Organic Food

Why do ((they)) keep trying to push "organic" food on people?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/25/these-baby-foods-and-formulas-tested-positive-arsenic-lead-and-bpa-new-study/794291001/
modernfarmer.com/2016/03/west-virginia-lawmakers-raw-milk-sick/
nutritionfacts.org/2017/04/13/organic-versus-conventional-which-has-more-nutrients/
enhs.umn.edu/current/5103/gm/harmful.html
rt.com/usa/gmo-gluten-sensitivity-trigger-343/
npr
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence
grocery.com/synthetic-foods/
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2014/dec/17/synthetic-foods-technology-labeling-gmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is a lot healthier and when it comes to animals, alot more humane

Make More Money.
It's price discrimination - plain and simple.

There are billions of people who need food as cheaply as possible and there are hundreds of millions who could afford much higher prices and are therefore discouraged from buying at the low, marginal-cost based prices.

These people value health and ethics (a.k.a. virtue signalling) high, so it is sold this way.

we are all organic food on this blessed day

Because retards like first post believe bullshit like he posted and selling food as organic increases the profit margin since those retards are willing to pay more

DO you even science nigger? You're probably to stupid to bitcoin.

fun fact: organic foods are often much less efficient when it comes to water usage and fertilizer use and ironically are less "green" than non-organic foods.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. organic is better. GMO is cancer.

>These people value health and ethics (a.k.a. virtue signalling)
>t. amerilard
Speak for yourself faggot. Eating organic, raw, living food is the only redpilled form of nutrition. You get what you pay for.

go die

I dont give a fuck about the environment if it doesnt affectmy immediate health. I buy all organic to avoid pesticides and gmos.
>inb4 not all gmos
Yeah whatever, I’m not gonna be the guinea pig.
>inb4 all selective breeding is technically gmo BAHAHAHHA LOL 8===D
I don’t want nutritionally deficient food engineered to survive on shelves and weird growing conditions. I want my micronutrients and enzymes and fatty acids.

that's right amerifat goys, keep ingesting the chemical jew, it's harmless and organic food costs too much, hehehe

That's because that brightness on the gmo food is unnatural, i don't know how it becomes like that in the process but when it comes to organic the colour on the food is noticeably more faded

Enjoy your E. Coli

yes go- guy, those filthy pesticides and gmos are bad for you. why my father was eating a non-organic orange and he was turned into a newt! dont worry about that 20% price increase for avocados theyre safe and have those microwhatevers and 500% more enzymes than a regular one

Organic food is more nutritious. Now you know, so I don't expect to see this thread again. Run along now.

Fuck off retard.

t. Poor faggot who is jelly.

Because mass produced food is scary to (((them))). Especially when they can charge 2-3 times as much for an identical product.

>I LOVE BEING SCAMMED OUT OF MY MONEY AND THEN WONDER WHY ME AND OTHER MILLENIALS ARE ALWAYS BROKE BUYING $10 AVOCADO ON TOAST WHICH THEN LEADS ME TO BLAME BABY BOOMERS FOR BEING THE REASON I AM GOING NOWHERE IN LIFE

>p-poorfag!
being frugal is a lost concept on you manchildren isnt it

or you could just not give a fuck about your future or wymn work a crap job and live off of prepackaged microwave dinners and be a soyboy like me

multiple reasons:

1. more and more people are aware that homegrown food is healthier, but they can't have everybody growing his own (which is possible btw, I grow most of my families food on 800m2) instead of spending money so they made up the term "organic".

2. in classic agriculture, central europe is the markets leader and holds most patents, making classic agriculture to expensive for africa and south america. Organic agriculture doesn't have that problem, furthering the growth (and dependance on the west) of the third world.

3. Finally, "organic" isn't what it's cracked up to be - they can still use GMOs (they aren't allowed to use vectors, but radiation is fine since it doesn't fit the EUs criteria for GM despite doing the same thing), herbicides and pesticides (restricted to less effective ones that are used in higher concentrations). I'm studying Verfahrenstechnik (mechanical+biological+chemical engineering), and we literally have several lectures that are just about how to avoid having to declare GMOs and poisonous substances on the finisched product.

The comic is knocking organic food faggot

> pushing

Wew lad

>organic
what wrong with that ?

Most organic foods bypass the country's rules of determining whether it has been produced with organic procedures or not by doing the inorganic part of the production somewhere else.
you end up with an increased price for a little to no difference in means of production.

if you want organic you have to look local, but even then the local soil may not be actually fit.

The term "organic" was hijacked by (((merchants))) for profit. Since they have hijacked the term they routinely ship 500 acres of "organic" produce from 10 acre farms.

True sustainable agriculture is a very decent, and therefore white thing to do. The problem with commercial produce is that it is grown with only 3 minerals, NPK. That's why you no longer hear from the fake news about the missing trace minerals. Only 3 minerals out of the at least 84 you need to function optimally.

Why are minerals important to function optimally? Every hear of an EKG? Everything happening in your body is electric. From the brain, to the heart, through every nerve and fiber of your body.

A simple explanation: distilled water has NO MINERALS; try and pass an electric current through it and nothing happens because it's not conductive. On the other end, ocean water is the MOST electrically conductive because it contains 84 minerals.

That simple explanation should suffice for anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature. Minerals, you need them.

True sustainable agriculture produces higher mineral content, typically between 15-21 minerals unless they are adepts using much pulverized rock dust which then can bring the mineral content up in the high 40s. Combined with growing in volcanic soil and produce can be grown up into the high 60s.

Plus sustainable agricultural farming replenishes the complex soil rather than killing it and making it barren.

Know your farmer, buy what you can from local sustainable farmers at your local farmer's market and you WILL notice the difference. Anything marked "organic" coming from outside the USA should be considered at least suspect if not outright fraud from the outset. Large chains peddling "organics" are often selling commercial produce mislabeled. Most small, true sustainable farmers today can't even afford the label anymore. Some do; buy local; know your grower.

Radiation is used to circumvent eu gmo labeling laws, it is not allowed in organic food, at least gamma anyway

hmm i wonder why

It the most inefficient way to make food and thus makes people poor. When people are poor they rely on the state more.

I am a food science major who now analyzes drugs for big pharma.

Organic foods are less contaminated with pesticides and in general have a higher phytonutrient content. They are safer and more nutritious.

Because faggotry starts at the dinner table.

So is baby food.

He said phytonutrient not synthetic vitamin fortified

>baby food
>healthy
pick one
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/25/these-baby-foods-and-formulas-tested-positive-arsenic-lead-and-bpa-new-study/794291001/

The most inefficient way to make food is growing meat animals

that's why hunting them in the wild is better

>Squirrels and humans have the same diet

That's not making food, that's stealing food from nature

>fucking niggers

So true, why would people ever test a food on animals when they could just give to people straight away?

THIS !!!

if you talk to old farmers they will tell you how damn important the crop rotation was... these days they just spew shit on the fields and dont even intent to have a different crop every year

also fun fact... did you know that warm salt water is even more conductive ? maybe hurricanes are something totally different than we thought !

*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

modernfarmer.com/2016/03/west-virginia-lawmakers-raw-milk-sick/

>Lawmakers Drink Raw Milk To Celebrate Its Legality, Become Immediately Sick

To be honest, home grown food has significantly higher vitamins and minerals than commercial food.

That said organic is largely a marketing scheme - nothing sinister

If you are not taking care of your body you are a hedonistic subhuman. Im about to turn vegan for health reasons even though i hunt every so often.

Why do germans insist organic is so inefficient and uses radiation? Can you prove any of that?

Organic is within 10-20% of the weight yield efficiency of conventional, but exceeds conventional yield efficiency of phytonutrients

Ur argument is retarted.
Man i dont wanna drive this tesla and be a guinea pig.

Here's a link showing a real American study on organic efficiency, 30 year trial

rodaleinstitute.org/our-work/farming-systems-trial/farming-systems-trial-30-year-report/

Have you tried formulating a vegan diet for an animal and see if you can actually get it to grow? Because if you can't, why would you think you can formulate your own vegan diet without harming yourself?

Stop stealing my air you fucking vegger

Did you know that if you let a cow graze for 3 days before its slaughter, instead of corn, the e. coli in its system would return to normal levels, and not need to be dunked in ammonia?

Guess which beef tastes better. Guess what "organic" and "grass-fed" cows eat?

I don't even eat beef anymore, but I certainly get organic milk and my butter is pic related.

>American education

I only breath browns gas from a
wet cell generator i wear on my back

Ask your store for organic valley "grassmilk"

Whole grassmilk is the best commercially available milk

i cant talk for all idiots over here... but keep in mind that most germans are brain washed sheeple (the ones i have to do on a daily basis).

lots of germans stingy fucks that rather buy a ton of cheap food than to buy good and healthy food! but over here we have the trend of so called "bio" food and the market scheme painting a picture of really healthy food that mostly looks like 2nd choice fruits and shit !
not to long ago when i was sick a friend brought me some lemons that were labeled "bio" and they just looked like shit tier fruits no one would buy but lets just label them "bio" maybe idiot will buy them. anyway what im trying to say is most "bio" food over here is a scam unless u have a real good and trustworthy farmer at hand since big business tries to get small farmers out of the way and banks are sometimes helping them to call in their loans...

about the warm salt water... i only heard it some ages ago from a scientist that claimed u can drag hurricanes along with space based lasers... no proofs at hand sorry

There is no nutritional benefit for organic food. This has been proven several times.

Both the methods and the resources to make it didn't come from you, stop stealing; since you're at it, stop living on matter stolen from nature.

profitable. they gloat and cling to their alternative medicine but its all meaningless. There are few foods that are better as organic like honey, that fake shit is barely honey at all. Fools should be exploited as much as possible.

>proven
nice try shlomo
nutritionfacts.org/2017/04/13/organic-versus-conventional-which-has-more-nutrients/

Dude. I live in a small town. I've got a choice between Dollar General, Wal-mart, and Kroger. Dollar general doesn't have organic milk. Kroger has it, but for some reason, doesn't store it behind a door, just leaving it in an open-air refrigerated section, and it spoils wicked fast.

That leaves Wal-mart. They don't give a shit about what I want. Pic related is the only brand they sell by the gallon.

Its the same, there's no scam to it, you just have to compare items of equal freshness, ie you can't compare 90 day old bio apples to the fresh conventional ones

When compared at equal freshness/level of processing bio/organic very much more valuable disease fighting phytonutrients per serving

>poison normal food supply
>create tier of non poisoned food and charge extra

every food is organic, i think this is a bad joke that people are actually paying a premium for a non sense meaningless title

I paid a fair license to dr brown and i own the mines from which all materials i use

If you don't own the land you hunt(or pay a fair honest license), you're a nigger

(((They))) will always push things on people with more money than sense.

something kinda off topic...

i started to really love tomatoes when i first had one that was grown in a way that the owner never watered them so the roots had to dig deep for a water source underground what also enabled the plants roots to get into really nice mineral rich soil. and the difference between a bought one and these grown ones is so tremendous that i fucking love tomatoes now hehe

only sustainable with high prices on organic food, the magic point is when organic becomes cheaper than nonorganic, I always shop for the cheapest earth be damned

indeed hehe

sorry for my retard lvl english here!

Your health, too, when it comes to meat. Quite the potential for problems regarding crops, too.

enhs.umn.edu/current/5103/gm/harmful.html

www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence

www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/organic-food/art-20043880?pg=2

If mayo clinic and npr aren't msm normie enough for you i apologize for not being able to find a lugenpresse link for you

Forgot my second source.

rt.com/usa/gmo-gluten-sensitivity-trigger-343/

Archive please
>npr org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence

>i stole the mines from which all materials i use from nature
ftfy

Grow 2 potted tomatoes, one on miracle gro blue powder and one on fish emulsion, then come back and say it's all the same

If that's the case, than nature can take him to court.

That said, your country makes good dog food. Presumably the manage to make it by "stealing from nature," you purity spiraler.

Any venture has a certain price point at which it becomes economically sustainable, this is not unique to organics

No, some food is genetically modified. You could at least be knowledgeable on the subject before spouting off.

And, since manufacturers aren't required to label whether they include GMO's on their food, they need a label for natural, GMO-free foods.

>implying this isn't the cost of real food
>implying you're not going to end up paying the same price in (((medical))) bills when the proletariat's food destroys your health

Wicked sample size there bro, unblinded even hot damn

All foods are genetically modified, nothing we grow has not been genetically modified.

Some have been genetically modified in a lab, and some haven't, but we've been manipulating plant genetics since the invention of agriculture.

>let a cow graze for 3 days before its slaughter, instead of corn,
most grass-fed beef is not grass-finished; they'll feed it corn for the last few months to put on some quick fat

It's funny. You can convince pretty much every dog owner that gives a shit about their dog to spend the money on food that is healthier for the dog (like Diamond Naturals instead of Beneful). But those same people don't put the logic together that maybe there are some digestible things that are marketed and sold to humans that isn't healthy for human consumption.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if they were responsible for their own medical bills, but insurance/universal healthcare socializes that cost.

My only point in arguing with him, which everyone appears to have missed, it's that whenever you go take something from nature you did NOT make it, you hunted it, you caught it, you mined it, you brought it back to society and made products from it... but you did not make it

You don't make iron from a mountain, you make steel

I did a quick search to verify where you came to that conclusion, but I can't find it.

then your town is shit
I also live in a small town, which means I get my milk from the fucking farmer's market

>organic
>implying there are tomatoes made of metal

>same amount

Good luck with that, in my area, i spend about 1500 extra per year on organics, health insurance alone is about 5k/ year

If you don't understand the difference between genes that arose naturally through selection and genetically engineered products, you may want to study actual genetics before you continue to sound like a moron

No farmer's market here. Just some guy that sells fresh corn in a parking lot during the summer.

then you're a retard

Lol tell me the difference and why it affects human health

Nobody ever said that. Just that there are synthetic foods.

grocery.com/synthetic-foods/
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2014/dec/17/synthetic-foods-technology-labeling-gmo

In the us, only "100% grass fed" is grass finished

>Asks any organic promoting faggot to provide peer reviewed scientific studies to back up any of his retarded claims

WELL UH, ASKING FOR EVIDENCE IS SOMETHING ONLY BIG PHARMA WOULD DO, MAAAAAAANNN *inhales weed*

Ok. Well, I don't eat beef, and I get organic milk and grass-fed butter. I sincerely doubt that the milk used to make that butter is obtained during the end of the cow's life.

I also don't see what any of that has to do with my initial claim.

>can convince dog owners spend the money on healthier food for dog
>can't logic marketed food to humans is poison
This. I get that your average person isn't going to spend $13 on a 6oz. jar of organic hazelnut spread. And I do think that a lot of marketed organic products are expensive. These kinds of products are luxury items. That being said, choosing organic/non-gm grains and veg, free-range/hormone free meat, although pricier, is still affordable if people know how to budget and cook from scratch.

There is a bs loophole in grassfed labeling law that grandfathered in farms that had long called their products grassfed even tho they were grain finished(i may be mistaken but this might only apply to milk and not beef)

Organic faggots are no different than the social justice warriors looking for sexism and racism in everything: They are spoiled kids who cannot fully appreciate the technology and safety of our modern first world society, and create these made up problems because of how fucking bored they are

if you REALLY want organics than why cuck out to high prices?
>walmart self checkout
>put organic tomato on scale
>put in regular tomato code
>???
>profit

There were 2 good ones linked above from rodale and the mayo clinic

But your smug attitude has me convinced already they are probably bs

I definitely want to emphasis that I understand organic food is more expensive. And that people should make conscious decisions where they are able to be made reasonably. See