.

>the only editing that can be done to them there is deleting individual responses.
I use Google Docs spreadsheets for work. No. Of course the creator can edit them at will. Now I'm even more suspicious.

Voted:

AOTY TV - Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
AOTY Short - Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou
AOTY Movie - Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni
AOTY Special - Kaze no Matasaburo

Didn't bother with the rest, who cares about seasonal stuff anyways? There weren't really any good TV shows this year.

bump

>AOTY Special - Kaze no Matasaburo
>not planetarian
shit taste

If you watched Bloodivores and did not mark it as the worst show in every chance you had, you're doing it wrong

I voted Hibike euphoniium as AOTY. I unironically enjoyed it a lot

I dropped it after pic related, how much worse did it get?

>AOTY movie
>Kono Sekai
Watched it or just shitposting user?
>Year or unnecessary sequels
>better than anything
2017 is trash.

Where is Kimi no Na Wa?

>Just realised I haven't finished anything from Fall

Jesus.

The spreadsheet, yes. But if you go to the responses tab on the poll, the one with all of the analytics shit, then it keeps a record of all the responses there too. I can post that at the end too if you're really suspicious, it's just that the built in analysis is kind of shit and will take half an hour to load for something this long.

I really think you're grasping at straws if you think someone would make a poll this long just to rig the results, though.

It's under movies.

The jury is still out on Flip Flappers but overall this year has been start of the season great potential and then usual Japanese cliche squandering of that potential.

Izetta, Haifuri, Dimension W, basically every serious adventure show turned to shit although thats to be expected.

The only show that followed through completely was Thunderbolt Fantasy and thats not an anime apparently.

Mob Psycho 100 for AOTY.

AotY 2016: Flying Witch.

That's all that you need to know.

/thread

>not just condensing down the top 15 series for each season

what type of autism is this?

>hey guys, here's my favorite anime, tell me which one is the best
>hope you don't have different taste than me

Yeah, great idea. I don't see anyone getting pissed off about that.

Don't /thread yourself. It's unseemly and makes you appear as a raging newfag.

Bungou Stray Dogs ain't on the list

I'm not going to create an Account to vote on your shit poll.

Why can't people realize that the only polls that matter on an anonymous board are anonymous polls.

He's gonna win the best boy award won't he?

>Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form

Fucking dropped

Man this list was too early, FliFla can make or break as AOTY, so I put Rakugo as AOTY just to be safe.

This. Why the fuck would I care about your shit opinion when it's also a handful of reditor's opinion?
Ange Vierge, Thunderbolt Fantasy and tekyuu were the best.

What's the point of this? It's not going to be accurate since most of Sup Forums wouldn't be assed to take the time to fill it all out.

Add Thunderbolt Fantasy or this poll is useless

>Ange Vierge, Thunderbolt Fantasy and tekyuu were the best
It's amazing how this year I can't tell if you're trying to bait someone or actually have really good taste.